X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

My YouTube suggestions have been fuckered lately. Guy I watch every now and then brought up this F A T Ethan Klein guy going after Rogan and then this Jimmy Dore clip came up

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Young spreads misinformation about GMO's?

Some see the musician as an intellectual hero for taking a stand. Yet Mr. Young’s own record in this area is far from pristine. For years, he has spread scientific misinformation about GMO foods. While experts have consistently judged GMO foods to be both safe and useful, Mr. Young in one song referred to them as poison. As a guest on “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” in 2016, Mr. Young suggested that GMO foods caused “terrible diseases.” It is hard not to wonder to what degree anti-biotech sentiments like these, ironically, might have fed the current skepticism of COVID-19 vaccines.
      The debates over cancel culture are reaching new heights of absurdity. Consider the decisions of musical icons Neil Young and Joni Mitchell to remove their...

And there's this nugget...

Young's anti-science hit on Rogan has also prompted his critics to surface how he attacked the gay community in the middle of the AIDS epidemic by suggesting anyone can catch the disease at the grocery store and using a homophobic slur.

"You go to a supermarket and you see a f----t behind the f---in’ cash register, you don’t want him to handle your potatoes," Young said in a 1985 interview with Melody Maker.
      Last edited by twonabomber; 02-03-2022, 10:00 AM.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I've seen that posted a lot - the argument seems to be that because an entertainer was a homophobe 37 years ago that means that it's fine to spread false public health information during a pandemic that has killed 800 000 Americans?

#ROGANMODE I'm not saying it is or it isn't I'm just asking questions. I don't know I'm not an expert but I am asking you know and that Rogan I like him he is a great singer.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
          My YouTube suggestions have been fuckered lately. Guy I watch every now and then brought up this F A T Ethan Klein guy going after Rogan and then this Jimmy Dore clip came up
          Jesus fuck, Jimmy Dore? The toxicity of Lake Erie has thoroughly rotted your MAGAt brain. It's like your MAGAs don't even try anymore. This is worse than the shit slave FORD post.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Here's another right-wing shit tard fuck Nazi. Only took two seconds to do.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
              Here's another right-wing shit tard fuck Nazi. Only took two seconds to do.
              How is Bill Burr a Nazi? I guess he'll be furious when he notices his wife is black.

What did he even say that was wrong in that (probably out of context) short clip?
              Last edited by Seshmeister; 02-03-2022, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

What? Nazi's can't be black?

Anyway, to answer you question Bill Burr is a right-wing leaning idiot, like Dore, like Joey Boy. They all spew watered-down right-wing Nazi propaganda.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Puke Yugur is a Nazi, too. They all are.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Jimmy Dore lost his mind sometime during the pandemic. Similar to what happened to Dennis Miller after 9/11. I can't listen to him anymore without projectile vomiting.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      Jimmy Dore lost his mind sometime during the pandemic.
                      Koch Industries made him a deal.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
                        What? Nazi's can't be black?

Anyway, to answer you question Bill Burr is a right-wing leaning idiot, like Dore, like Joey Boy. They all spew watered-down right-wing Nazi propaganda.
                        I think you are confusing fascist with Nazi. Nazism is a specific form of fascism adopted in the 1930s in Germany and they wouldn't let you be join if you were black.

Calling anyone to the right of your views a Nazi is just as dumb as those people who call everyone to the left a commie.

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          Jimmy Dore lost his mind sometime during the pandemic. Similar to what happened to Dennis Miller after 9/11. I can't listen to him anymore without projectile vomiting.
                          I had never seen him come up until recently. Have no idea of his history and haven't googled him. I figure WikiKristy will do that for me.

Besides, it's about a fat guy trying to shame a healthier guy, and I don't give a fuck about the host's politics. I wanna watch the fat guy get shit on!
                          Last edited by twonabomber; 02-03-2022, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            Calling anyone to the right of your views a Nazi is just as dumb as those people who call everyone to the left a commie.
                            You know, that's a Nazi thing to say

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Jon makes some interesting points here. Too bad he didn't take his own advice when he "deplatformed" himself just prior to the 2016 election.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

FORD these videos are horrible - please just post the original source.

I don't have the time to listen to some cunt slowly explaining the fucking obvious.

Comment

Working...