Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I've been thinking in my infinite genius and profound use of the English language to review Woman and Children First just for Vonny here. Not because I like the it (it's garbage) but because it's a Social Justice Warrior album recorded in a DemonRAT shithole city ... and because Vonny is a hypocritical asshole.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      Oh dear. Looks like Vonny has been watching Fox News again.
      Probably Fucker Carlson....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            She should but the political and judicial system has degraded to the point nothing is going to happen to her. When thugs can bully the decisions of courts everyone loses. It becomes thug rule at that point and that’s where we are and that was the intention to begin with.
            You can't degrade what didn't exist there to begin with. She is surely a dumbshit for saying what she said but there never was any real legal recourse here...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen

That piece of shit should have been executed long before he was. If only his demise had come at the hands of another lifelong career criminal. Then the proverbial two birds with one stone would have rang true.
              Which one are you talking about here?

You wanna piss on Floyd? Chauvin is your boy now? He spent his career as a macho fucktarded piece of shit that had numerous complaints against him but was still allowed to serve in a training and leadership position no less....

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                The whole de-fund the police bit pisses me off..I say fine..let the shit hole neighborhoods kill each other off while the few cops remain watch over the decent neighborhoods,,
                It's a terrible name for the idea as I understand it. It's the opposite of when they came up with the phrase 'Frankenstein foods' about GM crops and won the argument based on a name.

The idea is to give less money to cops to do welfare work which they aren't suited to doing and instead spend that on people who are good at that kind of thing. For example there are literally thousands of ex military guys wandering the streets with PTSD after the last 20 years of wars. Does it make sense to deal with that using armed nervous cops or with mental health treatment?

Look at this

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This isn't even just a BLM thing, why are cops in the US killing so many people?

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    This isn't even just a BLM thing, why are cops in the US killing so many people?

Uh, because we have more black criminals than anywhere in the world?

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
                      Oh dear. Looks like Vonny has been watching Fox News again.
                      I don't watch ANY news. Unlike you and FROD, I can form my own thoughts without some tv retard telling me how to think. I wouldn't know any of those hosts, if they were standing right next to me. FACT!

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        Which one are you talking about here?

You wanna piss on Floyd? Chauvin is your boy now? He spent his career as a macho fucktarded piece of shit that had numerous complaints against him but was still allowed to serve in a training and leadership position no less....
                        You are my boy now, boy.

Yeah, I want to piss on Floyd. He was a scumbag piece of shit. FACT!

I realize Chauvin was out of control and had many complaints. Should have been disciplined long before this incident. I have no problem with him being convicted, even though I think the charges were a little harsh. But, he did kill the guy. I more have a problem with Libtard fools like you, putting the piece of shit criminal on a pedestal, because of your fear. Nickdfraid.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I observe all this and am amazed at the amount of investment... time, energy, and thought... these events are consuming.

It leads me to really appreciate the choices I've made to leave large cities and generally avoid major population centers most of the time. Life isn't perfect in my world up here on a mountain in the woods overlooking a beautiful lake.

This small community has it's crime and bullshit... but it does frame your perspective of things in general when you aren't constantly surrounded by the terrible crap sensationalized in the media. I am reminded that in the bigger picture there are more good people, doing good things than the few bringing tragedy that's being piped into people's homes and lives...
                          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Uh, because we have more black criminals than anywhere in the world?
                            The world, Von? Seriously?

BTW, which one is you, here?

Last edited by Kristy; 04-22-2021, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                              The whole de-fund the police bit pisses me off..I say fine..let the shit hole neighborhoods kill each other off while the few cops remain watch over the decent neighborhoods,,
                              That's been happening, chucklenuts. If you haven't noticed that's what the police do. They are a personal security force for the rich man and his corporate property and they will have no problem killing your F A T white lazy ass if you piss them off.

Idiot.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I don't watch ANY news...
                                Inbred fuckard...

Comment

Working...