X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
    We should support Ukraine. My fellow Republicans need to get their balls back.
    Reagan and true Reagan-followers would be spinning in their graves at the idea of current Republicans satiating Putin.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Ronnie Raygun would indeed be disappointed.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Also fuck Tucker Carlson giving a platform for Putin. Absolute low life cunt.

It's the Pole's fault that Hitler started WW2? Just really really fuck right off.

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

It’s OK to interview Putin. It’s actually good journalism. It’s not OK to just take his word for it and not do a thorough investigation of what’s going on at ground level.

The networks used to actually do real reporting back in the day when guys like Cronkite were on their air. Now it’s a total joke.
          Last edited by Warham; 02-11-2024, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Also fuck Tucker Carlson giving a platform for Putin. Absolute low life cunt.

It's the Pole's fault that Hitler started WW2? Just really really fuck right off.
            Yeah, just really fucked up.
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

People talk about fake news a lot these days but Russia is built on fake news - it's the defining thing of that country and has been since at least the revolution. Their whole fucking origin story of the storming of the Winter Palace was actually a small crowd of people telling a dozen kids to surrender their arms and then everyone going on a massive fucking drinking binge on the good booze they found.

The great Patriotic War as they call WW2 you won't hear Putin mention how they were on the side of the Nazi's until they were invaded by them or how they killed as many Polish people as Germany when they ganged up on the land grab. Or how they would have had their asses handed to them if the US and UK hadn't provided the majority of their vehicles, fuel and everything else. Kind of ironic now given the Ukraine thing. Fucking Britain gave them literally millions of boots it's that basic. Their 'great' victories were losing 5 or 10 times as many troops while outnumbering the opposition. Their army has historically always been treated like shit by their government and in turn always acted like scum monsters. In what other world would American or European soldiers have committed millions of rapes like the Russians?

Why is all this history relevant? Because Putin is lying about everything and it's a war built on fake history. Google holodomor the original holocaust.

Sorry end of rant but this Republican Russian love in is such a bullshit nightmare lie that has to stop.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                I don’t see any cock sucking. I just see people tired of funding constant war that never accomplishes anything and concern over starting a major war with a nuclear power. Basically there is no winnable objective. I find it interesting that Democrats who were against war for most my life are now warmongers. I guess everyone is drunk on the kickbacks.
                You are against 5% of the US defense budget going towards fighting a dictator invading a democratic country, an ally of the US and bombing the fuck out of women and children

The winnable objective is to stop Putin rolling across Europe and also encouraging other powers like say China invading Taiwan and grabbing 90% of the best computer chips.

For someone obsessed with money this is a very cheap way of the US continuing her soft power with no loss of American lives.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

People talk about fake news a lot these days but Russia is built on fake news - it's the defining thing of that country and has been since at least the revolution. Their whole fucking origin story of the storming of the Winter Palace was actually a small crowd of people telling a dozen kids to surrender their arms and then everyone going on a massive fucking drinking binge on the good booze they found.

The great Patriotic War as they call WW2 you won't hear Putin mention how they were on the side of the Nazi's until they were invaded by them or how they killed as many Polish people as Germany when they ganged up on the land grab. Or how they would have had their asses handed to them if the US and UK hadn't provided the majority of their vehicles, fuel and everything else. Kind of ironic now given the Ukraine thing. Fucking Britain gave them literally millions of boots it's that basic. Their 'great' victories were losing 5 or 10 times as many troops while outnumbering the opposition. Their army has historically always been treated like shit by their government and in turn always acted like scum monsters. In what other world would American or European soldiers have committed millions of rapes like the Russians?

Why is all this history relevant? Because Putin is lying about everything and it's a war built on fake history. Google holodomor the original holocaust.

Sorry end of rant but this Republican Russian love in is such a bullshit nightmare lie that has to stop.
                  This. Absolutely.

What's tragic is Russia has such a rich history of great artists, composers, beautiful land/scenery...but some of the worst governments. They have treated their people so beyond atrociously. And the way the right-wing media is in this country, it frightens the shit out of me...because they follow the Russian media example so fucking closely.

ONE THING, SESH: When you say "the original holocaust," you're right (the "famine" killed maybe 10 million people and was maybe less organized than Hitler's holocaust but caused equal and awful devastation)...
                  ...but do not overlook the Armenian Genocide, the very first Genocide of the 20th-century. The Ottoman Empire (the Turks) murdered 1.5 million Armenians (including my great-grandmother...murdered while she was pregnant, my great uncle and much other family...my grandfather was playing ball in the schoolyard with his friends when snipers decided to pick off some of the kids...they shot and killed two of his friends right in front of his eyes...he, obviously, survived).
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Also I know this doesn't really mean anything but I was in Poland this time last year and in the main square of the the city they had a rally waving US and British flags in support of their neighbor Ukraine. For all the flaws of our recent governments it was nice to see that after visiting the Schindler museum and Poland has had to absorb literally millions of refugees yet despite that still 95% of them are against Putin and in their recent election they voted against the populist candidate. 30 million Americans are of Polish descent.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Rikk
                      ONE THING, SESH: When you say "the original holocaust," you're right (the "famine" killed maybe 10 million people and was maybe less organized than Hitler's holocaust but caused equal and awful devastation)...
                      ...but do not overlook the Armenian Genocide, the very first Genocide of the 20th-century. The Ottoman Empire (the Turks) murdered 1.5 million Armenians (including my great-grandmother...murdered while she was pregnant, my great uncle and much other family...my grandfather was playing ball in the schoolyard with his friends when snipers decided to pick off some of the kids...they shot and killed two of his friends right in front of his eyes...he, obviously, survived).

Fair point, one of my friends at university was Armenian and mentioned it at least once a week because understandably it was fundamental to what the kids now call identity.

Both of these are forgotten in most media as is a bunch of other stuff like the other 40+ million Stalin killed. Also for balance that cunt Tucker Carlson has said at various times how much he hates Trump but he only does that privately because he is a coward.
                      Last edited by Seshmeister; 02-11-2024, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

You are against 5% of the US defense budget going towards fighting a dictator invading a democratic country, an ally of the US and bombing the fuck out of women and children

The winnable objective is to stop Putin rolling across Europe and also encouraging other powers like say China invading Taiwan and grabbing 90% of the best computer chips.

For someone obsessed with money this is a very cheap way of the US continuing her soft power with no loss of American lives.
                        Head on over and join the fight if you feel so strongly about it.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

No I would rather send 5% of my countries defense budget.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Why do you feel so strongly about supporting the bad guys?

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING. ALL CREDIT TO THE ACTORS AND DIRECTORS. =)Sketch comedy show in which David Mitchell and Robert Webb play multiple different character...

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

I think we are the ones who are fucked because we have these two fine specimens to choose from.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Back when we had the high moral ground the US and UK went about and helped dozens of emerging countries set up their new democratic systems.

Of course they didn't make them like ours because our systems are fucking terrible because they were the first and we can't fix that because who wants to change a system that got them elected?

Comment

Working...