X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
    Let the Repubs share their own stupidity at their own private little functions:
    Unlike that picture, this one is real

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Train
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

OK I get it, you don't LIKE Bush. Big fucking deal. All of his opinions are just that: Feelings. He is a liberal and telling me what he FEELS. That's great.

When you get into the fact based conversations about these subjects, some, not all (gay marriage) very different things come into view. You can take this editorial and throw it into the fire of Bush haters who want him toasted. Next...

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
        OK I get it, you don't LIKE Bush. Big fucking deal. All of his opinions are just that: Feelings. He is a liberal and telling me what he FEELS. That's great.

When you get into the fact based conversations about these subjects, some, not all (gay marriage) very different things come into view. You can take this editorial and throw it into the fire of Bush haters who want him toasted. Next...
        The BCE/PNAC polices are destroying this country. The fact that Dipshit can't even acknowledge his own VP's daughter having the same rights as other human beings is certainly a symptom of what is wrong with him, and the neocons, and the media whores who spin their lies. But it is by no means the center of the problem.

The problem is that this sickening agenda, driven by greed and the interests of a foreign power (Likud Israel) is destroying this country from within and outside. There has never been this much hatred for the US then there has in the last 2 1/2 years. And keep in mind that France, Germany, Russia and EVEN FUCKING IRAN were standing with the US after 9-11.

Who pissed all that goodwill away?

It sure as HELL wasn't the Liberals.
        Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I love it...you hit a Republican (facsist) with facts and they have to break out the 'L' word...get over yourself and face reality: YOUR EMPEROR HAS NO BRAIN AND IS DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY!....and honestly, Big Train brought up the gay marriage issue...why should anyone give two shits whether a gay couple ties the knot? Will all us hetero's suddenly be UNABLE to marry? (And don't try the 'what's next, goats?' arguement) And this fool wants a CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT? What a choad.
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
            I love it...you hit a Republican (facsist) with facts and they have to break out the 'L' word...get over yourself and face reality: YOUR EMPEROR HAS NO BRAIN AND IS DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY!....and honestly, Big Train brought up the gay marriage issue...why should anyone give two shits whether a gay couple ties the knot? Will all us hetero's suddenly be UNABLE to marry? (And don't try the 'what's next, goats?' arguement) And this fool wants a CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT? What a choad.
            Actually, the Fool campaigned on a platform of STATES RIGHTS concerning gay marriage, He FLIP FLOPPED [or waffled] after elected, and now calls for A FUCKING CONST. AMENDMENT

Just ONCE I'd like some neo con to stand up and say W FUCKED UP, RUMMY FUCKED UP, WOLFIE FUCKED UP, BREMER FUCKED UP, RICE FUCKED UP, CHENEYFUCKED UP

Regardless, here's a vote for jhale

I mean come on, where's the personal responsibility for mistakes that occur UNDER YOUR ADMINISTRATION
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Exactly. I like W.'s excuse for why they ignored repeated warnings that the terrorists were going to use planes to attack us "Well, they said that, but no one said where or when"---LIKE ANYONE GETS ADVANCE NOTICE OF A "SUPRISE" ATTACK?!?!?!?
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Big Train
                Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Run with the ball Jhale...I give you an inch of leeway, saying I don't TOTALLY agree and off you go. I'm proud of you. If the word liberal bothers you so much, try not to be one.

As far as goodwill goes, it went away cause we cut off their taste of Iraq by removing Saddam. Go ask France, Germany how much money they lost over Iraq. Their problem is that they wouldn't help us and expected us to keep on feeding them anyway. That's not really goodwill, that is pure greed.

Satan/Ford, please explain this agenda of Isreal being the tail that wags the dog. And the evidence you have to back this claim up (spare me the PNAC stuff, I have read the documents and been done the road. It doesn't wash out).

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Bush wouldn't have had to bring up a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage if certain mayors would follow state law.

The California Supreme Court was correct in nullifying all 3,000 of those marriages.

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

REPUBLICANS- The party of Invisible Sky Daddy, Freedom Fries, Purple Heart band-aids, monopolies and policing the world.

DEMOCRATS- The party of Gay, Naked, AIDS-invested protestors who VOMIT sidewalks in SF and walk naked in Public in NYC, white man- haters, and crybaby complainers who still moan and bitch about the "STOLEN ELECTION" of four FUCKING years ago!!!!!!

LIBERTARIANS- The best party of the 3 although their IMMIGRATION STANCE is COMPLETE FUCKING SUICIDE for the USA. And they would probably support naked protesting and vomit-ins.

Face it, folks! We're just fucked!
                    PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Big Train, I have no problem being called a liberal, as long as YOU own up to your own facsist leanings there, tough guy. The article's author used FACTS to draw his conclusion, and you (in denial )say he's just saying what he FEELS. Truth hurts. I merely used your name because YOU brought up the gay marriage issue, I didn't atttack you. Don't blame me if you left a truck-sized hole for me to drive through. Besides, I'd rather be a liberal than some uptight conservative with a homophobic stick up my ass.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Ok, and on a lighter note, anybody heard the comedian (name escapes me) who did a whole rant about why gay marriage would be a good thing, because then there could be SHAM gay marriages? He's like "Me and my buddy Eric both like chicks, but hey---he's got medical and dental!"

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Big Train
                          Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Hale I got no problem being a conservative, even if I don't agree with everything (hence why I mentioned gay marriage...I'm man enough to say I disagree at times, even though I'm supposedly brainwashed).

Where exactly are the FACTS in that?

"He has divided the world" is NOT a fact, it's an opinion, which is how that whole essay flows.

Comment

• Satan
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Train

Satan, please explain this agenda of Isreal being the tail that wags the dog. And the evidence you have to back this claim up (spare me the PNAC stuff, I have read the documents and been done the road. It doesn't wash out).
                            It's impossible to"spare the PNAC stuff" because it's the very root of BCE foreign policy.

If you read the PNAC manifesto, then you certainly noticed the names that signed it. Isn't a little coincidental that all of those guys who signed these documents in 1997, 1998, and 2000, just happenned to end up working for the George Bush Jr fraudministration?? Cheney. Perle. Rummy. Wolfowitz. Feith. Even Jeb was in on the early stuff. Bill Kristol, who is all over FAUX News, and publishes the Weakly Standard. The Kagans, whose Hellspawn is a CNN anchor.

The PNAC manifesto *IS* the manual of this Fraudministration. They planned the invasion of Iraq. They called for "an event such as Pearl Harbor" in order to sell the agenda to the American people. They further call for the invasions of Iran and Syria, among others.

So ask yourself three questions...

1) Is it just a coincidence that the BCE foreign policy is proceeding exactly as this plan called for, and enacted precisely because the "Pearl Harbor" THEY CALLED FOR was conveniently given to them - by "somebody" on 9-11-2001?

2) Is it just a further coincidence that NONE of these countries pose any sort of credible threat to the United States, but they all happen to be located within close proximity to Israel?

3) What ethnicity are most of the names on the PNAC lists? Any possibility that their loyalty is NOT to the American people.

The PNAC manifesto is not part of the story, it is THE story. The story of how the former skinhead paranoia fantasy of a "Zionist Occupational Government" finally became a reality in the US.

And in case you try to read anti-semitism into that, it's not the case. I don't believe these zionist-fascists represent most Jews any more than I believe Jerry Falwell represents most Christians or Osama represents most Muslims.
                            Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Well, let's see..point#3 is a FACT:Bush has rebuilt the debt Clinton took 8 years to dissolve (that he INHERITED from the repubs) in 4 years.
                              Point #5---FACT. The military is totally out-stretched. W. went into Iraq (not necessarily saying we shouldn't have... eventually) before we finished in Afghanistan...Osama's still out there. Still leading, still plotting.
                              Point #6 ---FACT. Shutting down stem cell reasearch is not only idiotic, it's inexcusable. The possibility to cure Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Paralysis and a host of other problems, and he ties it in to his stupid anti-abortion agenda. "Only the truly ignorant can believe that the proper role of government is to hinder medical research and environmental study in the name of God." SO true.
                              Point #7--FACT. But we've already discussed the stupidity of the proposed Constituional Amendment.....
                              Point #8--FACT. His subordinates are almost as idiotic as he. He's trying to destroy freedom of speech via Colon Powell's son (you may be 'man enough' to disagree, but if they have their way YOU WON'T BE ALLOWED TO), His Secretary of Defense is out of the loop as is his Secretary of State half the time.

I could see you debating the other points as opinion, but those truths are inescapable.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

"Fraudministraton" ----that's hilarious! Good one, Satan.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...