Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Here ya go....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

....though hearing a bunch of bullshit about Taylor Swift & her fucking scarf really isn't any better than David Doel's commentary.,
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

So John Stewart says same as Bill Burr so a Nazi too now KKKristy?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
          Young spreads misinformation about GMO's?

The debates over cancel culture are reaching new heights of absurdity. Consider the decisions of musical icons Neil Young and Joni Mitchell to remove their...

And there's this nugget...
          I'd rather see Rogan's rant without Jimmy Dore-stop commentary, that guy is fucking painful to watch and sounds like he'd blow tranny's for "11 million downloads" which seems to be his criteria for wanting to blow Joe Rogan. He also seems to be like 65 going on 12 talking about his favorite middle school jock and cool guy..

I somewhat agree with Rogan's stance on the pharmaceutical industry as being a greed driven cartel, but that doesn't make the vaccines any less relevant. And Joe has smoked tons of pot, I'm sure that at least one point was dirty shit cut with catnip or syn coke or something. He's so worried about his body that he can't take a vaccine, though? He's going to question vaccines and taunt his macho workout lifestyle as some sort of panacea against getting really sick. But the last pandemic, the younger and healthier one was made one more of a target during the "Spanish Flu" where my healthy, track star great uncle died at 17 due to the cytokine storm the flu brought on, which actually puts the healthiest at risk. It also seemed that at least some of the early variants of Covid did in fact kill younger people in shape as well.

Joe Rogan's "I work out and am indestructible" shit is also a bit of an affront to those with weakened immune systems or who are older and that he's preaching some sort of Nazi Social Darwinist shit at lot of Republicans here believe but don't want to say - that basically it's fine that hundreds of thousands died but I should have to wear a mask or participate in lockdowns because herd immunity will cull the weak. You know, like children with autoimmune issues.....

And Joe Rogan can put basic science denier assholes on his Podcast. including the pimp-daddy kingpin of Anti-vax denial who has been repeatedly beaten down and reputed by actual science. But why not go all the way? Why not just put neonazi holocaust deniers on then?
          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-04-2022, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

FORD here's the thing.

IMHO occasionally someone may just influence someone else's opinion to change on here with a post. We are uniquely here not because of our politics it's that rare place out with the bubble of all that.

So if you want to in any way influence or make people think about anything I suggest you stop wrapping it up in a commentary!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
              What? Nazi's can't be black?

Anyway, to answer you question Bill Burr is a right-wing leaning idiot, like Dore, like Joey Boy. They all spew watered-down right-wing Nazi propaganda.
              Technically no, they would be fascists. Like how many Italian Jews were members of Mussolini's Fascist Party (until later)...
              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-04-2022, 12:31 AM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                I somewhat agree with Rogan's stance on the pharmaceutical industry as being a greed driven cartel, but that doesn't make the vaccines any less relevant.
                This is a massive part of the problem.

People from Europe are totally fucking freaked out and puzzled when they visit the US turn on the TV in their hotel room and get hit with all that fucking crazy insane shit.

NOONE ELSE DOES IT!

When 90% of the drugs spending is done by some (fucking commie) national health system then they don't advertise why the fuck would they. That's why everyone else spends so much less on drugs and healthcare and partly why 800 000 Americans are now dead because people thought ah ok here comes some more BS.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  This is a massive part of the problem.

People from Europe are totally fucking freaked out and puzzled when they visit the US turn on the TV in their hotel room and get hit with all that fucking crazy insane shit.

NOONE ELSE DOES IT!

When 90% of the drugs spending is done by some (fucking commie) national health system then they don't advertise why the fuck would they. That's why everyone else spends so much less on drugs and healthcare and partly why 800 000 Americans are now dead because people thought ah ok here comes some more BS.
                  This is where I value your commentary because I never would have known it and I know you have posted this over the years.

I mean the antivaxxers that are terrified of Big Pharma (except the ones that make their opioids many antivaxxer types abuse) really wanted to stick it to Pfizer, they'd clamor for a ban on the commercials that tout you "ask your doctor" about the obscenely expensive side-effect laden new med for the ailment he or she already has vastly cheaper and more readily available generic meds for...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Elk meat does sound like it could be delicious though, if properly prepared...

Comment

• Terry
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by seshmeister
                      this is a massive part of the problem.

People from europe are totally fucking freaked out and puzzled when they visit the us turn on the tv in their hotel room and get hit with all that fucking crazy insane shit.

Noone else does it!

When 90% of the drugs spending is done by some (fucking commie) national health system then they don't advertise why the fuck would they. That's why everyone else spends so much less on drugs and healthcare and partly why 800 000 americans are now dead because people thought ah ok here comes some more bs.

usa!

Usa!!

Usa!!!
                      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                        Forget Rogan, looks like the Zah Man has some disinformation of his own. Say, slave SESH didn't you ban Elvis for saying much the same? I guess it's all about name dropping.
                        Oh yeah I source my disinformation from John Hopkins University...

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo

https://sites.krieger.jhu.edu/iae/fi...-Mortality.pdf
                          Widely regarded as a piece of shit study and classic trope of experimenter and data interpretation bias and near universally criticized. Written by economists and not scientists, they fail to adequately account for the differences and extent of "lockdowns". They also imply that deaths immediately following the lockdowns are somehow the result of lockdowns or that the lockdowns failed to stop them. In fact, the lockdowns were imposed to reduce hospitalizations and to keep open ICU beds after significant transmission had taken place. The places that instituted the harshest and most disciplined lockdown measures had few deaths (i.e.. South Korea and Japan). The study also ignores several long term studies on past pandemics (and this one) that the areas that had the tightest initial lockdowns tend to recover faster than places that extend the pandemic by avoiding them:

Dr Seth Flaxman, Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Science, University of Oxford, said:

“Smoking causes cancer, the earth is round, and ordering people to stay at home (the correct definition of lockdown) decreases disease transmission. None of this is controversial among scientists. A study purporting to prove the opposite is almost certain to be fundamentally flawed.

“In this case, a trio of economists have undertaken a meta-analysis of many previous studies. So far so good. But they systematically excluded from consideration any study based on the science of disease transmission, meaning that the only studies looked at in the analysis are studies using the methods of economics. These do not include key facts about disease transmission such as: later lockdowns are less effective than earlier lockdowns, because many people are already infected; lockdowns do not immediately save lives, because there’s a lag from infection to death, so to see the effect of lockdowns on Covid deaths we need to wait about two or three weeks. (This was all known in March 2020 – we discussed it in a paper released that month, and later published in Nature. Our paper is excluded from consideration in this meta-analysis.)

“It’s as if we wanted to know whether smoking causes cancer and so we asked a bunch of new smokers: did you have cancer the day before you started smoking? And what about the day after? If we did this, obviously we’d incorrectly conclude smoking is unrelated to cancer, but we’d be ignoring basic science. The science of diseases and their causes is complex, and it has a lot of surprises for us, but there are appropriate methods to study it, and inappropriate methods. This study intentionally excludes all studies rooted in epidemiology–the science of disease.”

Prof Samir Bhatt, Professor of Statistics and Public Health, Imperial College London:

“I find this paper has flaws and needs to be interpreted very carefully. Two years in, it seems still to focus on the first wave of SARS-COV2 and in a very limited number of countries. The most inconsistent aspect is the reinterpreting of what a lockdown is. The authors define lockdown as “as the imposition of at least one compulsory, non-pharmaceutical intervention”. This would make a mask wearing policy a lockdown. For a meta-analysis using a definition that is at odds with the dictionary definition (a state of isolation or restricted access instituted as a security measure) is strange. The authors then further confuse matters when in Table 7 they revert to the more common definition of lockdown. Many scientists, including myself, quickly moved on from the word “lockdown” as this isn’t really a policy (Brauner et al 2020, and my work in Sharma et al 2021). It’s an umbrella word for a set of strict policies designed to reduce the reproduction number below one and halt the exponential growth of infections. Lockdown in Denmark and Lockdown in the UK are made up of very different individual policies. Aside from issues of definitions there are other issues such as (a) It’s not easy to compare Low and High income countries in terms of the enforcement and adherence of policies, (b) Many countries locked down before seeing exponential growth and therefore saw no reduction in deaths, (c) There are lags – interventions operate on transmission but mortality is indirect and lagged – comparing mortality a month before and after lockdown is likely to have no effect (e.g Bjørnskov 2021a), (d) As i have mentioned it looks at a tiny slice of the pandemic, there have been many lockdowns since globally with far better data, (e) There are many prominent studies that cover the period in question looking at infections included including Brauner et al 2020, Alfano et al 2020, Dye et al 2020, Lai et al 2020, Hsiang et al 2020, Salje et al 2020 etc. The list of such studies is very long and suggests a highly incomplete meta-analysis. “

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            So John Stewart says same as Bill Burr so a Nazi too now KKKristy?
                            Quit being silly. How can I be a "KKKristy" and have a disgust for Nazis at the same time? I take it you're a Bill Burlap Bag fan. No shame in that other then he's misogynistic unfunny asshole with the face of a cheese grater. As for John "Senate Shaming" Stewart he's another banal corporate tool. Buttplug sold his soul to Apple and for what? A watch and a shitty iPad that will dead in less than a year? I get it. I really do. Stewart along with slave FORD's muck rakers like Puke Yugur seem to strike some sort of "I'm too cool to think for myself" counter-culture hippie cunt cult vibe among your boring generation of sell-outs. Stewart is being paid by suits who are most likely Nazis and being told what to say and how to say it. Same for all the rest of this pseudo-intellectual shitbags (except Seth Meyers) who suck corporate dick. Rogan, Dore, Puke, Stewart, Cucker - they are all the same. Not one of them gives a fuck about you. What they give a fuck about is conning you so they can get more and more corporate money. For it is the corporations who run this shit no matter what your fucking political bias is. These motherfuckers go home to multi-million dollar houses while those they bullshit have no clue as to how they are going to pay rent, buy food much less survive the next day. So slave FORD can fuck off with this "Humanist Report" where some rich hipster douche spews out the obvious and "Dumb Turks" who do absolutely no research of their own but gather derivative news only to complain about like rich entitled whipped puppies. slave FORD thinks that shit is brilliant. That is why he is a slave. Like you. And that's what Nazis want: slaves.

So ask yourself right now what yo want to do with your life:

Continue to be a slave to Nazi corporate interest

or

Fucking think for yourself

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                              Young spreads misinformation about GMO's?
                              I don't understand. You live next to the most polluted lake in your shitty red state which has more carcinogens floating in it than a flea would have in smoking 100,000 cartons of cigarettes a day and your concerned over some dinosaur's comments on GMO's?

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo

https://sites.krieger.jhu.edu/iae/fi...-Mortality.pdf
                                Ha! You posted that after the fact. Besides, isn't it bitching that you anti-vaxxers fucking hate academia much less any science that displays truth and not some Alex Jone$ "we're all going to die" mumbo-jumbo? You're another right-wing whipped puppy. You complain complain and complain because instead of doing anything pro-active against this fucking virus you want others to kiss your F A T ass and work for you as they endanger their own lives. When they don't you cry foul or worse "hoax" all because you can't go to a hardware store and get yourself a fucking light bulb. You can't fool me. You're a Fox Spews watching addict. Your post reflect it.

Comment

Working...