Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Flew her aback to London on a C-17, the most tracked flight ever...

I'm a Lucky Charms-Irish Republican and it sucks to see the Queen mum go and be replaced by a predictable cunt "clean-my-desk-you-peasants!" Chuck...

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      My mom was into horse racing and my parents went to Mongolia to see this big horse race they do there. Princess Ann was there to see the race. My mom said the plane the princess flew in on was really awful. She was thinking a member of the royal family would be flying on a nicer plane and not some old beater. So yeah maybe the Windsors don’t have the cash flow people think they have or maybe the kids weren’t getting much.
      I'm not saying that they aren't privileged as fuck, they have lots of servants and so on but it's different from Hollywood or billionaire rich. I'm not sure it is even a thing in the US but there is an English aristocratic thing which is all about living on the land and wearing old tweed clothes and mud and animals kind of thing. It's the opposite of the gold toilet Trump thing, I guess because there is a level of wealth and status where you really really have nothing to prove.

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I don't believe we have any sort of royalty type rich stuff in the US. The heirs of our most famous leaders live in obscurity.

We do have opulent rich folks like Trump and Hollywood types... but also folks that own massive amounts of land and businesses who are just the most down-to-earth simple people who don't flaunt their wealth at all. You wouldn't know they were rich if you met them.
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
          I don't believe we have any sort of royalty type rich stuff in the US. The heirs of our most famous leaders live in obscurity.

We do have opulent rich folks like Trump and Hollywood types... but also folks that own massive amounts of land and businesses who are just the most down-to-earth simple people who don't flaunt their wealth at all. You wouldn't know they were rich if you met them.
          Royalty here leaves a bad taste in people's mouths. Not part of our culture. We've become spoiled slackers to a certain degree but the US was always about meritocracy. Everyone has a shot but it's your ability that determines if you are going to stay.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

image uploader

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...