X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Well you're a typically uniformed moron, because the Paris Agreement is completely nonbinding and there are no restrictions or "control"...
    it requires the US to cut production in the manufacturing industries. paper, concrete, steel, coal. it transfers those commodities to other countries to produce and then the taxpayer re-buys from other third world shitholes that will produce the goods.
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
      no prof, kristy believes fully when her head hits the pillow at night that at some point in the future AGW will cause an issue that cannot be reversed or repaired.
      Please enlighten me on how it can, F A T fucktard. Clean coal?

now i have full respect for her position and believe along those same lines as most people do. but, i'm not duped by gore or ubama or the lying scientists.

at some point the name calling and sarcasm stops and and a solution is required. not the bullshit tax and spent crap and tax and spend and tax and spend cycle that accomplishes nothing. tax and spend makes governments wealthy.

so? solution?
      It's not a partisan/political issue. We are all in the same boat. The Arctic is warmer than it should be; the sea ice is melting, the Antarctic is still gaining mass but less and less each year. Estimations show that in less than 3 decades the Antarctic will be contributing to sea level rises not reducing them as at present. You can’t defend the stupid videos you post here. They are flat-out pseudoscience. 100% pseudoscience.

Comment

• jacksmar
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

my advice to you little tits: invest in coal futures...

Comment

• jacksmar
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

INQUISITR brings the latest entertainment, political, technology and lifestyle news, along with healthy doses of gossip, trends and humor to a discerning global reader

At this point, it still has to be determined whether the fantastic gas release caused by the explosion 12,000 years ago could have resulted in the gas reaching the atmosphere, or whether there is a chance that these events could happen in the near future. But as the Washington Post wrote, citing a separate paper authored by Natural Resources Canada climate scientist Stephen Grasby, a future Arctic methane explosion of similar magnitude could result in a massive uptick in global warming, as well as a “climate feedback loop,” or a vicious cycle of sorts where even more methane is spewed out into the atmosphere.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Apparently there is also a big methane leak coming out of Tampa too...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

what, you think you have tenure on me? i've been in the business since dustin hoffman played willy loman. i choose my territories...

i choose ibiza...
              You must be a BP executive...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

it requires the US to cut production in the manufacturing industries. paper, concrete, steel, coal. it transfers those commodities to other countries to produce and then the taxpayer re-buys from other third world shitholes that will produce the goods.
                No, dolt, it DOESN'T REQUIRE anything! There are no mechanisms of enforcement other than "shaming", and you have none so you're fine. It's nonbinding and not a treaty...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

my advice to you little tits: invest in coal futures...
                  It's that what your man-tits is doing?

Comment

Working...