X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX
    It's ok, our man WILL get a second term so what does it matter? LOL!!!!

Maybe. I remember thinking the same thing back in 92.

If you're right, I think Team Rove is in for a major shake up.

There will be no Powell in the administration, nor Rummy, probably not even Rice.

Regardless, I think you're wrong. We'll see in November. I personally can't wait for the debates. yowzaa.

I don't hate The Shrub, just his policies, hypocrisy, waffling, smirking, goading, etc, etc, etc

Let him stay the OTHER 12 weeks a year in Crawford, save us all some money.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• freak
      Sniper
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Satan
      Not sure about that, but Grandpa Chirac didn't fund Hitler, and Chirac's not trying to establish a fascist empire right now. So I don't think he has that much in common with Hitler. Or Junior.
      Fascist empire.

Where do you people *get* this shit???

Never mind, don't answer. Another bunch of silly ramblings won't help the situation.

I feel sorry for anyone that has to go through life harboring paranoid delusional fantasies.

By the time Bush ends his second term in 2008, "you and Ford" are going to be an apoplectic mess.

Comment

• EAST COAST

that being the key, 4 more years. the demie libs trip over themselves constantly. contradict themselves consistantly. bush is doing a great job in the midst of the most emotionally charged times in the last 50 years. imagine gore, dean, or your new found beacon. you can bitch complain moan all you want, and you will. get used to it. you will be moaning for 8 more years, at least. RUDY AFTER BUSH!!!!!

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by freak
          Fascist empire.

Where do you people *get* this shit???

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Lqskdiver
            Sniper
            • Jun 2004

I don't get it, FORD. You compare Bush to Hitler, yet in the same breath condemn him for allowing Sharon and Israel for getting their way.

How is that possible? Bizarro Hitler perhaps.

Here is the thing...all libs are worried about losing certain freedoms. Like freedom to molest young boys (NAMBLA), freedom to have gay sex in park restrooms, freedom to continue partial birth abortions, freedom to allow gay marriages to take place, freedom to allow pot smoking, freedom to do whatever you fuck you want without any consequences.

Yet, all these and other grievances by libs are stark contrasts to YOUR religious beliefs. You seem to stand on both sides of the line and criticize each foot.

Look I don't claim to know you, but it seems you have some serious contradiction issues. You want freedom yet criticize those who help uphold that freedom. Iraq is free...free from a tyrants rule. Afganistan is free...free from a terrorist regime.

Yes, their is still terrorism out, yes we have rebels still fighting in Iraq. It's to be expected...but they act independantly and not in league with any known country. Terrorists fight for different reasons. And it sure isn't for freedom. They want to eliminate our way of thinking.

Well, what's wrong with our way of thinking, I ask you. We feel every individual should have the same rights we ENJOY right now. Freedom from persecution where you can say ALMOST anything you want. Sure you might get investigated for a minor quote, but in this day and age, someone talking about blowing up planes to some strippers can mean serious business as we have found out.

No one on this board is Anti American. Until you decide to take action against America. Then it gets personal.

Comment

• wraytw

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
              yawn, such a simple boy...it's not your fault...
              Anyone else see the thick irony in this?

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lqskdiver
                I don't get it, FORD. You compare Bush to Hitler, yet in the same breath condemn him for allowing Sharon and Israel for getting their way.

How is that possible? Bizarro Hitler perhaps.
                Hitler would have loved Sharon. The fact that Sharon is Jewish doesn't make him any less of a fascist. Same for the PNAC'ers for that matter. What's the difference between throwing a Jew into an oven and brainwashing a Palestinian with MK Ultra and using him to blow up a bus?

Actually, Sharon/Likud/Mossad are killing a lot of Jews in that process, so that might even make them a little worse than Adolf in that respect.

Here is the thing...all libs are worried about losing certain freedoms. Like freedom to molest young boys (Catholic priests), freedom to have gay sex in park restrooms, freedom to continue partial birth abortions, freedom to allow gay marriages to take place, freedom to allow pot smoking, freedom to do whatever you fuck you want without any consequences.

Yet, all these and other grievances by libs are stark contrasts to YOUR religious beliefs. You seem to stand on both sides of the line and criticize each foot.

First of all, I never said anything even remotely close to that. I DO believe marijuana should be legal, and regulated exactly as alcohol and tobacco are. I do believe that gays should be allowed all the legal rights of a married couple, but I don't advocate anyone fucking in a public restroom. And my take on abortion is spelled out clearly in the other thread, so I won't repeat it here.

Look I don't claim to know you, but it seems you have some serious contradiction issues. You want freedom yet criticize those who help uphold that freedom. Iraq is free...free from a tyrants rule. Afganistan is free...free from a terrorist regime.

Both are illusions. Hamid Karzai (a CIA/UNOCAL employee) is more the Mayor of Kabul than the President of Afghanistan. And everybody in Iraq knows that Allawi is a puppet, and not representing the interests of Iraqi people. There isn't any "freedom" in these countries.

Yes, their is still terrorism out, yes we have rebels still fighting in Iraq. It's to be expected...but they act independantly and not in league with any known country.

Because they want the occupation of their country to end. Just because they might be glad Saddam Hussein is gone doesn't mean they want a new puppet dictator in his place.

Terrorists fight for different reasons. And it sure isn't for freedom. They want to eliminate our way of thinking.

Catch the MSNBC rerun of "Meet The Press" tonight and listen to what Pat Buchanan has to say about that. You'll hear the absolute truth, and from a conservative no less.

Well, what's wrong with our way of thinking, I ask you. We feel every individual should have the same rights we ENJOY right now. Freedom from persecution where you can say ALMOST anything you want. Sure you might get investigated for a minor quote, but in this day and age, someone talking about blowing up planes to some strippers can mean serious business as we have found out.

No one on this board is Anti American. Until you decide to take action against America. Then it gets personal.

But the comments which began this thread were exactly that. It is not "unAmerican" to point out the dismal failures of this Fraudministration. It is not "unAmerican" to say that the official story of 9-11 has more holes than a 5 pound block of swiss cheese. And even if I say George Bush Jr single handedly used the remote controlled joystick which slammed that second plane into the WTC it is not "unAmerican", because George Bush Jr is NOT America. (For the record, I don't think Junior could successfully pilot a paper plane into a 20 foot wide dumpster. It was just an example)
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Hitler would have loved Sharon.
                  Just read some of the stuff you type, you idiot.
                  “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• EAST COAST

strange, tangled, confused. desperation can do many things. except unseat BUSH.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Here's looking at you!
                      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                        Just read some of the stuff you type, you idiot.
                        I read everything I type. Ariel Sharon is a fascist butcher who has murdered thousands in the name of his ethnic group having control of a piece of land. What's not for Hitler to like about that?
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
                          Here's looking at you!
                          How many aliases do you have now?

And shouldn't you be trying to shield your trailer from the next hurricane?
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Viking
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Don't worry, ELVIS, my ass has been pressed up against FORD's narrow window for years.

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

How's the view FORD ??

Comment

• Viking
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2004

'Course, I could turn around and give 'em the ol' 'fruit bowl'.....

Comment

Working...