X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by McCarrens
    Now they are too busy being living, working mouthpieces for the DNC to be effective.
    That must have been a typo. You obviously meant RNC
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• McCarrens
      Foot Soldier
      • May 2004

Do you even READ the papers anymore?
      "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• JimmytheWurm
        Full On Cocktard
        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Agreed. The media could use a little Common Sense.

And where are the successors to Edward R Murrow, or Cronkite, or even Huntley & Brinkley?
        Writer like Hunter S. Thompson and Jack Kerouac need to start writing in the political arena. The political bottom-feeders could take a lesson from the brutal unpolished honesty and poetic visions offered by those types of journalists. But they would probably be blackballed for speaking from the heart instead of from the wallots of their supporters.

Comment

• McCarrens
          Foot Soldier
          • May 2004

Papers are made to make money. The articles they contain are nothing but dead space between the advertisements.

That's how it is, that's always how it will be.
          "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• ODShowtime
            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by McCarrens
            Papers are made to make money. The articles they contain are nothing but dead space between the advertisements.

That's by far the most accurate statement you're ever made here. I guess a smiley is in order
            gnaw on it

Comment

• McCarrens
              Foot Soldier
              • May 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
              That's by far the most accurate statement you're ever made here. I guess a smiley is in order
              Yes, my masters degree is finally paying off!

P.S. -- How do you add smilies to your posts without editing them?

Comment

• Dr. Love
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

There are a few ways... you can memorize the smiley codes, such as : ), : D or : cool : (without the spaces), or you can click the "post reply" button, instead of using the Quick Reply Box and there will be a link to show you the smilies and their codes. You can also click on the picture of a smiley in that box to automatically append it to your message.
                I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• ODShowtime
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Great, pretty soon McCarren's posts will have peeing monkeys and humping bananas all over the place
                  gnaw on it

Comment

• McCarrens
                    Foot Soldier
                    • May 2004

Thanks, Dr. Love.

And just for you ODShowtime...
                    Last edited by McCarrens; 10-18-2004, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Awe man you got the monkey peeing on Diamond Dave? That could be grounds for a banning right there...
                      gnaw on it

Comment

• McCarrens
                        Foot Soldier
                        • May 2004

Oh, my bad. I just hit a bunch of smilies. I'll try to edit it out.

Comment

• McCarrens
                          Foot Soldier
                          • May 2004

That should do it.

Comment

• Big Train
                            Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Back to the subject at hand.

Jimmy, if you feel that strong, do what everyone else does: Vote for that candidate and spread the word.

Get people to feel the way you do. Or move to Canada, where I hear everything is perfect and nothing bad ever happens.

Comment

• McCarrens
                              Foot Soldier
                              • May 2004

Canada: The New Heaven!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                                There are a few ways... you can memorize the smiley codes, such as : ), : D or : cool : (without the spaces), or you can click the "post reply" button, instead of using the Quick Reply Box and there will be a link to show you the smilies and their codes. You can also click on the picture of a smiley in that box to automatically append it to your message.
                                We still need a "puke" smiley for FORD's posts.
                                “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Working...