Who are some fellow Republicans in here?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pink Spider
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

All I can say is that I'm a watchful observer.

It's not about Afghanistan or Iraq. It's more along the lines of CIA's Al Quada creation. The Taleban themselves had little to do with 9-11. Iraq? Not at all. They were many benefits from blaming 911 on them. Furthering global corporatism, a complete economic takeover of both, larger military bases to stage more invasion, military contracts and oil.

In this country we've seen Goss trying to lift the ban to conduct CIA operations here at home. How convenient for him to have met on 911 with his ISI leader friends that just happened to fund the terrorists. That was confirmed by the FBI, The Washington Post and Indian intelligence if you won't take my word for it.

But, you can always put your head back and the sand and dismiss it as "conspiracy theory". Its like the quote that goes something along the lines of this; "How useful for leaders that the people don't think".

Comment

• King VH
      Head Fluffer
      • Apr 2004

Look dude, send me your liberal article of where u found this. Plus, if we're fighting terrorism, why don't we take out the people who are funding it? Oh wait, that's what we did.
      It's so easy

Comment

• Pink Spider
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by King VH
        Look dude, send me your liberal article of where u found this. Plus, if we're fighting terrorism, why don't we take out the people who are funding it? Oh wait, that's what we did.
        Read this for starters:

We took out the Taleban (well, some of them, we let a few of them take back over the Afghanistan government) and Iraq (again, nothing). Last I heard, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are still standing.

And I'm not a "dude".

Comment

• King VH
          Head Fluffer
          • Apr 2004

wtf r u then?
          It's so easy

Comment

• Pink Spider
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

I would think that you could figure that out by process of elimination, but I guess not.

Comment

• King VH
              Head Fluffer
              • Apr 2004

well either way, u are a bitch.......i've never met a "woman" with more sarcasm, more leftism, and more hatefulness for conservatives or Bush in my life. shit i thought ford was bad!
              It's so easy

Comment

• King VH
                Head Fluffer
                • Apr 2004

Oh, by the way, how in the hell did these "sources" figure out all this stuff on Bush 3 Years after the fact.
                It's so easy

Comment

• Pink Spider
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

well either way, u are a bitch.......i've never met a "woman" with more sarcasm, more leftism, and more hatefulness for conservatives or Bush in my life. shit i thought ford was bad!
                  Um...yeah I just bash conservatives and Bush all the time.

Go Democrats!

I may be a bitch, but you're just fucking clueless. Go read a book and learn something.

Comment

• Lou

Let me go back to the topic, and spout off another thing that irritates me about liberals.

They love to portray themselves as the loving, compassionate people of this country, and that the Republicans/conservatives are mean old greedy people.

But here's what gets me. Their idea of being compassionate is to have our government--not them personally, but our government--fund money-wasting welfare/social programs to help the poor. Now I'm all about helping the poor. But that is something that is up to INDIVIDUALS to do, not the government. Yet, in the eyes of a liberal, if you're against the GOVERNMENT providing welfare, you're not compassionate.

I'd like to know how a belief that the government should be spending money on welfare/social programs is a reflection on how compassionate the liberal who supports them is. Because other than your indirect tax money going to that, you personally are not really helping the poor by simply rooting for the government to do so.

Who honestly wouldn't like to see the poor have what they need? No one. I think everyone's benevolent in that regard. No one's wishing that the poor remain poor. But it's pretty obnoxious that those who want the government to take care of it view themselves as "compassionate."

It's really easy to just say the government should be spending money helping the poor when 99.99% of it is not your money.

You want to help the poor, do it yourself. Go out and raise funds with a non-government group. That's compassion. That's really working personally to make a difference. This yearning for the government to do it, by itself, doesn't make you any more compassionate than the conservative who thinks it's up to our citizens, and not the government, to help the poor.

Comment

• Lou

Bump, I want people who are for the government spending money on welfare programs to explain how that makes them personally compassionate toward the poor, when it's not their efforts or their money (the extra tax money from your pockets is negligible).

And for the record I'm for cutting corporate welfare. I'd like to take all that welfare money and re-allocate it into schools or something more useful than simply using government resources to give people money.

Comment

• King VH
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Apr 2004

good point Lou! it's ridiculous how democrats want to raise taxes to give to special interest groups. to me that's not a democracy. if we lowered everyone's taxes, then that's helping everyone, not just a small percent of people.
                        It's so easy

Comment

• King VH
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Pink Spider
                          Um...yeah I just bash conservatives and Bush all the time.

Go Democrats!

I may be a bitch, but you're just fucking clueless. Go read a book and learn something.
                          yeah that's right, i'm so clueless and your so smart. you've given some great points about bush being an idiot and starting a war for money. have you said one good thing about Bush? have u said one bad thing about kerry?
                          It's so easy

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

You just can't HELP but pick fights and call names to people WAY more educated than yourself, can you?

Pink Spider out matches your intellect on so many levels it's funny.

More sarcasm?

oh the humanity!

Go back to school, skippy and read a book.

I guess when the Shrub spoke of NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND he didnt mean YOU.

Did your parents ever consider having you tested?
                            Originally posted by Kristy
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

have you said one good thing about Bush?
                              Is there anything good to SAY about the Son of a Bitch??

Uhhhhhh...... let me think.....

Oh, I know. Because of Junior, his father is no longer the worst President this country ever had.

See, that's positive
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• King VH
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Apr 2004

LoungeMachine if your so rich and your wife is so young and whatever else i'm sure you made up, why are you here? If you're so much better than me leave. Could it be that you spend your whole life here, trying to pick fights with people you don't know?
                                It's so easy

Comment

Working...