• ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Too much of anything will kill you...

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Clarence Uncle Thomas worked for Monsanto?? Now that is interesting.

But hardly surprising in the incestuous world of the Bush Criminal Empire
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
        Commando
        • Mar 2004

Not a liberal conspiracy source? Hmmm….

“We look forward to the day we will be able to hold up this torch to the world and say MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!”

“Author: Not Specified
        Publication: Not Specified
        Document Dated: Not Specified”

Right. Any source using that phrase is obviously anti-Bush. They could at least attempt to LOOK objective but they just couldn’t help themselves.

“1971 - Dr. John Olney, a research psychiatrist, told Searle that aspartic acid caused "holes in the brains of mice." [etc etc]

And how MUCH aspartame were these mice given? Remember the Saccharin (sp?) scare? People realized after many years that studies that showed ill affects were due to MASSIVE quantities of Saccharin. ANY substance, given in enough quantity, can induce severe adverse health effects – even death. Water is one example.

Desert Storm Vets who drank soda that sat out in the sun showed these ill effects.
        Memory loss and confusion
        Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
        Joint pain
        Equilibrium problems
        Heart and respiratory symptoms
        Anxiety attacks, manic depression, suicidal tendencies, violence, etc.
        Insomnia - Phenylalanine (also causes hallucinations)
        Vertigo, numbness, tinnitus

This proves nothing. It is akin to going door to door and asking questions like “Do you have headaches? Are you sometimes tired? Do you sometimes forget things?”
        “Why..YES, I have experienced those things!”
        “Have you ingested [insert evil corporate chemical here] in the last 30 days?”
        “Yes I have! Oh no..!!”

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
          Commando
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Clarence Uncle Thomas worked for Monsanto?? Now that is interesting.

But hardly surprising in the incestuous world of the Bush Criminal Empire
          Uncle Tom huh? What happened to these forums not allowing rascist comments?

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Taken from health expert Phil Kaplan.com

In case you don't recognize the name, Aspartame, there's no doubt you'll notice its commercial presence under the names of Equal and Nutrasweet. I've written about Aspartame in response to several questions asked over the last year, so I'll keep it brief here. While many have heard that aspartame causes everything from headaches to seizures, and most health food stores avoid products sweetened with aspartame, aspartame is composed of two amino acids found in any health food store, Aspartic Acid and Phenylalanine. There is a condition known as phenylketonuria (PKU), a congenital condition that makes it impossible for the body to metabolize phenylalanine. If an individual with PKU ingests aspartame, or pure phenylalanine for that matter, they do run serious risks. Toxic compounds accumulate in the body and lead to nerve damage and, in some cases, severe brain damage.

It appears that since aspartame has become such a threat to sugar sales, and the sugar lobby is so powerful in the U.S., the risks present in individuals with phenylketonuria have been used to steer the public away from aspartame use. The supposed research evidence that anti-aspartame groups usually quote is sketchy at best, the propaganda is presented in hyped up scare language, and while I don't encourage constant use of aspartame, my experience has never led me to anyone who suffered any of those dreadful side effects we hear about. It leads me to the opinion that, if it helps you enjoy a cola or diet soda one in awhile, and you strive to avoid sugar, aspartame, to my satisfaction, has proven OK.

The pressures the sugar lobby placed on the FDA throughout the 80's, 90's, and going into the next millennium did not cause the turnover of aspartame approval. That's likely why there is so much underground disparaging of aspartame attempting to "scare the masses" one person at a time. Some of that underground literature suggests that the amounts used in testing was negligible when compared with actual use. After several court visits, hearings, and reviews, the FDA reviewed data including clinical studies in which humans who received single doses of aspartame up to 200 mg/kg of body weight -- equal to consuming 70 cans of aspartame-sweetened soft drink in one sitting -- showed no ill effects whatsoever.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

i'm shocked to see ford call NutraSweet "bad shit" and not link it to some pnac plan. after all one of his favorite people was chairman of the board and helped get that stuff legalize. i'm also surprised to see ford say:

" I've also known a couple people who drink Diet Coke like it was water and they're borderline psychotics."

isn't john edwards the one who drinks diet coke like water? are you saying edwards is nuts

Comment

• conmee
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                rotflmao... for some reason, that made me laugh my ass off... funniest thing I've seen in weeks.... seriously... hahha

Icon.
                An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
                  i'm shocked to see ford call NutraSweet "bad shit" and not link it to some pnac plan. after all one of his favorite people was chairman of the board and helped get that stuff legalize. i'm also surprised to see ford say:

" I've also known a couple people who drink Diet Coke like it was water and they're borderline psychotics."

isn't john edwards the one who drinks diet coke like water? are you saying edwards is nuts
                  I'm saying if Edwards does, then he should stop before it does effect his mind.

Perhaps he should stick to a product produced in his own state.....

Man, if you like Cheerwine but don't like calories, you'll love Diet Cheerwine. Yep, the same wacky, cherrilicious taste of Cheerwine with only one calorie. We've sweetened it with sucralose to be aspartame free. It's diet heaven, if there is such a thing.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not from the South, so I haven't tried this product. Can't get it here unfortunately. But the fact that there's no Nutra-Poison is a good sign.

As for Rummy, I don't trust one thing that inhumane fascist bastard says or does.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Nutra-Poison...

Name one human being you do trust...

Comment

• Pink Spider
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2004

I just found this out this morning completely by accident while trying to check and see if Edwards has any connections to Coca-Cola and indeed he did.

But, guess who has money invested in Monsanto/NutraSweet?

John Kerry.

Unbelievable.

Comment

• freak
                        Sniper
                        • May 2004

Nutrasweet was obviously invented to power the RFID chips that are being planted in our skins.

Think you don't have one?

All it takes is going in for a simple check-up or a dental appointment.

So, y'all better be careful of how you vote this year.

The BCE knows who and where you are.

Comment

• Pink Spider
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2004

Who needs to implant them when they can just chip all of the bank notes like they're trying to do in Europe?

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by freak
                            Nutrasweet was obviously invented to power the RFID chips that are being planted in our skins.

Think you don't have one?

All it takes is going in for a simple check-up or a dental appointment.

So, y'all better be careful of how you vote this year.

The BCE knows who and where you are.

Just remember who makes the RFID chips......

None other than the corporate division of the BCE itself. And the shape of the thing reminds you of what their true agenda has been since the 1930's.......

SIEG OIL!!!
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

..and you actually believe this bullshit...

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What bullshit?

Carlye makes the chips and they're shaped like swastikas. Are you going to deny that's true?
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...