Who are some fellow Republicans in here?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

But lucky, the media doesn't run with it and doesn't try to get ratings by using it anymore, so that must mean Bush stopped caring about it.

Cuz that's how things work
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• lucky wilbury

the media won't touch afghanistan because it's an overwelming victory for bush. the up coming afghan elections in oct probably will get little coverage.

Comment

• Pink Spider
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

You people are self-deceiving Republican suckups.

What victory? Opium is still sky high and there are warlords running the place. We don't even have a fair elections here, either. So, what makes you think that "democracy" is coming to Afghanistan? Don't be so fucking brainwashed. No one in our media ever talks about anyone but Bush or Kerry. I can only imagine how fucked up and manipulated Afghanistan's elections will be.

The public forgot about Afghanistan after the boogieman, Osama was no where to be found and fearless leader shifted the blame on another Arab (they can't tell them apart apparently) and people fell for it.

Who cares about what kind of weapons Saddam had? CIA asset Saddam would have had to have been suicidal to launch an attack on the US. But, his old CIA organization, I'm not so sure about. Apparently if you're connected to the funder of the suspected "Islamic" 9/11 terrorists you get to head the CIA. So, go figure.

Comment

• King VH
          Head Fluffer
          • Apr 2004

wow pink spider, that was the gayest thing i've ever heard in my life. thank you for wasting everyone's time with your FORDESQUE conspiracy theories. At least your against Kerry as well.
          Last edited by King VH; 09-04-2004, 11:11 AM.
          It's so easy

Comment

• King VH
            Head Fluffer
            • Apr 2004

o by the way, i made this thread so i could hear from some fellow republicans. god knows that the liberals in hear are the ones that start all the political horseshit. us republicans finish it.
            It's so easy

Comment

• King VH
              Head Fluffer
              • Apr 2004

one last thing. keeyth my man, i know your bullshiting about being a registered republican. u don't spell republican D-E-M-O-C-R-A-T!
              It's so easy

Comment

• Lou

Here's my problem with Kerry, didn't he say that he believes life begins at conception and that he opposes gay marriage, but something like, "But you can do whatever you want." What a pussy stance. So you believe in things but you're too afraid that piss people off. That right there shows me what a spineless coward he is.

I'm not a huge Bush fan either to tell you the truth. As far as Iraq goes, it's clear to me that we shouldn't have been there. War is wrong unless you are defending your country, and I really don't see enough evidence to show that Iraq above all other nations was a threat to our country. I mean how much of a threat were they if we could go in there and topple Saddam in a matter of weeks? (That being said, people who also don't think that Saddam is a vicious tyrant and sympathize with him and middle east dictators are fucking morons. I'm happy that people aren't being killed by him anymore, though overall we shouldn't have gone in there.)

Anyway I'll be voting for Bush in November. Kerry's whole platform is that he's not Bush. I've never seen someone on this grand of a scale have a whole platform based around that he's not the other guy. Kerry's got nothing and him and his campaigners know it.

Alan Keyes for president 2008

Comment

• King VH
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Apr 2004

Lou, u are a good man. ALA 5 stars for u!
                  It's so easy

Comment

• Pink Spider
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by King VH
                    wow pink spider, that was the gayest thing i've ever heard in my life. thank you for wasting everyone's time with your FORDESQUE conspiracy theories. At least your against Kerry as well.
                    Anything that is beyond comprehension for simple minds is a "CONSPIRACY THEORY".

Of course, the government never lies to us, do they? They're there to serve us. Right?

Do a little research before you make accusations.
                    Last edited by Pink Spider; 09-04-2004, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• King VH
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Apr 2004

Oh i'm a simple mind Spider. All u "independents" and "liberals" would find fault in anything Bush did. If Bush hadn't gone into Afghanistan, everyone would say it was wrong, if Bush had bombed Iraq, people would have said he needed to bomb Afghanistan. And how come you know so much about how the government lies to us? What makes you know so much more than anyone else in here. Who are your sources? Or do you work for the government in someway?
                      It's so easy

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Voting for Kerry...that's like being a Van Hagar fan!

Fuck THAT!
                        http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                        http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• King VH
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Apr 2004

Oh and Kerry is a flip flopping liar. I would bet that he wrote himself up for those 3 purple hearts.
                          It's so easy

Comment

• King VH
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Apr 2004

DRMaddVibe what u just said was awesome and that pic and quote kick ass. Yet another 5 stars for my man here.
                            It's so easy

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Thanks Bro!

You'll like this T-Shirt too!

I've got one and wear it a LOT!
                              http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                              http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• King VH
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Apr 2004

dude, could u send me one
                                It's so easy

Comment

Working...