Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I'm disgusted with all of the outright fabricated and disingenuous outrage this issue is generating... Seriously, stop it.

I fully understand the emotional chord being struck with separating family members. But 99% of the people screaming about this have no first hand experience in the realities of the southern border, the people involved and what really goes on there today and in the recent past on both sides of the border.

I challenge anyone who hasn't been to the border area in Texas or Arizona to go spend 48 hours in a border town. Cross over and take a few hours walking tour and just causally look slightly beyond the nice and relatively safe tourist areas. Talk to some locals about regular life and listen to the harsh realities surrounding them. Then honestly assess to stark differences on each side of that border... you can't miss it visually nor even the contrast in smell...

Not much more than a football field separates average American life and 3rd world filth/hell. The contrast is one hell of an eye-opener... But you will instantly see that if you have any sort of trouble with the law you sure as hell better hope it's on the US side if you want any sort of humane treatment.
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
      But 99% of the people screaming about this have no first hand experience in the realities of the southern border, the people involved and what really goes on there today and in the recent past on both sides of the border.
      Dude, just do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up, okay? I'm disgusted by your white male privileged behavior that living in pig-ignorance is bliss. If you want to know the real reason why a "football field" separates us from all the "filth" is because shit-fer-brain artards like yourself and the shit your support made it that way. Decades of exploitation and theft of resources, slave labor, illegal drug and human trafficking and US-led puppet dictatorships have made it that way. If you have been to the border like you claim (and you haven't so stop with the bullshit) then you have also seen this but I guess you're too fucking busy cock-choking on your WalMart Cheerios to have noticed.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Oh, and congrats! You have selectively passed slave FORD as Artard of the Year.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...