X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

The Inevitability Of Impeachment

He's just getting started. Like you said, it's been 8 days. However, in 8 days he's done more, and more good, than Odumbass did in 8 years.

He's got the ball rolling on most of the agenda he campaigned on. He's 8 days into "Making America great again"! Get used to it. You're gonna have 8 years of it! Maybe you'll prosper, and have a better attitude!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      Geezus.... name ONE thing that Orange Motherfucking Nazi has done in the last 8 days that is "best for this country".

And don't say "pulled out of SHAFTA", because that was already done before Thanksgiving.
      Nazi? You mean he's going to gas Ivanka and her husband and his two son's wives who all are Jews? I get you don't like the guy but Nazi?
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
        He's just getting started. Like you said, it's been 8 days. However, in 8 days he's done more, and more good, than Odumbass did in 8 years.

He's got the ball rolling on most of the agenda he campaigned on. He's 8 days into "Making America great again"! Get used to it. You're gonna have 8 years of it! Maybe you'll prosper, and have a better attitude!
        They say he's been working 18-20 hour days. The man puts the hours in.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          Nazi? You mean he's going to gas Ivanka and her husband and his two son's wives who all are Jews? I get you don't like the guy but Nazi?
          It's what they say when they don't have any real negatives to say. It's their crutch. They are like the boy who cried wolf, only dumber.

Comment

• Terry
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            They say he's been working 18-20 hour days. The man puts the hours in.
            Maybe his lack of REM sleep is partly responsible for all of his...er, "tremendous" decisions...
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Von Halen
              It's what they say when they don't have any real negatives to say. It's their crutch. They are like the boy who cried wolf, only dumber.
              More like Chicken Little. Every time President Trump draws another breath they think the sky is falling.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                Maybe his lack of REM sleep is partly responsible for all of his...er, "tremendous" decisions...
                Possibly, combined with being a whiny, thin skinned, ignorant, puerile-cunt that's had everything handed to him...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Possibly, combined with being a whiny, thin skinned, ignorant, puerile-cunt that's had everything handed to him...
                  Jealous?
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    Jealous?
                    Pretty much...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Pretty much...
                      At least you admit it. I would have like to inherit millions of dollars myself but any rich relatives I have are distant relatives.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Terry
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Well, yeah, maybe those things too...
                        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

At least you admit it. I would have like to inherit millions of dollars myself but any rich relatives I have are distant relatives.
                          Who knows maybe the close ones will leave you a bunch of bananas.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            Who knows maybe the close ones will leave you a bunch of bananas.
                            That pretty racist shit right there. Are you insinuating my African American cousins are sub human primates? I don't go around insinuating all Scottish men are skirt wearing cross dressers. They are but I don't go around insinuating that. It wouldn't be PC.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

That pretty racist shit right there. Are you insinuating my African American cousins are sub human primates? I don't go around insinuating all Scottish men are skirt wearing cross dressers. They are but I don't go around insinuating that. It wouldn't be PC.
                              Fuck sake you need to sit down and think about that post, seriously.

I make a joke about you being an ape or not fully evolved and you jump to African Americans??? WTF?

Who mentioned African Americans? You see how deep seated that is in your culture? You think that there is some hierachy of whitey you, African Americans and then apes?

Please think about that and try and move to a better place.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                I make a joke about you being an ape or not fully evolved and you jump to African Americans??? WTF?
                                I'm an ape because I'm not as white as you and the other Caspar the Ghost looking mo fo's that come from 96% white Scotland? I thought you made the bananas remark because I'm a coon ass. It doesn't mean what you think it means honkey.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...