X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
    So I should take that joke of a website at face value? Where is the actual voting record which would tell me yay or nay?
    What's wrong with Snopes?? They research the myths and urban legends thoroughly before posting conclusions and they are (unlike FAUX News) always fair and balanced in their conclusions. There have been "liberal" myths debunked there as well as "conservative" ones.
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Big Train
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Well, if I am to take Snopes at face value, it is complex, but not false. The votes were based on packages of bills, with multiple weapons systems in them. However, he did vote against them, so the "STATUS: FALSE" is false in itself. He may not have voted specifically against a certain system, but if he shot down the package, he did indeed shoot down the weapon itself, so there is no lie. Characterization and Lie are two very different words. Zeller did not say anything that was not true. He just put it in an unflattering light, which is what ALL politicians do. Your side knows all about it to, so let's not pretend any of us aren't clear on why it was said.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Satan
        What's wrong with Snopes?? They research the myths and urban legends thoroughly before posting conclusions and they are (unlike FAUX News) always fair and balanced in their conclusions. There have been "liberal" myths debunked there as well as "conservative" ones.
        Hey Satan, tell FORD he's a nutcake.
        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Viking
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

You know, we right-wingers tend to post LINKS in our threads. Having a documentable source lends our assertions credibility, instead of having them appear to be the pathetic BABBLINGS of some spineless MALCONTENT.

Trust me. It works.

Comment

Working...