ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by McCarrens
    Canada: The New Heaven!
    Does that make Kent the New Hell?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• McCarrens
      Foot Soldier
      • May 2004

Clark Kent is awesome!
      "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by McCarrens
        Clark Kent is awesome!
        He's awesomely dead, unfortunately

Thanks to Republican opposition to stem cell research......
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

But we both know that's not what I meant.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• McCarrens
            Foot Soldier
            • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            He's awesomely dead, unfortunately

Thanks to Republican opposition to stem cell research......
            Just because I said Clark Kent doesn't mena you have to post a pic of Reeves. Again, a tenuous connection. That would be like saying Keaton, Ohio, and posting a picture of Batman or Mr. Mom. I was just joking around. It's nice to see you have no sense of humor.

And in regards to stem cell research, my wife, who is in medical school, told me that there is no viable link between stem cell research and regrowing damaged nerve tissue. I wish there was. I have a paralyzed right arm due to a car accident.

But as much as I wish there was a way to regrow damaged nerve tissue, I know that many liberals just see stem cell research as a way of fortifying the legality of abortion.

Anyone who doesn't believe what I just wrote is a sheep, baa-ing along with whatever the media tells you and not knowing enough to research the issue yourself.
            "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Fuck both these damn parties, I've made up my mind for November:

Comment

• McCarrens
                Foot Soldier
                • May 2004

Unlike most libs, I'm not going to tell you you are throwing your vote away. I will applaud you for standing up for your convictions.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

The only thing I tend to disagree on with the Libertarian party is in how to privatize schools and hospitals. They should be controled by non-profit entities, which means that the teachers should control the schools and the doctors in charge of the hospitals. Let the most senior doctors and teachers control the curriculum and medical policies. As for high school and college athletics, make that a seperate for-profit entity. They've been too much of a burden on schools anyway, make it a damn part time job!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Granted there should be salaries for the senior management, but it will be based on expierience and knowledge. Not tenure and a "Do whatever it take to fill my coffers CEO mentality".

Comment

• JimmytheWurm
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                      Back to the subject at hand.

Jimmy, if you feel that strong, do what everyone else does: Vote for that candidate and spread the word.

Get people to feel the way you do. Or move to Canada, where I hear everything is perfect and nothing bad ever happens.

I do love Canada. But I would rather continue to preach for change in this country. Everyone says that a vote for Nader is a vote for Bush but the fact of the matter is...a vote for Nader is a vote to abolish the two party system and get this country back on track instead of bending to the whims of the rich and powerful.

If I don't vote for Nader I will probably vote for Superman, he could fly around the world to go back in time and stop 9/11. Michael Moore wouldn't be bad either, it would be an interesting change of pace to see a guy in office who never has an answer but always has a question.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Superman could kick your ass jim!
                        gnaw on it

Comment

• JimmytheWurm
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                          Superman could kick your ass jim!
                          Superman is too good to want to kick my ass. He is like John (The Hulk) Kerry in that respect.

Now Spawn is a different story, he would kick my ass for a lick of candy. But first he would kick yours for shits and giggles...

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

VOTE LIBERTARIAN.
                            PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• knuckleboner
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Re: Change, its what we need...

Originally posted by JimmytheWurm
                              why not just let the politicians elect whoever they want to elect? Because they give us a choice that provides the illusion of control over our government when it is really the other way around.

dude, you don't really get it, do you? because all you SEE (or care to see) is the national, presidential election does NOT mean that that's all there is.

you know who chooses the candidates? EVERYBODY. and everybody's apathy.

you know where a lot of congressional members start out? state and local government. they work their way up. but unfortunately, too many people ignore those elections. "oh, i have no idea who my city councilman is."

how many people don't even bother to vote in local elections.

if more people got involved in the primaries for ALL elections, you'd start seeing more varied candidates. i mean, i can tell you for certain that there are many local and state elected officials in virginia who don't tow the national party lines. they might be republicans, but if their district opposes draconian tax cuts, so do they.

hell, we just had a republican controlled legislature vote for the largest overall tax increase in the state's history. (sorry, BBB)

some of the republicans towed the line. some didn't.

don't blame the burecratic elite for the results. blame the voters. and more importantly, blame those who don't vote. and i'm not just talking about the presidential election. if that's all that one cares about, then yes, it might be too late to really have a good choice. but then again, it's your fault for not voting earlier down the line...

Comment

• JimmytheWurm
                                Full On Cocktard
                                • Oct 2004

Yeah like anybody could have stopped George Jr from making it at least as far as Daddy. Don't kid yourself. Its a mockery of freedom.

Comment

Working...