X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    The Japanese were certainly not Boy Scouts, either.... They were just as evil, if not more evil in many cases, than the Nazi's....

Forget about what they did to captured Americans in the Bataan Death March....

They murdered literally MILLIONS of civilians.... Ask Chinese, Filipinos and Koreans about that.....
    For sport! Like went into Chinese villages, fucked to death the women, killed all the younger men, and stole all the food...

The Japanese actually pretended their "advances" were to liberate Asia from the White colonialists but of course they were vastly worse...

But Hanks had a point, nothing he said was very controversial is it is true we demonized Japanese as simian, subhumans in wartime propaganda with the bucked teeth and coke glasses...

Of course the Imperial Japanese Army did that to everyone else.

As for the A bombs, yes they killed a lot of people and yes there might have been an element of scaring the Soviets in there, but the casualty projections for the expected Invasion of Japan called Operation Downfall varied wildly but certainly would have been in the hundreds of thousands and the Japanese leadership was quite willing to fight to the last school girl. The other problem was the Soviets were making gains and could have landed on at least part of the home islands complicating things and creating a East vs. West Japan, though I think that was unlikely...

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
      Hopefully the one positive side effect of the Cheeto catastrophe will be that a goddamned brainless celebrity is never elected to any office again.
      Does Eric Trump not count as being a celebrity?

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, he certainly counts as "brainless".

If Team Cheeto wanted to try the Bush/Clinton dynasty crap, they would run Ivanka. She would pull in enough votes just based on the "if I vote for her, she will let me fuck her" theory which made Sarah Palin so popular among the right wing.
        Last edited by FORD; 01-27-2017, 01:12 PM.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD

If Team Cheeto wanted to try the Bush/Clinton dynasty crap, they would run Ivanka. She would pull in enough votes just based on the "if I vote for her, she will let me fuck her" theory which made Sarah Palin so popular among the right wing.
          If you really believe that you're more brain damaged than I thought you were. I seriously doubt anyone who shouldn't be in a rubber room would buy into that bullshit.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...