X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Catfish
    I believe it's true in the State of Washington.
    It's not.

The Democrat-controlled Washington legislature has passed a bill to protect young people seeking reproductive or gender-affirming health services. The legislature was targeted by false claims on social media. The posts suggest Senate Bill 5599 would result in children being legally taken from their parents if they did not consent to their child’s “gender transition.” Legal experts say that's not true. The bill does not address custody and would not result in the state taking children away from their homes and parents. Experts say the legislation is intended to keep minors who are estranged from their parents housed.

If something sounds a bit fucking out there nuts but kind of affirms your thoughts that the world is going to hell, there is a good chance it's an algorithm showing you something to make you feel that way because it's good for the business that is providing your info. Clear your cookies!

Comment

• Catfish
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Gee, what illegal things had Biden done.

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      The fuckwwits you tend to vote for have tried really really hard but can't seem to do anything but shit themselves...
      Who is it I vote for? I've never said anything about that.

Comment

• Catfish
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        It's not.

The Democrat-controlled Washington legislature has passed a bill to protect young people seeking reproductive or gender-affirming health services. The legislature was targeted by false claims on social media. The posts suggest Senate Bill 5599 would result in children being legally taken from their parents if they did not consent to their child’s “gender transition.” Legal experts say that's not true. The bill does not address custody and would not result in the state taking children away from their homes and parents. Experts say the legislation is intended to keep minors who are estranged from their parents housed.

If something sounds a bit fucking out there nuts but kind of affirms your thoughts that the world is going to hell, there is a good chance it's an algorithm showing you something to make you feel that way because it's good for the business that is providing your info. Clear your cookies!
        WTF kind of computer shows non-liberal-biased news? None that I've ever heard of. Do you know how hard you have to dig to find non-liberal-biased news? I don't spend my time like that. And I don't get much news from the web anyway, I listen to am talk radio. There isn't much left-leaning news talk radio. That's because Libs don't listen to that because it's more for adults.

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          Who in their right mind would do business with Trump? The problem is that with none of the banks going near him he then went to the Russian crooks and a few years down the line Ukraine soldiers start running out of ammo...

Mmm...well, not EVERY American bank refused to go near him, and this was after his mid-1990's bankruptcies and before Obama was even elected to his first term, when Trump was just licensing his name...

Should Trump get re-elected, I'd be willing to wager there would still be some big money lending institutions somewhere that'll give a loan to Trump Inc.
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

WTF kind of computer shows non-liberal-biased news? None that I've ever heard of. Do you know how hard you have to dig to find non-liberal-biased news? I don't spend my time like that. And I don't get much news from the web anyway, I listen to am talk radio. There isn't much left-leaning news talk radio. That's because Libs don't listen to that because it's more for adults.
            I've sat beside a conservative and we both typed the same search into google and got totally different results. It's a thing.

AM radio kind of explains it.

Are you interested in finding out what is true or just being fed a bunch of extreme crap designed to make you keep going back?

To get close to the truth you need to fact check shit especially if you agree with it and most people don't bother and that's why everyone is shouting at each other while Colin Google and Fred Facebook get richer and richer.

Comment

• Catfish
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

I don't understand your knowledge of American am radio if you live in Scotland. Other than you agreeing that Libs don't listen to it because it's for adults

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Who is it I vote for? I've never said anything about that.
                Well I'm guessing since you are gullible and believe fucking nonsense sourced from Russian intelligence, maybe you're a Nikki Haley fan

The former FBI informant charged with lying about the Bidens’ dealings in Ukraine told investigators after his arrest that Russian intelligence officials were involved in passing information to him about Hunter Biden, prosecutors said Tuesday in a new court filing, noting that the information was false.

Prosecutors also said Alexander Smirnov has been “actively peddling new lies that could impact US elections” after meeting with Russian spies late last year and that the fallout from his previous false bribery accusations about the Bidens “continue[s] to be felt to this day.”

Smirnov claims to have “extensive and extremely recent” contacts with foreign intelligence officials, prosecutors said in the filing. They said he previously told the FBI that he has longstanding and extensive contacts with Russian spies, including individuals he said were high-level intelligence officers or command Russian assassins abroad.
                Prosecutors alleged that Smirnov “claims to have contacts with multiple foreign intelligence agencies,” including in Russia, and that he could use those contacts to flee the United States.

The explosive revelation comes amid backlash over how Smirnov’s now-debunked allegations played into House Republicans’ impeachment inquiry into the president.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/indicted-...225950527.html

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I don't understand your knowledge of American am radio if you live in Scotland. Other than you agreeing that Libs don't listen to it because it's for adults
                  I admit it's anecdotal. Like that time a buddy said that he had heard on AM radio that your children can be taken away from you if you don't let them identify as another sex and let them get 'gender affirming' surgery.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Well, the notion does exist.

California Governor Gavin Newsom, a Democrat, is expected to sign the bill into law, underscoring the state's dedication to boosting LGBTQ+ rights and youth protections.

Comment

Working...