• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Tom Foolery
    p.s.s. Max, i am eating my last Goodtimes Meal tonight before i leave for school in Utah tomorrow! I will make sure to check inside!

oh wait, was that raciest? Sorry

Bro, enjoy it!!! Since you are coming to Utah, I'd really appreciate it if you would bring me a double cheese combo meal as well? I miss that place. Where are you going to school? Maybe we can grab a couple of beers somewhere down the road?

Cheers!

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• alsip
      Groupie
      • Jul 2004

Bush Widens Lead In Polls...

Lower Taxes
      Lower Taxes
      Lower Taxes

GOP strategy was genius in selecting NYC for the convention, knowing that an abundance of unemployed, unenlightened, and sometimes violent protestors would take to the streets, which ultimately serves to render Bush more appealing to mainstream America. Ergo - his recent lead in the polls.

Additionally, more voters realize that Kerry's plan of raising taxes of working men and women to fund his foolsh health care plan and make transfer payments to the DREGS of our society, is idiotic.

"FOUR MORE YEARS!!!"

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Yep. I hope utter chaos and pandemonium break out on the streets of NYC during the Republican convention. The American public will blame the DEMOCRATS. Let the violence begin in earnest.
        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Phil theStalker
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

LOS, I love the question you've put forth in this thread.

And I love the people I have on ignore blowing past them in this thread. The walking dead, they are.

It makes the forum so much better to read

P
          Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by LOS35
            Well dam, F**KL OF YOU!!!!!
            A PERSON DOES HAVE A OPINION.....

The truth HURTS dosen't it! We'll see how much BS you asses are screaming when your son's, daughter's etc. come home in body bags!!
            Amen, amen, amen.

LOS, don't get yourself upset, they're not worth it.

P
            Add to Ignore list

Comment

• LOS35
              Roadie
              • Mar 2004

(Phil theStalker)
              Granted everyone has a right to their opinion but the bottom line here is that the TRUTH ABOUT BUSH HURTS especially when all the proof is on the table!!

People defend Hagar that's their opinion. But the TRUTH of the matter is that Dave was the best front man & singer of VH!! When Hagar came on they became POP which made them more recognizable to the main stream who don't like "heavy rock".
              Last edited by LOS35; 08-27-2004, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• Big Train
                Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

I don't think it is a case of blowing past as muchas it s getting tired of responding to a hundred rants just like it in detail. Like I said, it is the liberal cue cards.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                  I don't think it is a case of blowing past as muchas it s getting tired of responding to a hundred rants just like it in detail. Like I said, it is the liberal cue cards.
                  I don't know what you said. But that's okay this is a VH message board.

But you're correct about my getting tired of responding to a hundred ranting jerks who don't deserve my time for details.

They're jerks.

Also known as jackoffs

P
                  Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Well, at least I'm not a racist.

Comment

Working...