Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lqskdiver
    Sniper
    • Jun 2004

"cheney ALWAYS looks like that. I'm not trying to be an asshole here. He always looks evil like that!"

You don't have to try that hard. You just are an asshole.

What you don't have shit to say!!

You say you wouldn't believe any figures, but you can go on heresay, just because it suits you. Interesting...but I'm sticking to facts, and not the ones that come from SEEBS news.
    Last edited by Lqskdiver; 10-06-2004, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• Lqskdiver
      Sniper
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
      You know I'm right.

Bush put those troops into that horrible guerilla combat zone and either he knew it was coming and still sent them with inadequate armor, or he was too fucking stupid to foresee it. I did forsee it and I am a fucking 25 year old normal dude.

away put your weapons. harm you I will not. the force is with you, always
      Typical limp wristed response. "Ooh, those big thweaty men and all their armor ang big guns!"

Listen, miss, these are your freedom fighters and protectors of the country you live. You don't demean them with your know it all attitude and armchair politics. You want to a job done but not provide the proper equipment due to rhetorics and politics.

Fuck your limp wristed, assholes!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

3. 'cause I didn't give a fuck back then so quit hitting me with Clinton bullshit!
        I'm sorry, but history and world affairs isn't a pick and choose time period to care and then ignore everything that happened before.

I've read where you said that you didn't care about things back in that time period so you don't pay attention or care to discuss it, but I'm telling you that that makes you look really ignorant. You should at least care a little to familiarize yourself.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

From AOL:Who won the debate?
          John Edwards 51%
          Dick Cheney 49%
          Did it change the presidential candidate you support?
          No 71%
          Yes, I now support Kerry 17%
          Yes, I now support Bush 12%
          Total Votes: 236,011
          Note on Poll Results

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

Comment

• rustoffa
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

before you get to jack me, I want to know what the fuck paralleliums are. that shit cracks me up.
            Jack you? I hope you're referring to some urban drive-through slang or something....I sincerely hope that's the case. While not some sort of new-jack criminal element, I would much prefer that reference over some veiled, sophmoric hand-job shit.

As far the parallelium question? It's not rocket science. "Math" is worthy of little respect by the inherent nature of the flawed, often unscrupulous nature of the forward thinking early champions of the science.

"Parallelium" is but one aspect of the true, primalistic genious of human nature. In short, "the grease on the wheels".

Example:
            Spell the word "dictates"and use it in a sentence.

D-I-C-T-A-T-E-S:

I shure hope you like the way my dictates, they shut the water off this morning.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Uncle Dick wasn't as helpless as his puppet Georgie Jr, but all he did was repeat the same old BCE PNAC lies and spin, trying to connect Iraq to 9-11,etc.

At least they won't be able to hang the goofy facial expressions on him like they did Junior. He only had one, the patented Cyborg Dick Angry Sneer........

He blew ANY case he had though with his closing argument however, which was essentially a repeat of his statement of a few weeks ago, "Vote for us or YOU WILL DIE!!"
              Last edited by FORD; 10-06-2004, 01:19 AM.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

UPDATE:
                Who won the debate?
                John Edwards 52%
                Dick Cheney 48%
                Did it change the presidential candidate you support?
                No 70%
                Yes, I now support Kerry 17%
                Yes, I now support Bush 13%
                Total Votes: 337,149
                Note on Poll Results

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Uncle Dick OFFICIALLY won?

Who certified the results?

Kathryn Harris?

Fuck your official crap.

Idiot

Officially?

Buy a dictionary.
                  Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

I don't know which debate you were watching FORD, but Cheney didn't 'keep trying' to connect 9-11 to Iraq. He actually at one point said he had never publicly commented that Iraq and 9-11 had any connection. He DID say Saddam had connections with terrorists, such as paying $25,000 to the families of car bombers.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Lqskdiver
                      Typical limp wristed response. "Ooh, those big thweaty men and all their armor ang big guns!"

Listen, miss, these are your freedom fighters and protectors of the country you live. You don't demean them with your know it all attitude and armchair politics. You want to a job done but not provide the proper equipment due to rhetorics and politics.

Fuck your limp wristed, assholes!
                      How did I demean the troops with my comments? It's not the soldier's fault they were deployed foolishly. You're falling back on stock answers.

Questioning the strategy of our country because you know it's wrong is a lot more manly than just blindly following along and parroting bullshit you heard on TV.
                      gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                        I'm sorry, but history and world affairs isn't a pick and choose time period to care and then ignore everything that happened before.

I've read where you said that you didn't care about things back in that time period so you don't pay attention or care to discuss it, but I'm telling you that that makes you look really ignorant. You should at least care a little to familiarize yourself.
                        Well, ignorance is in the eye of the beholder. Let me take the time to spell it out. I don't like it when I'm busting on the CURRENT administation, and when I back some people into a corner their knee-jerk reaction is to fire back about Clinton. It's a defense strategy by people who have nothing else to say. I was not a Clinton supporter during his tenure, so I don't really like to have to defend his policies.

With that said, I read about politics and history every chance I get, but that time period is mared in bullshit. It's nothing but monica this monica that thanks to the repubs. It's a boring period of history to me. Maybe because I lived through it and it was nice.
                        gnaw on it

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

No, it's nothing but Monica this, Monica that because Slick Willy was getting his knob gobbed under his desk.

The Republicans had nothing to do with his Oval Office intern fetishes.

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Or do you believe as FORD does that Monica's face was planted in Clinton's lap by the BCE?

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

I don't know of any instances where you have backed anyone into a corner, ODS...

You can be pretty ignorant...

Especially with your "You know I'm right" comment, which I have seen at least three times...

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                                Or do you believe as FORD does that Monica's face was planted in Clinton's lap by the BCE?
                                I have never said such a thing.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...