X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
    Read THIS carefully my man - no one, including the "BCE" has ever said there was a connection of Iraq/al Queda/ 9/11. But, there IS a well established connection of Iraq and al Queda.
    As the government's own page says, there was no Al Qaeda involvement in Iraq as of November 2001.

That's not me saying that. That's the Bush Criminal Empire saying it. And they place Al Qaeda in just about every country on Earth (Who the fuck would think SWITZERLAND had terraists?) but conspicuously absent is IRAQ
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
      Commando
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      As the government's own page says, there was no Al Qaeda involvement in Iraq as of November 2001.

That's not me saying that. That's the Bush Criminal Empire saying it. And they place Al Qaeda in just about every country on Earth (Who the fuck would think SWITZERLAND had terraists?) but conspicuously absent is IRAQ
      THIS time I'm not being argumentative just asking, where is the link (not the main link, the farther down link to what you are referring to)? I could not find where this is, mostly because I'm lazy. Thanks.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

THIS time I'm not being argumentative just asking, where is the link (not the main link, the farther down link to what you are referring to)? I could not find where this is, mostly because I'm lazy. Thanks.
        Scroll down the page and you will see a world map with countries marked in red (there's irony for you - think selection 2k) and immediately below that a listing of all the countries that the BCE says Al Qaeda has operated in as of November 2001. Included are all the obvious ones like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Yemen, and so forth, plus some surprises like The Netherlands and Ireland. Now as much as the new Van Hagar songs may suck, I'm not about to accuse the Lying Dutchmen of being terrorists, and I doubt that Osama's been advising Sinn Fein. So clearly, some of their listings are a stretch, at best. This being the case, why is Iraq NOT on the list, if they had even the slightest suspicion of their involvement with Al Qaeda?
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ODShowtime
          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

All of the material FACTS GW&Friends provided to convince us to go to war with Saddam were proven false.

Notice I said material. The fact that he was evil is not relevant. There are many other eveil regimes.

If it's because the invasion and subjugation was part of a broader campaign, let's hear it.

The only other alternative is money.
          gnaw on it

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
            (And Elvis)
            Man, you suck...

You're the laughing stock of real discussion...

Oh, I guess now that Mr Showtime is sucking your dick it's a "real discussion" ??

Whatever you say, Antichrist FORD...

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Read THIS carefully my man - no one, including the "BCE" has ever said there was a connection of Iraq/al Queda/ 9/11. But, there IS a well established connection of Iraq and al Queda.
              Exactly...

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
                Man, you suck...

Oh, I guess now that Mr Showtime is sucking your dick it's a "real discussion" ??

Maybe I read it wrong...

If so, I take it back...

Well, most of it...

Comment

• ODShowtime
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  Man, you suck...

You're just pissed off because you like your bullying ten on one. It's all good.

I know I had my thoughts and beliefs long before I found the army. This is just a fun place to spout off... mostly because of people like you. yin and yang.
                  gnaw on it

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

haha!

Comment

Working...