X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
    Why would you say that? You don't know anything about me.

Anyone who disagrees with you is a cultist?

LOL leftist crybaby much?
    Again, stupid sexist shit.

Go back to doing what MAGA cultist do: bushing what's left of your last remaining tooth

Comment

• Catfish
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      Again, stupid sexist shit.

Go back to doing what MAGA cultist do: bushing what's left of your last remaining tooth
      Anyone who disagrees with a Lib is a cultist.

Anyone who disagrees with a woman is a sexist.

Anyone who talks to you is a moron (guilty here!).

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
        https://www.pewresearch.org/short-re...r-in-7-charts/

Immediately after taking office, Biden changed how even Title 42 was used, allowing far more in that Trump. This is just the tip of teh iceberg though. Graph here:

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-re...exicoborder_6/
        Selective horeshit:

JANUARY 5, 2024 1:13PM
        Data Show Trump Would’ve Released as Many Border Crossers as Biden
        By David J. Bier

As I previously demonstrated, President Biden removed a higher percentage of border crossers in his first two years than Trump did during his last two years (51 percent versus 47 percent), despite Trump having to deal with many fewer total crossings (Table 1). Congress right now is in a bipartisan state of denial about these three central facts:

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

yap, yap, yap

Do you all hear something? Sounds like a MAGA barking dog complaining on how entitled they are.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
            Facts are hard...Regurgitating talking points from "The View" is so much easier
            Do you jerkoff to the "View"? It's still on?

Comment

• Catfish
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

yap, yap, yap

Do you all hear something? Sounds like a MAGA barking dog complaining on how entitled they are.
              What makes MAGA people entitled? MAGA people (who are likely republicans), don't get free stuff and benefits like the libs do?

And I'm not a MAGA person. There you go making knee-jerk lib assumptions. I think Trump is a pig!

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Yeah, your logic isn't adding up, Sparky

Comment

• Catfish
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

Yeah, your logic isn't adding up, Sparky
                  Roger that. When it comes to logic, none of you libs can add!

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

blah-blah..bla-a-tee fucking blah

"libs" How educational of you. Do I sound like a fucking lib?

Go back to blowing Jimmy Dore, Rogan or Maher for your propaganda refresher, you MAGA cultist.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

With the MAGA thing or Republicans of a certain age I'm a bit puzzled by the Russia thing.

If you think that Reagan won the Cold War I find it so weird that you now have Republicans politicians and media suck the cock of the 'ex' KGB guy that has murdered hundreds of people.

It seems to have started as a thing whereby just because Democrats where against an evil dictator then Republicans had to be the opposite of that?

Trump has financial reasons for being pro Russia I get that. It's everyone else I do not understand.
                        Last edited by Seshmeister; 02-11-2024, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

I don’t see any cock sucking. I just see people tired of funding constant war that never accomplishes anything and concern over starting a major war with a nuclear power. Basically there is no winnable objective. I find it interesting that Democrats who were against war for most my life are now warmongers. I guess everyone is drunk on the kickbacks.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            I don’t see any cock sucking. I just see people tired of funding constant war that never accomplishes anything and concern over starting a major war with a nuclear power. Basically there is no winnable objective. I find it interesting that Democrats who were against war for most my life are now warmongers. I guess everyone is drunk on the kickbacks.
                            I put up with your stupid babble most of the time but God you are a fucking idiot devoid of the of basic of critical thinking skills. Was FDR a "warmonger" for fighting Nazis that invaded everyone in WWII? We have a treaty with the Ukraine where they gave up all their nukes and we'd protect them. The Ukrainians were INVADED and are doing all the dying and not asking US troops to fight their battles, then collapse in minutes after US forces leave like in 'Nam and Afghanistan. All they want are fucking shells and some old weapons we mothballed, or can build brand new ones to replace FFS. And you want a cunt bent on attacking NATO, that has murdered hundreds of thousands of civilians in his wars in Chechnya and Ukraine.

I see stupid people, and they're MAGA/Lie'berty Causcus ineffectual dumb fucking cunts that fail at everything except completely shitting all over themselves in public. MAGA retards love Putin because they love corrupt fascist "strongmen" weak-pussy chickenhawks that have never been in a real fight....

BTW, any sources on the Satriani thing yet?...

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              I put up with your stupid babble most of the time but God you are a fucking idiot devoid of the of basic of critical thinking skills. Was FDR a "warmonger" for fighting Nazis that invaded everyone in WWII? We have a treaty with the Ukraine where they gave up all their nukes and we'd protect them. The Ukrainians were INVADED and are doing all the dying and not asking US troops to fight their battles, then collapse in minutes after US forces leave like in 'Nam and Afghanistan. All they want are fucking shells and some old weapons we mothballed, or can build brand new ones to replace FFS. And you want a cunt bent on attacking NATO, that has murdered hundreds of thousands of civilians in his wars in Chechnya and Ukraine.

I see stupid people, and they're MAGA/Lie'berty Causcus ineffectual dumb fucking cunts that fail at everything except completely shitting all over themselves in public. MAGA retards love Putin because they love corrupt fascist "strongmen" weak-pussy chickenhawks that have never been in a real fight....

BTW, any sources on the Satriani thing yet?...
                              There is absolutely NO reason the MAGA idiots are against protecting Ukraine from a dangerous, disgusting dictator...EXCEPT...one absolute idiot tells them that Putin is good. THAT'S IT. It's the words of people being told how to think. ANYTHING Trump says, THEY say.

If Trump says, "Go take Hydroxychloroquine" (because he has shares in it, even though actual doctors said it had no positive effects), THEY say take Hydroxychloroquine. If Trump tells them to ingest bleach, they defend ingesting bleach or at the very least claim he wasn't losing his mind during that very pathetic press conference.

A lot of the very same posters that were telling me (in 2003) to stop being a wimp and a traitor and that "wars protect America and make us stay healthy" when I claimed we had no evidence that Iraq was involved in 9/11 are NOW telling me that Democrats need to stop being "warmongers."

It's a fucking joke. The hypocrisy is stunning.

Very few people I know who vote Democrat idolize Biden and defend every single thing he says.

But basically, ANYTHING Trump says, they repeat it...not right away, but eventually. They've even convinced themselves that they think for themselves.

If Trump announced tomorrow that the Queen was actually behind JFK's assassination, MAGAs would start preaching the same.

If Trump announced tomorrow that Australia is actually our biggest enemy and we need to nuke them, MAGAs would start preaching the same.

If Trump announced tomorrow that he has evidence that Trudeau is actually a vampire and he is soon going to be sending squads of vampire killers over the Canada/U.S. border, MAGAs would start buying or manufacturing kits of mallets & stakes, complete with holy water & wolfsbane.
                              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

We should support Ukraine. My fellow Republicans need to get their balls back.

Comment

Working...