Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Yep, I think you two both understand. Fuck the facts. The president's word should always be taken as truth because he has the best interests of the American people in mind at all times. History has proven that time and time again.
    gnaw on it

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

I noticed now that you mentioned it...

I think you were encouraging him or them more than I was by responding everytime they try to push your buttons...

I hear you though...

Comment

• McCarrens
        Foot Soldier
        • May 2004

OD, what you said makes no sense.

We are safer under Bush. Safer than we were under Clinton, the first Bush and Reagan. He has had only had one terrorist attack. Yet Clinton (and though it pains me to say it) and Bush and Reagan had many.

And when has history shown that the president does not have the best interests of the American people at heart? I can't think of one, be it the more "modern" presidents, or through the complete run of Commanders-in-Chief.
        "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• ODShowtime
          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by McCarrens
          OD, what you said makes no sense.

We are safer under Bush. Safer than we were under Clinton,

There are no reliable facts to back up your position but I hope you don't get proved wrong soon.
          gnaw on it

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

How many attacks have been on American soil since 9/11?

Have we been safer?

Would you have thought that not ONE attack would have happened in three years?

I think we are safer, indeed.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Well, It was eight years from the first WTC attack in '93 to 9/11...

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Excellent point, Elvis.

These guys always take time off between a major offensive. The BCE being in power has nothing to do with that
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ODShowtime
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Excellent point, Elvis.

These guys always take time off between a major offensive. The BCE being in power has nothing to do with that
                  You can make much more fear if you spread out the terror and only bust out the big guns for special occasions. Attacks in the US especially are costly and risky. 100s of attacks in Turkey, India, and Iraq are worth one big one in the US.

It's like music, you have peaks and valleys. If it was all peaks, there would be no peaks.

Stating that there have been no major terror attacks in the US since 9-11 proves nothing. Now if any big fish were caught or plots broken up, maybe, but having Ashcroft bust out Jose Padilla just to show he's making progress doesn't constitute actual success in the real world.
                  gnaw on it

Comment

• Big Train
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Excellent point, Elvis.

Ford, which Ford am I supposed to believe? The Ford that says the BCE crashed the planes into the towers on 9/11 or the Ford who says the above statement?

Learning from Mr. Kerry?

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                      Ford, which Ford am I supposed to believe? The Ford that says the BCE crashed the planes into the towers on 9/11 or the Ford who says the above statement?

Learning from Mr. Kerry?
                      No, I believe completely that the BCE was the creators of Al Qaeda. That's not even up for discusssion, it's a fact. Whether they knew they would turn on the US or not - or were ordered to do so - is the only disputable part. In any case, it was 8 years between WTC 1 and WTC 2 - even though the name Al Qaeda was not mentioned in 1993 at all, that I can recall, nor Bin Laden individually. In fact that operation was said to be masterminded by a blind sheik who wore a Santa Claus hat and lived in NYC at the time (sorry, it's been 11 years and I forgot this guy's name).

So since I can't prove that the BCE is directly controlling Al Qaeda, I'll assume that the terra-ists are operating on their own timetable, which means Junior claiming "NO ATTACKS SINCE 9-11!! AIN'T I COOL!!" is incredibly stupid and irresponsible.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Big Train
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

If you can't prove it and there are no links proving BCE control over Al-Qaeda, why would you make the connection to begin with between them?

And no, I am not disputing the initial funding for them against the Soviets.

As long as nothing is happening, the man can claim it, they way all presidents (including clinton) can claim it.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

No, I believe completely that the BCE was the creators of Al Qaeda. That's not even up for discusssion, it's a fact. Whether they knew they would turn on the US or not - or were ordered to do so - is the only disputable part.

Did your mother have any "normal" children?
                          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

I don't know which guy has spin more today...Edwards in tonight's debate, or FORD in this thread.

Comment

• Lqskdiver
                              Sniper
                              • Jun 2004

No, I believe completely that the BCE was the creators of Al Qaeda. That's not even up for discusssion, it's a fact.

Beliefs and facts are distinguishable contrasts.

So since I can't prove that the BCE is directly controlling Al Qaeda,

Nuff said.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It comes down to this question..... Is Al Qaeda still an active agency of the Bush Criminal Empire, or are they the Frankenstein's Monster that went out of control?

A case could be made either way.

And you could ask the same questions of Israel's Mossad and their little experiment called "Hamas".
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...