Someone tell me these comments were taken out of context...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
    Dude, weak.

Are you sure you even think before you post?

You should try it once in a while.
    condescending as ever I see, johnnie

such an admiral trait.

This coming from the same guy who tried debating me with "take the cock out of your mouth" and "you're my bitch"

How long do you stay up at night thinking those up?

Why should we expect EXCELLENCE in a DCI from this administration, when the leader himself can't reach the bar.

Of course the last DCI called the WMD intel a "slam dunk"
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• rustoffa
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Re: Someone tell me these comments were taken out of context...

Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
      Moore embarrasses new CIA chief

"I couldn't get a job with CIA today. I am not qualified," Mr Goss told Moore's production company in March.

The White House has dismissed the interview as "ridiculous hearsay".

"I don't have the language skills. I, you know, my language skills were romance languages and stuff. We're looking for Arabists today. I don't have the cultural background probably," Mr Goss says on the video.

"And I certainly don't have the technical skills, as my children remind me every day: 'Dad, you got to get better on your computer.'

"So, the things that you need to have, I don't have."

Bush's choice

Mr Goss, 65, is a former officer with US army intelligence and the CIA.

I'll take my pennance for editing Grimsdale's post at a later date.
      This is fucking laughable.

IT'S FUCKING BROADWAY.

A "former" (no such thing) CIA/Intelligence robot doesn't say things like that in any context upon penalty of lord knows what.

Technical skills? That motherfucker was pulling vaccum lines offa computers the size of the Biltmore estate while dehydrated ruskies floated around the Van Allen Belt.

Comment

• WolfStar999
        Roadie
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
        Moore embarrasses new CIA chief

US Congressman Porter Goss, nominated to be the new director of the CIA, may be talking himself out of the job, according to film-maker Michael Moore.
        Moore, who directed the film Fahrenheit 9/11, has released an interview with Mr Goss in which he says he lacks the qualifications for the top spy post.

"I couldn't get a job with CIA today. I am not qualified," Mr Goss told Moore's production company in March.

The White House has dismissed the interview as "ridiculous hearsay".

The interview did not make it into the final edit of the film, which criticises President George W Bush's policy on Iraq.

But following Mr Goss's nomination by the president, Moore has released the transcript and video excerpt on his website.

"I don't have the language skills. I, you know, my language skills were romance languages and stuff. We're looking for Arabists today. I don't have the cultural background probably," Mr Goss says on the video.

"And I certainly don't have the technical skills, as my children remind me every day: 'Dad, you got to get better on your computer.'

"So, the things that you need to have, I don't have."

Bush's choice

Mr Goss, 65, is a former officer with US army intelligence and the CIA.

He represents a Florida district and has served in Congress since 1989.

Announcing the appointment on Tuesday, Mr Bush said Mr Goss was the "right man" to head the agency.

"Porter Goss is a leader with strong experience in intelligence and in fighting against terrorism," he said.

Mr Goss is due to replace former director George Tenet, who stood down, citing personal reasons, before the commission investigating the 11 September 2001 attacks issued its report.

The bi-partisan panel blamed intelligence bodies, including the CIA, for failing to predict or avert the hijackings.
        And people wonder why I'm nervous all the time! Thanx again, President Shrub!

Comment

Working...