Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Train
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

There is no "powerful connection" Ford has made. It is a collection of events strung together with an assumption. No wonder you guys love F911 so much. Guess that's all it takes to have damning evidence.

The bottom line is that these guys failed in a job they were sworn to do. If there were problems with their gear and whatnot, there are other ways to deal with the issues. The failure to help your fellow solider, risking your life, which is what he does for you, is unacceptable. It is a basic principle of our armed forces "nobody goes home unless we all go home". These guys didn't get the memo.

Call me an armchair, I don't care. If those guys died because the supplies weren't delivered, would that not be senseless? I have no sympathy...to the brig.

Comment

• ODShowtime
      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

The breakdown of authority is not good and it sends a strong negative message about the effectiveness of the resistence.

I wish these troops would have dealt with this is in a more quiet manner. Frankly I think it's sickening that the one woman called her mommy in the MIDDLE OF A FUCKING WAR!!!!!!.
      gnaw on it

Comment

• fanofdave
        Foot Soldier
        • Jan 2004

hey FORD, i couldn't help but notice that when i read
        those two articles, not one of them mentioned anything
        about david lee roth. what's up with that?

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by fanofdave
          hey FORD, i couldn't help but notice that when i read
          those two articles, not one of them mentioned anything
          about david lee roth. what's up with that?
          I just talked to David Lee Roth, and he says your one trick pony joke got old years ago.

There, how's that?
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
            There is no "powerful connection" Ford has made. It is a collection of events strung together with an assumption.
            So helicopters are crashing mysteriously, while contaminated fuel is being delivered to helicopters, and you don't see a connection?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Boring...

Comment

• McCarrens
                Foot Soldier
                • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD

Junior cannot win an honest election, it is not mathematically possible. And the American people will not stand for another 4 years of this shit, especially from an unelected pResident. If they try to steal the election again, things are going to get really ugly really fast.
                Ford, I've asked you before and you didn't answer, so I'm asking again. How is it mathematically impossible for Bush to not to win the election?
                "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• Big Train
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  So helicopters are crashing mysteriously, while contaminated fuel is being delivered to helicopters, and you don't see a connection?
                  ok.

A. You can't confirm at this point the fuel was contaminated. None of us can.

B. You can't eliminate the thousands of other problems that operating a helicopter in the desert can have. You know what brought down most Apaches in the first gulf war? Mechanical failure due to sand fouling up certain mechanical things within the rotors.

So no, you have not established a powerful connection. You have offered third hand circumstancial evidence and a simplified assumption based on testimony of the guilty.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Appears to me there could be a connection... but before you can scream foul, first you have to establish if the fuel actually was contaminated and was this alleged fuel delivered to the base where the crashed helicopters were fueled and used in them. Both reports were filed on the 16th... not much time elapsed between the two events. Call Mike Wallace...
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• McCarrens
                      Foot Soldier
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by McCarrens
                      Ford, I've asked you before and you didn't answer, so I'm asking again. How is it mathematically impossible for Bush to not to win the election?
                      Ford, you keep saying this but you never answer the question posted above.
                      "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

Working...