Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

it could happen? Making it sound more and more like some far-fetched idea there.
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Marlowe01

You are so full of shit I can't even believe it. Let this sink in: a WAR on TERRORISM. Ok, AllyKat---tell us how to win that war.

Comment

• JCOOK

Lets' not fight at all lets' just roll over like France and...... NO KILLEM ALL AND LET GOD SORT IT OUT

Comment

• Ally_Kat
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Marlowe01
          You are so full of shit I can't even believe it. Let this sink in: a WAR on TERRORISM. Ok, AllyKat---tell us how to win that war.
          I bet you are one of thsoe people who expects results overnight.
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Bush has just admitted that it's not possible to win a war on terror.

He's also admitted (twice) recently that the rich don't pay taxes, which makes his "tax cuts" a complete fraud.

So with Junior himself negating the only 2 things his pResidency has been about, why in Hell's name would anybody vote for him?
            Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• ODShowtime
              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

cause they're stupid
              gnaw on it

Comment

• Marlowe01

Then why is he calling it the War on Terror if he knows he can't win it? Why are we in a war on terror in the first place? 'CAUSE BUSH IS A DUMBASS

Comment

• Cathedral
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

You can win the war on terror by shutting down the terror organizations where they are massed and training.
                  You can win the war on terrorism by NOT letting their goals of attack come to pass.

You have to understand what terrorism is to understand how to fight it.

The goal of terrorism is to get a Nation to second guess its policies and to alter them due to fear of the unexpected, like 9-11-01.

Under Clinton, he backed down in Bosnia, and that led to even more attacks on American Interests in an effort to force our hand to appease their wishes, or demands as it were.

By NOT giving into Terrorist threats you are defeating them by not doing so, they are getting nowhere with their acts of killing mass people in one shot.
                  Terrorism doesn't know party lines and could care less who is in office at the time, our policies still offend them.
                  Proof of that is that 9-11-01 was being planned during the Clinton Admin. and they had no idea who would be in office on that day when planning started.

Will all terrorists be wiped off the face of the earth?
                  Probably not, but we sure as hell will never be waiting to get hit again with our backs turned to them.

If you think for one second that pulling out of the Middle East and ignoring them will stop anything, You scare me.
                  If you think that pushing forward and confronting these people on their own turf and keeping them all at bay is the way to go, then you'd better be voting Bush on election day.

But wait, you're only 17, why are we even concerned about what an under age NON-Voter thinks about anything?

Those who want us dead cannot be swatted away like a bee buzzing around your head. They must be destroyed or they'll destroy you.

Comment

• Marlowe01

My birthday is on October 30th...I WILL be voting this year. And, I'll be voting for Kerry.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Marlowe01
                      And you know what? WHat you say doesn't really put me down or anything because I have opinions and I'm gonna KEEP posting 'em, whether you like it or not. So, just be ready for it, or be ready to respond if you want to.
                      Hire a teenager...............

while they STILL know everything

Hang on ally, get ready for it. Micro-dick is ready to respond

this should take all of 3 seconds
                      Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                        You can win the war on terror by shutting down the terror organizations where they are massed and training.
                        You can win the war on terrorism by NOT letting their goals of attack come to pass.

How's your theory played in Israel the last 40 years?

Massed and training?

They weren't massed and training in Iraq, they are massed and trained in Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, et al

But they're sure as hell amassed in Iraq NOW

well done.

Notice the return of the Taliban lately?

We couldnt even finish the job THERE

again I say, well done

" Bring 'em on" - GWB

mission accomplished my ass

Comment

• rustoffa
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          How's your theory played in Israel the last 40 years?

Massed and training?

They weren't massed and training in Iraq, they are massed and trained in Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, et al

But they're sure as hell amassed in Iraq NOW

well done.

Notice the return of the Taliban lately?

We couldnt even finish the job THERE

again I say, well done

" Bring 'em on" - GWB

mission accomplished my ass
                          I'd have to say, IMO, that Israel has done a pretty good job cuntsidering there geographical location.

I'd also tend to believe that terrorists probably trained in IRAQ.
                          I wouldn't exactly expect a terrorist "organization" in any form to stand firmly in the face of impending exposure.

The world is horrified and our hands are tied.

The so-called "extremist" policies of the Bush administration are exactly as you described.

So, would a new administration start flinging bunker busters around the coast of eastern Africa or decimating tiny islands in Malaysia?

I seriously doubt it.

What's the solution bro?

The poisoning sensationalistic climate of world politics is going to eat itself....literally.

WWTD.

What Would They Do?

You know...."they".....terrorists.

What would they do?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

I have no definitive answer for you man. I don't claim tobe the one with all of the answers. But then again, I DIDNT CHOOSE TO INVADE A COUNTRY WHICH POSED NO THREAT TO US.

I'm just so tired of the Asscroft / Catherdal bullshit about how we're going to be somehow "in more danger" if the Shrub gets ousted.

Hell, I think he, and his cohorts, and his family are HALF the reason we were targeted. OBL doesnt just hate US, it was also the Saudi Family he despised. The Bushies have been in bed with them for years. Why else would he have chosen Saudis to hijack the planes.

This war was a CHOICE, made by the same people who now want us to trust them with our lives, and the truth.

They haven't managed the truth in 4 years.

And the ONLY place Israel is safe from terror is El Al Airlines. And only because of racial profiling, and complete loss of rights. Just dont get on the #9 bus in Tel Aviv.

Comment

• rustoffa
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

We were targeted under bubba as well.
                              Same building.
                              Well, one of the two.
                              Was it some sort of training excersize?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                                We were targeted under bubba as well.
                                Same building.
                                Well, one of the two.
                                Was it some sort of training excersize?
                                Good point. Yet they sure learned to improve. Why didnt we?

Perhaps they expected Bush the Elder to win, and were surprised as all of us the Big Guy from Arkansas won. dunno.

I'm no expert. I know what I believe. I believe Bush/Cheney/Rummy are taking us down the wrong ass road. And they wont admit it.

We took our eyes off the REAL target.

Rice
                                Tenet
                                Rummy
                                Wolfie
                                Chalabi
                                Perle
                                Rove
                                Bremer

ALL FUCKED UP

yet who's been held accountable?

Comment

Working...