X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ODShowtime

I'm not surprised. That motherfucker was an animal. An animal that has been sponsored by some of the very same people you support.

And democrats are out of such a loop, for lack of a better word ??

Necessity makes for strange bedfellows...

What happened 20-30 years ago has little to do with today...

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

What happened 20-30 years ago has little to do with today...
      Careful what you say there, as this mass grave supposedly dates back to Saddam's repression against the Kurds in the 80s...
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• ODShowtime
        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        Careful what you say there, as this mass grave supposedly dates back to Saddam's repression against the Kurds in the 80s...
        nice
        gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Necessity makes for strange bedfellows...
          Necessity... do we need to fucking be strung out on Middle East oil? Is that the ONLY ANSWER???
          gnaw on it

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Re: Bodies of babies found in Saddam's 'killing field'

Originally posted by lucky wilbury

Meanwhile, Saddam underwent an operation to repair a hernia about 10 days ago and has made a full recovery, Iraqi sources said today.

He has been in US custody since 13 December and appeared in court in July for a preliminary hearing.
            I wonder who paid for this operation?
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• ODShowtime
              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

me!

hmmmmm....... hernia operation let's guess $20,000/294,509,608 people in the US right now (http://www.census.gov/cgi-bin/popclock) =
              shnap that's 6.79 times e to the 5th power dollars down the shitter for Saddam.
              gnaw on it

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                Necessity... do we need to fucking be strung out on Middle East oil? Is that the ONLY ANSWER???
                Yes!

At the present time, OIL is the life blood of western civilization, and the American dream...

If you believe otherwise, you're sorely mistaken...

How much gas did you pump into your vehicle this week ??

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Yes!

At the present time, OIL is the life blood of western civilization, and the American dream...

you sing it. You're not alone. Money makes AND breaks the world. Oil is/was the only serious interest that ANY nation in this world looked at when they looked at the Middle East. They offer nothing else. Except of course our pitty.
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Stupid question maybe, but since Canada imports our oil, and I do believe the US does as well, and the cost of oil is going up continuously, then why do either nation just use its own resources?

Canada has Alberta. And recently realised had ALOT of it.
                    United Staes has Texas?

Comment

• ODShowtime
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Yes!

Do you understand how scientific innovation works? How it really works without political bullshit?

Do you know how long the combustion engine has been the predominant mode of personal transortation in our country?

My old man himself was born before man ever set foot on the moon. And he tells me that the only way you can move a couple tons with a self contained engine is with petrolium products. BULLSHIT.

It was less than 100 years ago that the US Navy bought wireless communications gear off of that Italian guy.

Now we can talk to people across the globe with a handheld device.

BUT WE NEED TO DIG UP THE SQUISHED REMAINS OF JUNGLES AND ANIMALS AND BURN IT TO MAKE HEAT TO MAKE ENGINES GO?

Bullshit. The sun radiates enough heat to make all the plants in the world grow. The tides, geothermal energy, gravity...

BULLSHIT.
                      gnaw on it

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

holy fuck, you just became the second smartest man I know!

Comment

• ODShowtime
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                          holy fuck, you just became the second smartest man I know!
                          (I hope you're talking to me an not E)

That's because I just finished playing power hour by myself

You appear to be Canadian. You understand my logical statements. Cheers to you my friend from the North.
                          gnaw on it

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

yes I was talking to you. your witty and I do believe our cosmic stars are aligned. In a NON homo-erotic way. I like me womens. But :cheers:

Comment

• Cathedral
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Those mass graves are a direct result of Daddy Bush's Gulf War, believe that.
                              Those people were killed for uprising against the government, their families probably were executed first, then the men after having been made to witness their families executions.

Lets not glaze over the reason we went to war this time. Sure, the reasons didn't pan out, but that wasn't President Bush's fault.
                              It was faulty intelligence, not only by our standards, but by the standards of many Nations.
                              Bush was duped the same as we all were on this issue, but after getting over that hurdle, we have to look at all the evidence of Saddam's intentions.
                              In my opinion, Saddam was a Weapon of Mass Destruction himself, but i find no pleasure, or even a reason to ignore the suffering of any human on this planet because this planet is bigger than the U.S. itself.

If for no other reason, we removed Saddam as a humanitarian jesture that could also prove to provide security to our Nation as well as others by eliminating his ability and opportunity to put weapons in the hands of those who wish to "Bring Us To Our Knee's".

I'm not surprised of what was found in those graves, i expected that from a brutal dictator such as Hussein.
                              What does surprise me is how little some Americans feel for the suffering and torture people outside our borders have to endure.

The people in Iraq have an opportunity they could only have dreamed of until now, and i thank God that we have a President who finally addressed the issue of human suffering by the hands of a brutal regime.

Saddam could have come clean and proven he didn't have weapons, but he didn't, he thumbed his nose at the world again and we called him on it. he was bluffing, and he bluffed himself right out of power.

Diplomacy wasn't given a chance?
                              BULLSHIT...I saw Bush do damn near everything he was asked to do to gain more support. But anyone who thinks that he would have gotten it no matter what he did are just plain wrong.

12 years of Diplomacy failed, people, plain and simply, it failed.

But i ask you, why all of this interest from other Nations to out Bush this election?
                              I'll tell you why...
                              Because they don't want an America that is strong, they want an America that they can continue to bowl over as they have since Clinton took office.
                              They became used to an America that appeases everyone, an America that would alter it's foreign policy if we got hit hard enough.
                              Clinton set a standard that the Terrorists just loved in Somalia when he pulled out and ran with his tail between his legs.

Folks, That is not the America our soldiers throughout history have given blood and life for.
                              Sure it would be nice if the tree huggers vision that we got where we are without having to fight wars to provide and/or maintain it, but that just isn't the case.

In closing i'll add that if not a single solitary body is ever dumped in another mass grave in Iraq....The actions of America ARE justified, albeit a decade late.
                              For those who care nothing about anyone outside our borders, or the hell they have to endure, nothing will ever justify it in your mind.
                              But you also show that you live in a dream world where the world is perfect and conflict never happened.

Sorry, But what we are doing in Iraq is good work and must be completed by any means necessary so we can move on to the next target in the war on terror.

I'm not ignorant enough to think we will never be attacked again, But a man like Kerry in our White House will only bring it on sooner because he just doesn't get it. He's what i call a European Union President, where he won't do anything if our allies do not agree, even after an attack.

It's the people of this world that are important to me, not the presence or lack of WMD in Iraq, and the Iraqi's are better off on the road they are currently traveling with America and it's Coalition of believers in the War On Terror.

DISCLAIMER:
                              This is MY opinion no matter if you agree with it or not. YOU cannot change MY opinion while sharing your own, but I will not hold your difference of opinion against you.
                              So, if you want a fighting chance for us to have a future at all, support President Bush on Nov. 2nd.

If not, find a neighbor who is heavily armed, you're gonna need them.

Thanks!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

LOL

Comment

Working...