Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jcook11
    Commando
    • Sep 2004

Pssst ...........guys its' me JCOOK just trying to piss Ford off----Whenever I go to the Inland Empire I have to use anthoer name and computer. but its' me.

Comment

• Big Train
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

pssst...hey JCook...if you wanna piss him off...listen closely....say....something....logical...pisses him off every time....if it's good he'll call you a nazi or bush sheep...it is off the charts good, he will call you KKKarl Rove (can never say it straight, has stuttering issues about it).

Comment

• jcook11
        Commando
        • Sep 2004

Roger that BT ... something very anti BCE
        BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Comment

• Lqskdiver
          Sniper
          • Jun 2004

What is bullshit is too consider someone's freedom of speech a staged act. This guy was trying to change people's minds, what everyone on this damn message attempts to do, and he gets attacked.

True he used poor judgement by bringing his three year, but he is instilling some political thinking into her. Better than some parents do.

If someone is acting like an ass then take him out. But if he being a silent dissident, there is no fucking reason to overreact.

As usual Dave, you use your brilliant deduction skills to formulate all your theories from the confines of your home. I'd stick to bashing Bush...at least you got the 411 on him better than some shmoe in WV.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lqskdiver
            What is bullshit is too consider someone's freedom of speech a staged act. This guy was trying to change people's minds, what everyone on this damn message attempts to do, and he gets attacked.

True he used poor judgement by bringing his three year, but he is instilling some political thinking into her. Better than some parents do.

If someone is acting like an ass then take him out. But if he being a silent dissident, there is no fucking reason to overreact.

As usual Dave, you use your brilliant deduction skills to formulate all your theories from the confines of your home. I'd stick to bashing Bush...at least you got the 411 on him better than some shmoe in WV.
            I guess you didn't read the rest of the thread. This maggot's kid is the one who ripped the sign, posing as a "union member". And the little girl was crying because her "loving daddy" pinched her. And this is the third conseuctive election year in which Parlockkk has staged this type of scene. There might be more, but these are the documented ones.

It's not about freedom of speech. it's about slandering the Democrats by creating a scene and making false accusations.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
              And the little girl was crying because her "loving daddy" pinched her.
              Fuck you asshole!

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

I guess you didn't read the rest of the thread. This maggot's kid is the one who ripped the sign, posing as a "union member".
                Fuck you again, asshole...

You're the king of "false accusations" !!

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

This maggot is an opportunistic piece of shit who uses his own children in these sickening media stunts. If you refuse to see that obvious pattern in the evidence presented, then you are blind.

Parlockkk is almost as much of a shitbag as those he worships in the BCE. And that's not an easy title to win.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

I will agree that this guy and his intentions are questionable...

But.. I have yet to see any solid evidence regarding anything in this thread, so I choose to see it as it is...

Bullshit!

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So articles from his local newspaper, using the same script in 1996, 2000, and 2004 aren't establishing the pattern?

The alleged "sign ripping" union member wearing a Marshall University hat and bearing a strong resemblance to Parlockkk's kids in the family photo doesn't establish the slander and the falsehood?

What if someone (likely a Republican) would have been injured when he arranged for the shooting?

This motherfucker is a physical threat not only to Democrats at their own rallies, but also Republicans at their own Bush watching parties, and apparently his own children as well.

I guarantee you, all 10 of those kids will be institutionalized for either legal or mental reasons at least once before they turn 25.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• wraytw

FORD, if you can stay out of an institution... anyone can.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

What the fuck is a wraytw ??

Comment

• wraytw

Take a guess...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

I guess you didn't read the rest of the thread. This maggot's kid is the one who ripped the sign, posing as a "union member". And the little girl was crying because her "loving daddy" pinched her. And this is the third conseuctive election year in which Parlockkk has staged this type of scene. There might be more, but these are the documented ones.
                              Ford, hun, no evidence. If you were a lawyer entering court, you'd be laughed out
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                                Ford, hun, no evidence. If you were a lawyer entering court, you'd be laughed out
                                Look at it this way.....

Compare this assclown to a guy who deliberately sets up a car accident, braking suddenly and forcing the guy behind him to rear end him.

Cops on the scene will probably blame the guy who was behind him, right?

But if the guy rigs several more car wrecks in a similar fashion, then he's gonna look damn suspicious. If the guy driving the other car turns out to be his son, he's going to look even more suspicious, and if the asshole has his own small children in the back seat of his car when he's arranging these "accidents", then he's going to look like a complete piece of shit.

Now substitute political rally for car wreck, and that's exactly what Parlockkk has done.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...