X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    Insanity is continuing to do the same things that fail. From my observation the so called "Experienced" people have gotten us into a hell of a mess. Yup. Too soon to actually see how the Trump Administration is going to work out but one thing for sure, it's not business as usual and that scares people.
    This is the Brexit argument - things are shit and they couldn't get any worse.

It shows a massive lack of imagination and knowledge of history and just facts in general.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Oh the European Union was just a clever way of a few people consolidating wealth and power for themselves. It was a clever scam sold on convenience. I think the Brexit has more to do with people waking up to the fact they have nothing to gain being in the EU. If your last name is Rothschild then you are all for it.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

... If your last name is Rothschild then you are all for it.
        Now comes the mindless conspiracy horseshit...

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Were the Rothschilds Jews or Lizards? I can't keep the conspiracies straight anymore.

Oh fuck it... I'll ask Alex.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Terry
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Insanity is continuing to do the same things that fail. From my observation the so called "Experienced" people have gotten us into a hell of a mess. Yup. Too soon to actually see how the Trump Administration is going to work out but one thing for sure, it's not business as usual and that scares people. As far as North Korea goes it's China's ugly step child. Since we are all in the peanut gallery and the information we get is mostly shit, we really aren't in a position to really make a proper analysis of all this geopolitical crap. To be honest, I'm amazed we haven't destroyed ourselves already. Just be happy the sun came up.
            Well, I suppose going by that somewhat diminished metric - talk about hurtling the lowered bar - that the sun came up IS something to be happy about...I guess.
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...