X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by YEAHIMROTH!
    YEAH! DAVID LEE ROTH IS WASHED UP! YEAH!
    Three people are washed up, sheep.

1) Sammy Hagar
    2) George Bush
    3) Yourself

Only one of those 3 is relevant to THIS forum. Please keep that in mind, thank you.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Ford...a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

I'll "loan" you some to get you over the hump though!
      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Bush will win by 5% points.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'd seriously like to know how you Busheep really believe Junior can legitimately win.

Remember that he LOST last time.

Since then, he's pissed off several core Republican constituencies, from Fiscal Conservatives, to "Big Government haters", to Buchanan/Barr type non-interventionists who have called him out on Iraq and the PNAC agenda, to the more rabid of the religious reich who don't think he's done enough to oppress homosexuals, even to some of his corporate boosters who know that 4 more years of a BCE economy will even hurt them, and yes, even the military who are understandably feeling betrayed by a Commander in Thief who won't keep his word on when a contracted committment ends.

Now I'm not going to say that every member of every one of those constituencies is going to defect, but for someone who is already behind by a half million votes anyway (based on 2000) he obviously has NONE to spare from his own side.

Add in the wayward "Democrats" who in a momentary lapse of judgment voted Junior over Gore. They won't be making that mistake again (except for Zell Miller and Ed Krotch and who gives a fuck what they think).

Add the majority of the Nader voters from 2000, who still aren't happy with the DLC direction of the Democratic party (who is?) but will vote to remove Junior and the BCE, knowing that things can only get worse.

Add voters who either went with other minor parties or sat out in 2000. They may not all show up, but even a small percentage of them is enough to make a difference.

Simple mathematics. There is no way that Junior can win a legitimate election. Fuck the polls, stick with a calculator.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Guitar Shark
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            I'd seriously like to know how you Busheep really believe Junior can legitimately win.

Damn, I was seriously hoping you'd have given up this argument by now.
            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
              Damn, I was seriously hoping you'd have given up this argument by now.
              Give up what? Numbers don't lie......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ODShowtime
                ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                No they won't...

Only real men and women with integrity admit when they are wrong...
                Elvis, do you understand how ironic that sounds coming from a bush supporter?
                gnaw on it

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

1. You libs need to learn how the electoral college works.

2. Al Gore had Bill Clinton's 'feel-good' administration effect his candidacy. Since all those soccer moms loved Clinton because he was so charismatic, they probably voted for Gore. Kerry is not charismatic. In fact, he's anti-charismatic.

3. You libs need to realize that fraud can occur on both sides in an election. Kennedy won in 1960 due to voter tampering in Chicago, Bush won in Florida despite the fact that Democrats had registered in both New York and Florida, and that CBS and other liberal-leaning networks had called the state for Gore BEFORE the fucking polls closed, causing voters in the Republican-heavy panhandle to be disenfranchised.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Give up what? Numbers don't lie......
                    No, numbers don't lie, but you do. Repeatedly.

Bush lost the popular vote, but he won the electoral vote, which is the only thing that matters under the law.

Admit that, and you'll earn back some of the respect I once had for you.
                    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Since then, he's pissed off several core Republican constituencies, from Fiscal Conservatives, to "Big Government haters", to Buchanan/Barr type non-interventionists who have called him out on Iraq and the PNAC agenda, to the more rabid of the religious reich who don't think he's done enough to oppress homosexuals, even to some of his corporate boosters who know that 4 more years of a BCE economy will even hurt them, and yes, even the military who are understandably feeling betrayed by a Commander in Thief who won't keep his word on when a contracted committment ends.

Now I'm not going to say that every member of every one of those constituencies is going to defect, but for someone who is already behind by a half million votes anyway (based on 2000) he obviously has NONE to spare from his own side.

Add in the wayward "Democrats" who in a momentary lapse of judgment voted Junior over Gore. They won't be making that mistake again (except for Zell Miller and Ed Krotch and who gives a fuck what they think).

Add the majority of the Nader voters from 2000, who still aren't happy with the DLC direction of the Democratic party (who is?) but will vote to remove Junior and the BCE, knowing that things can only get worse.

Add voters who either went with other minor parties or sat out in 2000. They may not all show up, but even a small percentage of them is enough to make a difference.

Simple mathematics. There is no way that Junior can win a legitimate election. Fuck the polls, stick with a calculator.
                      Don't forget the millions of people who never voted before and are not being polled at all...
                      gnaw on it

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                        No, numbers don't lie, but you do. Repeatedly.

Bush lost the popular vote, but he won the electoral vote, which is the only thing that matters under the law.

Admit that, and you'll earn back some of the respect I once had for you.
                        Sorry, the only vote Junior actually "won" is a 5-4 split of the Supreme Court. And even that was rigged.

The electoral vote was not legitmate in Florida because the Katherine Harris "certification" was not a complete vote count, which she, as BCE campaign chair knew very well - and was very well rewarded for, with a congressional seat, no less.

And one thing nobody can call me is a liar.
                        Last edited by FORD; 09-30-2004, 04:23 PM.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

LIAR!
                          http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                          http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

And one thing nobody can call me is a liar.
                            "Liar" may be too strong of a word in this case. "Hopelessly deluded" works, however.
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

There's no delusion at all in saying that Junior "won" a 5-4 vote of the Supreme Court. The fair thing to do would be to have eliminated Florida entirely from the electoral count if the ballots could not be counted in time.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

That's disenfranchising Florida though, FORD. We can't do that. There's 50 states in the Union, not 49...and counting.

Comment

Working...