There never was any alt-right movement.
    And the Holocaust didn't exist, either.

Hippie.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      There never was any alt-right movement. The first I heard of it was when a bunch of gays showed up to the Republican Convention because they felt the Democratic Party threw them under the bus. The number one reason stated is the Democrats were supporting Islam. So basically the alt right were a bunch of anti-Muslim gays and Milo had the loudest voice of them all. A movement wants to change something. These were just a bunch of gays who don't like Islam. Basically Democrats who jumped parties.
      Do you sniff glue, Higgens? There certainly is an alt-right movement and it has more to do with closet internet nazis like Bannon than homos...

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Milo was the absurd triggering the absurd. So at the end of the day the normal people are saying enough of this political correctness and trying to destroy the first amendment and enough of this flaming pervert championing our first amendment rights. Pretty much goes to demonstrate the insanity some in our society have fallen into. What's even more insane is people take is serious.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Okay, with that nonsense you are now officially slave NITRO

Welcome to the club of fucktards.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Everyone has a right to free speech, that doesn't give them the right to a platform. Why doesn't cunt-pac let a homeless bag lady that has a gaggle of invisible elf friends speak? Doesn't she have freedom of speech?

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              Do you sniff glue, Higgens? There certainly is an alt-right movement and it has more to do with closet internet nazis like Bannon than homos...
              Are they getting financing from George Soros? I've seen Black Lives Matter and Antifa out on a movement and they don't seem too nice. I haven't seen any alt right trouble other than people being triggered by Milo. I think the alt right is a bogey man cooked up by the left. Brannon? Is he going to trigger a false flag and use Homeland Security to throw the left into FEMA camps or something? If anything the alt right are good at their game. They are practically invisible.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The truth is that I have barely heard of this tool, and I really haven't heard much of his apparent anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim schtick but it seems like it's just a shrill cliche of soundboards and circle jerks, and a lot of it reminds me of the Monty Python "Oncentration Amps" skit on the Brit National Front...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Everyone has a right to free speech, that doesn't give them the right to a platform. Why doesn't cunt-pac let a homeless bag lady that has a gaggle of invisible elf friends speak? Doesn't she have freedom of speech?
                  An organization has the right to choose or decline who speaks on their platform. You have the right to build your own platform. The bone I have to pick with the left at the moment is they have become what the right used to be. You have the right to free speech as long as we agree with it. The left used to defend free speech more than the right did. So yeah I agree. Milo is morally warped but he was right on free speech being in danger and he flamboyantly made his point and I agree with that point he was making. As far as 14 year old kids sucking the priest's cock that's not ok and I agree with Joe Rogan. That is a form of pedophilia. I blame the media for a lot of the hysteria. People on each side thinks one side is going to be a tyranny. It used to be we just disagreed and now it's it's fear and even hate. I think we all need to chill.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Are they getting financing from George Soros? I've seen Black Lives Matter and Antifa out on a movement and they don't seem too nice. I haven't seen any alt right trouble other than people being triggered by Milo. I think the alt right is a bogey man cooked up by the left. Brannon? Is he going to trigger a false flag and use Homeland Security to throw the left into FEMA camps or something? If anything the alt right are good at their game. They are practically invisible.
                    Oh god, the soros crap again. Changing the subject? Who gives a fuck about BLM? C'mon babe, lay that Trilateral Commission shit on me again! The fucking Grays are watching us....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

An organization has the right to choose or decline who speaks on their platform. You have the right to build your own platform. The bone I have to pick with the left at the moment is they have become what the right used to be. You have the right to free speech as long as we agree with it. The left used to defend free speech more than the right did. So yeah I agree. Milo is morally warped but he was right on free speech being in danger and he flamboyantly made his point and I agree with that point he was making. As far as 14 year old kids sucking the priest's cock that's not ok and I agree with Joe Rogan. That is a form of pedophilia. I blame the media for a lot of the hysteria. People on each side thinks one side is going to be a tyranny. It used to be we just disagreed and now it's it's fear and even hate. I think we all need to chill.
                      I don't disagree with most of this and I can't speak much about Yannos or whatever the fuck his name is because I've never heard him speak. But we could just as easily make the same "freedom speech" shit about nazis and certainly have. Do we have to have a fucking echo chamber at these meetings?

And you can't say silly and absurd things like "there is no alt-right movement" without people questioning your basic comprehention...
                      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-20-2017, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Well I'm going to throw on Women and Children First and have a few shots of Jack. Got to enjoy life. Milo was just a different kind of rock star. Ha! Ha! He did nothing more than what the Sex Pistols did. He agitated the establishment and they screaming like wieners on a BBQ. Have a little fire scarecrow! This is 21st century America!

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Why doesn't cunt-pac let a homeless bag lady that has a gaggle of invisible elf friends speak?
                          Actually, they have been known to do that too......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

I don't disagree with most of this and I can't speak much about Yannos or whatever the fuck his name is because I've never heard him speak. But we could just as easily make the same "freedom speech" shit about nazis and certainly have. Do we have to have a fucking echo chamber at these meetings?
                            Most people want a job, a beer, and a fuck. They don't care about all this. I mean let's say there is an alt right movement. What's it going to actually accomplish? Nothing. I live in a very right wing state and people just want to make a living. I'm hearing nothing about getting any kind of revenge on anyone. Americans are too fat and lazy to cause much trouble these days. Take the food and TV away for a few days and you might have some trouble. Ha! Ha!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              Actually, they have been known to do that too......

Hey it's the chick from the Love Toilet skit.

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Nasally lobotomized twat Victoria "Tito" Jackson is the result of anti-psychotic medication, alcoholism, and childhood molestation.

It's like you no longer try anymore, slave FORD

Comment

Working...