Trump Tax Returns Unlocked

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

    • Oct 2004
    • 49260

    Trump Tax Returns Unlocked

    The Supreme Court just ruled that The Southern District Attorney of NY can have Trump's tax returns. No word whether they will be made public or not...
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    • Dec 2003
    • 7514

    #2
    Are you excited?

    Comment

    • Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

      • Oct 2004
      • 49260

      #3
      I can't stop playing with my nipples!

      Comment

      • ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

        • Jan 2004
        • 8999

        #4
        Some people have some really strange interests that entertain them... although I have to admit... a tax return fetish is damn weird.

        Is nickd a CPA?
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

        Comment

        • Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

          • Oct 2004
          • 49260

          #5
          Originally posted by ZahZoo
          Some people have some really strange interests that entertain them... although I have to admit... a tax return fetish is damn weird.

          Is nickd a CPA?
          C'mon dude, this is a relevant and ongoing story. If there is a TV story on Trump's taxes you'll be glued to it!

          Comment

          • Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

            • Dec 2003
            • 7514

            #6
            Originally posted by ZahZoo

            Is nickd a CPA?

            Yes.

            Certified
            Penis
            Analyzer

            Comment

            • Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004
              • 32798

              #7
              Yeah. A rich guy hires tax attorneys who only deal with a few rich clients. Their expertise is using tax loopholes to pay the least amount of tax possible.

              Trump was under a microscope for four years. He’s out of office now. Nobody cares. People are more worried about their own lives than Trump’s taxes.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

              Comment

              • Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004
                • 32798

                #8
                Originally posted by ZahZoo
                Some people have some really strange interests that entertain them... although I have to admit... a tax return fetish is damn weird.

                Is nickd a CPA?
                I find insider trading and naked short selling more interesting. If we are going after corruption just build a fence around Washington DC and make a prison out of it.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

                Comment

                • Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 16372

                  #9
                  Originally posted by ZahZoo
                  Some people have some really strange interests that entertain them... although I have to admit... a tax return fetish is damn weird.

                  Is nickd a CPA?
                  Now I know you're not too bright but your F A T orange buttbuddy's tax returns will either show or not show tax fraud, bank fraud and mortgage fraud. Al Capone went to jail on tax fraud, your F A T orange buttfuck buddy is about to do the same. By then he'll be somebody else's buttfuck buddy.

                  Comment

                  • Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

                    • Oct 2004
                    • 49260

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    Yeah. A rich guy hires tax attorneys who only deal with a few rich clients. Their expertise is using tax loopholes to pay the least amount of tax possible.

                    Trump was under a microscope for four years. He’s out of office now. Nobody cares. People are more worried about their own lives than Trump’s taxes.
                    Tax attorneys that advise fraud and larceny are typically sent jail...

                    Comment

                    • Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

                      • Oct 2004
                      • 49260

                      #11
                      If you fucking brainiacs don't think anyone should care about this, then why the fuck are you posting in this thread therebye showing how much you care about what I care about?

                      Comment

                      • Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

                        • Oct 2004
                        • 49260

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Von Halen
                        Yes.

                        Certified
                        Penis
                        Analyzer
                        You've been so catty since you got AIDS!

                        Comment

                        • Terry
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 11978

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          If you fucking brainiacs don't think anyone should care about this, then why the fuck are you posting in this thread therebye showing how much you care about what I care about?
                          Doubtless, Trump via creative tax filings has at times distorted the valuation of the net worth of his properties at times: over-estimating when either selling property or units on a property, under-estimating it for property tax purposes. I say doubtless because Trump and - one imagines - any other landowner with a sizeable amount of properties/land does so as par for the course.

                          Tax attorneys that advise fraud and larceny ARE typically sent to jail...the thing of it, so much is legal now, like Nitro said re: loopholes. Probably much more than the Average Joe - even a cynical one - would care to believe.

                          Sure, I'd be interested to see what's in those tax returns, only because if Trump were the self-proclaimed genius he continually said he was and was actually worth 10 billion, he would have insisted [the tax returns] be released so he could boast about them. It's only if he was/is worth far less than that, or the tax returns reveal a lot of creative depreciations/business losses that run counter to his genius land baron mogul image that would give him pause in terms of releasing them.

                          Truth be told, I don't think Trump himself really even knows what his own tax returns consist of, or has detailed knowledge about the minutia as to how the tax attorneys prepared his taxes. He may have a general idea about his personal liquidity and what he is personally liable for - if anything - in terms of his creditors.

                          Now that Trump is out of office, it does seem perhaps a bit like closing the barn door after the horse has escaped, but perhaps the attorneys for the Southern District of New York know something we don't...

                          Honestly, Trump has walked away from so many bankruptcies and paid off so many civil lawsuits from false advertising in terms of misrepresenting deals on properties his last name was licensed for (never mind the "Tom Vu Millionaire"-style Get Rich Quick Trump University) and continued to keep chugging along...I'm not gettin' my hopes up for these tax returns actually being any type of real reckoning for Trump.
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

                          Comment

                          • Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

                            • Oct 2003
                            • 35262

                            #14
                            Guys you need to get away from this team sports attitude to politics.

                            If someone is a crook it doesn't matter if they are from the party you usually vote for or not it's a good thing if you have that information. It doesn't mean you have to vote for the other party, it means you will get the opportunity to vote for someone else who isn't a crook.

                            I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure Trump's main business is laundering money from dodgy Russians. If I'm correct on that wouldn't you want to know?

                            Saying it's not relevant now is insane for 2 reasons.

                            1) So if you are a crook and get away with it for 4 years then it didn't happen?

                            2) You think he no longer has any influence on US politics?
                            Last edited by Seshmeister; 02-22-2021, 11:30 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 32798

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              Guys you need to get away from this team sports attitude to politics.

                              If someone is a crook it doesn't matter if they are from the party you usually vote for or not it's a good thing if you have that information. It doesn't mean you have to vote for the other party, it means you will get the opportunity to vote for someone else who isn't a crook.

                              I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure Trump's main business is laundering money from dodgy Russians. If I'm correct on that wouldn't you want to know?

                              Saying it's not relevant now is insane for 2 reasons.

                              1) So if you are a crook and get away with it for 4 years then it didn't happen?

                              2) You think he no longer has any influence on US politics?

                              Casinos are used to launder money that’s for sure. Las Vegas has always been a popular international meetup place for that very reason. But it goes on because who’s supposed to monitor the casinos are also crooked. Everyone gets a taste of the gig. So it goes on. Why do you think so many politicians want a loose border?
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

                              Comment

                              Working...