ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
    can i jump in on who killed sadat?
    Sure, as long as it's from the official CIA file
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• lucky wilbury

heres a hint: one of the suspects turned out to be one of the masterminds of the 1993 wtc attack and his former number 2 in his group in eygpt went on to become the number 2 of another nut who attacked the wtc in 2001.

Comment

• JCOOK

JFK & SADAT spin this my friend the gentlemen from the republic of cascadia.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

it was Sheikh Omar Abdul Rahman (who was also involved in the 1993 wtc bombing)
          Last edited by lucky wilbury; 10-21-2004, 01:33 AM.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

and his number 2 man Ayman al-Zawahri (seen here in jail after his arrest)

Comment

• lucky wilbury

who later joined obl and bombed the WTC in 2001

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

OK, this is what I found at a site that seems to be a tool of Mossad and/or another branch of the Israeli government....

Following Sadat's assassination, the killers were identified as Muslim radicals, members of the Egyptian Islamic Jihad. They opposed Sadat's landmark peace treaty with Israel and hoped to impose Islamic rule in Egypt. Hosni Mubarak and General Fouad Allam, head of Egypt's security service, waged a campaign against radical Islam that featured unlawful arrests, detention without trial, and torture to force confessions. Thousands of suspected terrorists were rounded up and jailed, among them Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman, who was later convicted of conspiring to blow up New York City landmarks, and Ayman al-Zawahiri, one of Osama bin Laden's two top lieutenants.
                So yes it's true that Sheik Santa Claus and Doctor Ayeman - Z were arrested after Sadats' murder along with thousands of others. But what the article does NOT say is whether any evidence was found linking them to the assassination.

So were these two infamous terra-ists actually CHARGED with anything in the Sadat murder? Or imprisoned for it? They obviously weren't executed for it.link
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• JCOOK

Ford: You and I were there too....

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Originally posted by FORD
                    OK, this is what I found at a site that seems to be a tool of Mossad and/or another branch of the Israeli government....

So yes it's true that Sheik Santa Claus and Doctor Ayeman - Z were arrested after Sadats' murder along with thousands of others. But what the article does NOT say is whether any evidence was found linking them to the assassination.

So were these two infamous terra-ists actually CHARGED with anything in the Sadat murder? Or imprisoned for it? They obviously weren't executed for it.link

their charges remained sealed i think and they were put in jail for a few years after that they were kicked out of egypt. they weren't executed becuase there was a fear of a backlash. al-Zawahri went to saudi arabia then to pakistahn and there met obl. Sheikh Omar Abdul Rahman ended up here in this country although it was reported during his trial that he traveled to pakistan. Egyptian Islamic Jihad and al queda merged in the mid to late 90s also.

Comment

Working...