Crawford TX Newspaper endorses...........KERRY!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

I think it should be obvious that all this security mumbo-jumbo is America's Maginot Line. We're trying to spend all this money and energy securing the borders and airports, yet journalists can constantly sneak stuff through. As someone mentioned here, a nuke could be smuggled into a harbor in a crate of Nikes.

If someone wants to hit us again, they WILL be able to. So all this swatting the beehive over there is VERY dangerous. Anybody out there that thinks otherwise is underestimating the enemy.

We need to change our policy and stop treating the world like it's our bitch. I mean France is our bitch, Mexico is our bitch, but not the whole freakin' World. It's foolish.

Can't we at least endeavor to trick the Middle East into thinking it's free? That's what we used to do and it worked pretty good.
    gnaw on it

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
      FORD, what if Iraq or some other country that had nukes wanted to use them on us? No intensified border presence is going to stop them.
      Last time I checked, only Russia had that capability. Now I trust Pooty Poot about as much as I trust Junior, but I can't see any reason for the Russians to be turning nukes on us again any time soon.

There are rumors that North Korea's trying to get to that point. Thanks to Rummy, for selling them the nuclear reactors in the first place (and after he signed the PNAC documents too, specifying that country as a supposed threat. Wouldn't that make Rummy a traitor?)
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

FORD, you're obsessed with George Bush...

Comment

• fanofdave
          Foot Soldier
          • Jan 2004

actually, its the editor who endorses Kerry. The other 425 folks
          in the town are still for Bush. Newspaper endorsements aren't worth
          the paper they're written on. I work for a union outfit and they
          endorse Kerry, but that doesn't stop over 60% of us working here
          from voting for Bush. Enjoy whatever little fantasy you get from
          that article, Ford. Come election day, you're ours for another 4
          years.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            FORD, you're obsessed with George Bush...
            Are Jews obsessed with the Third Reich?

Are African Americans obsessed with the KKK?

If the sincere conviction to bring down a criminal cabal of oppressive fascist bastards qualifies as an "obsession", then call me guilty as charged.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• JCOOK

I will agree with Ford on securing our borders. I live in Southern California, It is estimated that 3 million ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS come here every year most of them through the southwest and it costs California 5 billion dollars per year in health care, education and other revenues that are lost.I am for putting troops on the border for those reasons and the fact that John Q. Terrorist could easily sneak in the way it is now.

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

That's one thing I disagree with Bush on, or at least he hasn't made his point on this issue. Illegal immigration has to be curtained to a minimum. We should have a 10' concrete wall running the full length of the border from Texas to California, AND the National Guard patrolling back and forth.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                  I think it should be obvious that all this security mumbo-jumbo is America's Maginot Line. We're trying to spend all this money and energy securing the borders and airports, yet journalists can constantly sneak stuff through. As someone mentioned here, a nuke could be smuggled into a harbor in a crate of Nikes.

If someone wants to hit us again, they WILL be able to. So all this swatting the beehive over there is VERY dangerous. Anybody out there that thinks otherwise is underestimating the enemy.

We need to change our policy and stop treating the world like it's our bitch. I mean France is our bitch, Mexico is our bitch, but not the whole freakin' World. It's foolish.

Can't we at least endeavor to trick the Middle East into thinking it's free? That's what we used to do and it worked pretty good.
                  You must never question the foreign policy of the President, he is the one who is always right. If you aren't American, you are the Americans bitch and potential slave. Anyone who questions the Right-Wing, White, Old Money, Big Money, Multinatinoal Corporatate Endorsed,Self Serving, Megalomaniacal, Fascist Agenda and God(the Judeo-Christian one, don't even think about bringing Allah into this even though he/she/it is the same one(go back to Abraham)) Sanctioned Leaders is an Enemy of of the Empire....

Comment

• HELLVIS
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Jul 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by FORD
                    [B]

Fact is that if it is the BCE that is staging attacks for their own benefit, then NOTHING we do will ever make us safe enough.

GODDAMN GODDAMN GODDAMN!!!!!
                    There is no BCE you silly rabbit.
                    Everytime I get on line you're here.
                    Does the boogie man cause you to lose that much sleep?
                    He throws a punch.
                    He swings. I duck.
                    His fat ass falls...
                    Hey Sammy,you still SUCK!

Comment

• ODShowtime
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
                      You must never question the foreign policy of the President, he is the one who is always right. If you aren't American, you are the Americans bitch and potential slave. Anyone who questions the Right-Wing, White, Old Money, Big Money, Multinatinoal Corporatate Endorsed,Self Serving, Megalomaniacal, Fascist Agenda and God(the Judeo-Christian one, don't even think about bringing Allah into this even though he/she/it is the same one(go back to Abraham)) Sanctioned Leaders is an Enemy of of the Empire....

I mean, ya'll say GW is steadfast in his course. Big fucking deal! He's steadfastly going in the wrong direction. This isn't some democratic rhetoric from some talking head that you don't respect, this is REAL.

In the REAL world that we live in. We are now knee deep in a guerilla war fighting factions that never posed a threat to our safety. Saddam kept the lid on these fuckers. Now we have to!!!

I wish we could go in and the wipe the SOBS out and be done with it. Oh well, maybe we can, but not until after November. Bullshit.

while I'm on the subject, anyone else agree that hellvis is even more unsavory that regular elvis?
                      gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                        That's one thing I disagree with Bush on, or at least he hasn't made his point on this issue. Illegal immigration has to be curtained to a minimum. We should have a 10' concrete wall running the full length of the border from Texas to California, AND the National Guard patrolling back and forth.
                        I agree with this also. How come an Al Qeada cell doesn't just dress up like a bunch of Mexicans and sneak across? They don't look too much different really. With a dirty beard, and some jeans... seriously
                        gnaw on it

Comment

• HELLVIS
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Jul 2004

I sure as hell hope so. If we all agreed all the time this little dog and pony show would get pretty boring!
                          He throws a punch.
                          He swings. I duck.
                          His fat ass falls...

Comment

• HELLVIS
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                            I agree with this also. How come an Al Qeada cell doesn't just dress up like a bunch of Mexicans and sneak across? They don't look too much different really. With a dirty beard, and some jeans... seriously
                            Damn skippy! Well I guess I'm back to agreeing with you again.
                            Shit!
                            He throws a punch.
                            He swings. I duck.
                            His fat ass falls...

Comment

• ODShowtime
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Mexico is even pretty similar to much of their natural environment, except rich beyond compare.

And lots of dogs running around and pigs being eaten. haha carnitas is good.
                              gnaw on it

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral

The problem with you liberal minded people is that you are notrious for underestimating the enemy.

are you kidding me?

just WHICH party was this pre emptive strike planned by?

You guys have DICKRD this up from the start. AND you wont acknowledge or admit ANY mistakes.

sheesh
                                Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...