Even BCE appointee Rehnquist wants Junior OUT!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Ashcroft
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

I seriously think we need to work on that suicide watch for Ford and Co.

Sure, he's nuttier than a shit-house rat, but I don't want him to off himself...

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Nah, he made it through this four years...

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Let's put it this way, between the removal of the assault weapons ban, and the possibility of a stolen, rigged, or cancelled election, I'm trying to get an increase in Hell's construction budget passed through the Demonic Congress.

I have a feeling it's gonna be a Red Christmas this year - and that's no reference to communism.
        Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

That's just your paranoid delusional mind getting the best of you again...

Comment

• ODShowtime
            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

If I was a Supreme Court Justice, I'd be pissed off at Bush&Friends.

I know we all dimish evidence of things we don't believe in or are afraid of, but you people are like the horses I see pulling the Amish carts down in Lancaster. Just blinded up and pulling away for old master.

Oh yeah, I meant that in a general way. I don't think WR wrote that memo, or if he did, it would not have leaked like this.
            gnaw on it

Comment

• Big Train
              Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Posted by OD:

know we all dimish evidence of things we don't believe in or are afraid of, but you people are like the horses I see pulling the Amish carts down in Lancaster. Just blinded up and pulling away for old master.

If thats true, then you guys are the crazy people walking the streets, yelling at the sky as we pass..

Comment

Working...