shit about to hit the fan in Saudi Arabia?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • steve
    Sniper
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
    I say we better start having alternative energy power plants so we won't need anymore Saudi Oil. Once we do that, we will have no obligation to send troops over there. And we'll just let em kill each other.
    I'm with you on the alternative energy and having no obligation.

Bring on Kerry, and the U.S. WILL start investing heavily in alt. energy.

As it stands now, two ex oil salesmen are Pres and Vice Pres. Do the math.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Originally posted by steve
      I'm with you on the alternative energy and having no obligation.

Bring on Kerry, and the U.S. WILL start investing heavily in alt. energy.

As it stands now, two ex oil salesmen are Pres and Vice Pres. Do the math.
      that too funny. will he be doing this before or after his lawsuit to STOP a wind farm goes to trial. then again maybe he proposed something in the 19 years he was in the senate. maybe it's one of the 8 pieces of legislation he proposed in those 19 years.

Comment

• Dr. Love
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Damnit, Saudi Arabia... shit or get off the pot already! I'm tired of waiting!
        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Originally posted by Dr. Love
          Damnit, Saudi Arabia... shit or get off the pot already! I'm tired of waiting!
          ha! well like i said at the begining "in the coming weeks" and the brits just said it looks like an attack is in the "final stages". they said the same thing a few days before the car bombings in may.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
            that too funny. will he be doing this before or after his lawsuit to STOP a wind farm goes to trial.
            Exactly. Wouldn't want to spoil the view that the wealthy on Cape Cod have, would we?
            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Apr. 21 Suicide bomb kills 9 Also 125 wounded in a suicide bombing outside the 5-story Saudi General Security Building in Riyadh

May. 1 Saudi Arabia 6 Westerners killed in attack 4 attackers entered a compound and opened fire on workers

May. 30 Saudi Arabia Gunmen 'killed 22' in Khobar The 25-hour crisis ended when commandos stormed a complex where militants had been holding dozens of people hostage

Jun. 6 Saudi Arabia Two BBC men shot in Riyadh Cameraman Simon Cumbers has been killed and correspondent Frank Gardner injured after gunmen opened fire

Jun. 8 Saudi Arabia American killed in Riyadh Gunmen have shot dead an American man in the capital

Jun. 13 Saudi Arabia American shot dead in Riyadh

Jun. 13 Saudi Arabia Militants claim American kidnapped

Comment

Working...