X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ODShowtime
    Probably because the bile rises in their throats everytime they see a moron like you open your mouth.

That's exactly the kind of thinking he's talking about...

Keep studying, punk...

Maybe one day you'll discover a new way to redistribute wealth, or legalize abortion...

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      When George Bush is crowned King of the World, I mean re-elected president, It will be proof that conservative working class people (like myself) who believe in thinking and doing for ourselves, are the American majority, and the pathway for the future of a prosperous America...

No, it will be proof that Diebold electro-frauding works and that there's no such fucking thing as a "liberal media".
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ODShowtime
        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        When George Bush is crowned King of the World, I mean re-elected president, It will be proof that conservative working class people (like myself) who believe in thinking and doing for ourselves, are the American majority, and the pathway for the future of a prosperous America...

Elvis, we need all kinds. One of the things gw said in the most recent debate is the problem with poverty and low-paying minimum wage jobs. He said we need more education funding so Americans wouldn't have to take those jobs. So he was basically saying that we need to import labor from other countries to do our shit work. So that's what he thinks about that.

I feel that education and intelligence are two different things. It's just an unfortunate fact that less-educated people are much easier to lie to.
        gnaw on it

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Diebold electro-frauding ??

Prepare for four more years of crap like this, folks...

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

One of the things gw said in the most recent debate is the problem with poverty and low-paying minimum wage jobs.

And he does support increasing the minimum wage, as do alot of conservatives, but not to the point where it discourages skill advancement and education...

He said we need more education funding so Americans wouldn't have to take those jobs. So he was basically saying that we need to import labor from other countries to do our shit work.

Could you please define "shit work" ??

He never said anything about not taking "those jobs"...

I feel that education and intelligence are two different things.

I agree, which one are you...

It's just an unfortunate fact that less-educated people are much easier to lie to.

This was true in the old days when the liberal media on the evening news was our only convenient source of information...

Today it's a new ballgame! Anyone who wants to inform themselves and has access to the internet can freely do so, and are doing so...

And yes FORD, the media is generally liberal, no matter what you say...

Comment

• McCarrens
              Foot Soldier
              • May 2004

Probably because the bile rises in their throats everytime they see a moron like you open your mouth.
              Moron? I've got a graduate degree and seriously considered going on to get my doctorate but then realized that I wanted to do something with my life. SO I went out and got a job and actually work to make the world a better place, rather than spewing nonsensical theory to anyone that is forced to pay attention to it.
              Last edited by McCarrens; 10-14-2004, 12:09 PM.
              "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Too-shay...

Comment

• ODShowtime
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by McCarrens
                  Moron? I've got a graduate gegree

Then why don't you use it to think instead of spouting bullshit party lines?
                  gnaw on it

Comment

• McCarrens
                    Foot Soldier
                    • May 2004

Well, me being a reporter and all, I work pretty hard to not spout party lines all the time. I come here to let off steam and bitch about the liberal media and what it is doing to this country.
                    "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• ODShowtime
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

He said we need more education funding so Americans wouldn't have to take those jobs. So he was basically saying that we need to import labor from other countries to do our shit work.

Could you please define "shit work" ??
                      Why don't you ask gw to define shit work? Wasn't it him and his buddies in washington that decided to re-define "full employment" to make their employment reports look better?
                      gnaw on it

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

It was your term, now please define it...

Comment

• JimmytheWurm
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Oct 2004

Don't be stupid

Asking for a definition of "Shit Jobs?" I live near Kennett Square, "the mushroom capital of the world," and the only people I know of who have to shovel shit and work in the mushroom houses are Mexican. About %10 speak english and if it were up to Bush he would relocate our entire country to somewhere like Iraq where the American people can get a boost on the backs of hard working foreigners who have no other choice. Why doesn't he just reinstate slavery?

Furthermore..."It's just an unfortunate fact that less-educated people are much easier to lie to."

"This was true in the old days when the liberal media on the evening news was our only convenient source of information...

Today it's a new ballgame! Anyone who wants to inform themselves and has access to the internet can freely do so, and are doing so..."

If anyone can go online and educate themselves, why is our president an idiot?
                          Why do I meet stupid people who care only for themselves every day?
                          The internet disperses as much nonsensical bullshit as any politician that has ever lived. You need to be intelligent and educated to begin with if you want to seperate fact from fiction. Unless you are just online to join the cult that believes that Earth was populated by aliens.

Comment

• JimmytheWurm
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Oct 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by conmee
                            [B] Those who can, do.

Those who can't, teach.

Those who can't teach, write about foreign affairs.

What are we talking about here? Are we saying that the intellectuals in this country are idiots? This statement is idiotic. And if you think that intellectuals talk down to you then you need to educate yourself so you can speak on their level, otherwise, shut up and listen! If you don't understand or are frustrated by what people say, then you are missing the point and need to keep quiet until you understand what is going on.

Are we comparing our scholars to the Bush Administration? There is no comparison. We have a two-party system that forces us to vote for one sleazy politician over another, if it were up to me, MENSA would be running our government.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

so alleged mensa member sharon stone would be president then

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
                                so alleged mensa member sharon stone would be president then
                                Hey, she's an actress, so she's as qualified as Reagan was.

And if she crossed her legs in press conferences, it would be far more entertaining than anything Junior ever did.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...