Al Gore Reacts As Biden Breaks Major Climate Promise

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

    • Jan 2004
    • 58900

    Al Gore Reacts As Biden Breaks Major Climate Promise

    Eat Us And Smile

    Cenk For America 2024!!

    Justice Democrats


    "If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

    • Jan 2004
    • 58900

    #2
    Eat Us And Smile

    Cenk For America 2024!!

    Justice Democrats


    "If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

    Comment

    • Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004
      • 16372

      #3
      What is wrong with slave FORD these days?

      Did he just now realize all politicians lie?

      Comment

      • FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

        • Jan 2004
        • 58900

        #4
        Don't blame me. I voted for Bernie.
        Eat Us And Smile

        Cenk For America 2024!!

        Justice Democrats


        "If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

        Comment

        • ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

          • Jan 2004
          • 8999

          #5
          Enabling fossil fuel production domestically is needed from both an economic and long term security strategy... it's just plain foolish to think we can quickly drive the conversion to green energy sources by restricting oil production domestically.
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

          Comment

          • Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

            • Dec 2003
            • 7514

            #6
            Originally posted by ZahZoo
            Enabling fossil fuel production domestically is needed from both an economic and long term security strategy... it's just plain foolish to think we can quickly drive the conversion to green energy sources by restricting oil production domestically.
            "Green" energy sources. That's the funniest thing I've heard in awhile.

            My Son just ordered the new EV Porsche and a new EV Tesla X. It's costing him $12k to have the chargers installed at his house. His brother in law has a Tesla X and has to go to a charging station 20 miles from his house because DTE cannot seem to get the power needed to run the charger, to his garage right now. This whole "green" EV bullshit is one of the biggest scams to ever be perpetuated by our Government.

            Comment

            • Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

              • Oct 2004
              • 49260

              #7
              Every Tesla I've ever been in is fucking awful, clanky ticky plasti-crap. Hybrids are a better option but can't find one I like and maybe I'm wrong, but automotive emissions seem like a very small part of the problem. As far as Gore and the inevitable attacks on Biden, there really isn't much choice because Conoco-Philips owned the rights and could only be delayed and not stopped without significant legislation being passed in congress and that ain't gonna happen...

              Well, one hybrid I like:


              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-17-2023, 06:46 PM.

              Comment

              • Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

                • Oct 2003
                • 35262

                #8
                One of the annoying things about Musk is he never acknowledges that without literally billions of US tax payers cash grants and subsidies there wouldn't be a Tesla and very probably no SpaceX.

                Trumps fortune before he lost it was all inherited money built on government subsidies his old man managed to work out the system, i.e your parents and grandparents taxes. Now it's just laundered money stolen from Russian tax payers.

                Comment

                • Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

                  • Oct 2004
                  • 49260

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  One of the annoying things about Musk is he never acknowledges that without literally billions of US tax payers cash grants and subsidies there wouldn't be a Tesla and very probably no SpaceX.

                  Trumps fortune before he lost it was all inherited money built on government subsidies his old man managed to work out the system, i.e your parents and grandparents taxes. Now it's just laundered money stolen from Russian tax payers.
                  He also didn't invent Tesla, there was another guy as with many of these things like Facebook he usurped and got rid of, then blackballed for years.


                  While Elon Musk is sometimes referred to as the founder of Tesla, Martin Eberhard cofounded Tesla in 2003 with his friend Marc Tarpenning.


                  In fact there were five cofounders of Tesla...

                  Comment

                  • ashstralia
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Feb 2004
                    • 6566

                    #10
                    I’ll stick with my 1998 diesel Landcruiser until they stop making diesel.

                    Comment

                    • twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

                      • Jan 2004
                      • 11212

                      #11
                      Originally posted by ashstralia
                      I’ll stick with my 1998 diesel Landcruiser until they stop making diesel.
                      uh, pic!

                      might be time for another car thread...
                      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

                      Comment

                      • ashstralia
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Feb 2004
                        • 6566

                        #12
                        1ACA7A66-4EFA-4431-9236-4A9EBC6F8CEA.jpg

                        Comment

                        • Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

                          • Oct 2004
                          • 49260

                          #13
                          Originally posted by ashstralia
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]17291[/ATTACH]
                          Penrite 15W-40?

                          Comment

                          • ashstralia
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Feb 2004
                            • 6566

                            #14
                            We only use Valvoline and Nulon products.

                            Comment

                            • ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

                              • Jan 2004
                              • 8999

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Von Halen
                              "Green" energy sources. That's the funniest thing I've heard in awhile.

                              My Son just ordered the new EV Porsche and a new EV Tesla X. It's costing him $12k to have the chargers installed at his house. His brother in law has a Tesla X and has to go to a charging station 20 miles from his house because DTE cannot seem to get the power needed to run the charger, to his garage right now. This whole "green" EV bullshit is one of the biggest scams to ever be perpetuated by our Government.
                              You're right... there's really no such thing as a "green energy source" because it requires massive amount of fossil fuel generated energy to produce and operate everything that's labeled "green" or even renewable energy. It's a total scam...
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

                              Comment

                              Working...