Where does Dean For America go from here?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cathedral
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

I got a tax cut and i'm not rich.....So i don't buy into the idea that it only benefitted the rich.

Although it makes a great bitching point for the liberals. it is much like everything else that comes out of a Liberal's mouth....NOT TRUE...

Kerry claims that Bush's speech on Terrorism is an exageration. Where the hell was Kerry on 9-11-01 ?

Dude, The Democrats don't have a pot to piss in and that party has no hope of gaining the White House back in Nov.
    Big Daddy G.W. is about to put the smack down on all of you misguided, baby killing, tax hiking, spend crazy, immoral minded, butt fucker embracing Liberal's.

I'll be there waving my Bush banner in your face, gloating....

"Death to the Democratic Party in '04!"

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So a one party fascist state doesn't bother you then? As long as the so called leader pretends to be religious.

Didn't we see something like that about 70 years ago, in Germany?
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
        You're buying into the media hype with the "weird and eccentric" shit.
        You're underestimating me.. I have paid very close attention to Dean.. My views, like Cat's and Your's are passionate...

Comment

Working...