Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cathedral
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Just like you to bring a pitch fork to a gun fight...

The difference being that Dean did his experiments behind peoples backs and during peacetime.
    War is hell and even these pictures you posted are mild compared to what Hussein did to them, and on a much larger scale...

Your example fails to do what you intended to do.

On the bright side, Those kids won't have to endure either horror for much longer and you know why?

Because they are now liberatd, free with the chance to be happy for once.
    But then, that is what really pisses you off about the whole thing isn't it.

Don't answer, everything you say is a lie and you are not to be trusted...

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
      Just like you to bring a pitch fork to a gun fight...
      What else would I bring? :confused:

The difference being that Dean did his experiments behind peoples backs and during peacetime.
      War is hell and even these pictures you posted are mild compared to what Hussein did to them, and on a much larger scale...

Your example fails to do what you intended to do.
      So you excuse Junior slaughtering and maiming children just because he's slightly less evil than Saddam Hussein??

On the bright side, Those kids won't have to endure either horror for much longer and you know why?

Because they are now liberatd, free with the chance to be happy for once.
      But then, that is what really pisses you off about the whole thing isn't it.
      Calling this "liberation" is like calling my home "eternal paradise". Do you really believe that a PNAC puppet government in Iraq is going to convert the place into some fucking Disneyland where peace and love and prosperity are commonplace? If that were even possible, shouldn't the BCE have done that in America first?

Don't answer, everything you say is a lie and you are not to be trusted...
      **sigh**

Still repeating that media spin, huh? I'm just an honest Devil trying to make a living like anybody else.
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Answers:

A lightning bolt or something usefull

I don't excuse anything when children are hurt, But like i said, they no longer will have to fear Saddam in their own land

I'm sure you have a very nice home, and to some even a cardboard box could be considered paradise.

One mans spin is another man's fact. I can't recall one truthfull thing you have said in 2,004 years.

Comment

Working...