Abby Martin CHALLENGES Jellyfish Pelosi Over Democrats' Military Budget Increases

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm not following this very closely but it does seem like childish shit given the fucking serious issue of the democrats not actually having a majority to do anything.

If you want to do all this stuff you need to win elections properly.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      I think cliche spouting, ill-informed simpletons like you are a national security threat, But hey! We can still have a beer!
      Chill dude. I meant it as a joke which politicians are great fodder for. A beer sounds good.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Nations are an invention of man so yeah, someone invents them and nations conquer other nations. Borders are invisible. Nope. Try walking into Israel from Egypt at night and see how long you live. Prejudice is learned. Some of it is but people are naturally clickish. If you look different, act different or sound different you might not fit in. Travel around the world and you will see this simple fact is true.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          I'm not following this very closely but it does seem like childish shit given the fucking serious issue of the democrats not actually having a majority to do anything.

If you want to do all this stuff you need to win elections properly.
          Well to be fair we did pass an "Infrastructure Bill" that is imperfect, but better than the one we didn't have before...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            Nations are an invention of man so yeah, someone invents them and nations conquer other nations. Borders are invisible. Nope. Try walking into Israel from Egypt at night and see how long you live. Prejudice is learned. Some of it is but people are naturally clickish. If you look different, act different or sound different you might not fit in. Travel around the world and you will see this simple fact is true.
            Nations are not an "invention". They are the cultures that are the foundation of the "state". Nobody "invented" growing up speaking French or Sioux....

Comment

Working...