X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lqskdiver
    Satan, how do you feel about JC's response and do you feel you would benefit from this mentality?
    Benefit from His mentality??

Dude, I'M THE DEVIL!!

If I was to assume JC's mentality, I'd be out of business

As for His response, I know all about the Big Plan that his Daddy has but unholy shit, can't you describe it in 20 words or less?
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Lqskdiver
      Sniper
      • Jun 2004

JC, you have 30 seconds to respond and we ask that you limit quoting the scriptures.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

It is written that ye shall serve only the Lord thy God. Do not suffer the Devil unto control of thy life.

Comment

• Lqskdiver
          Sniper
          • Jun 2004

JC, who do feel should reside on your old stomping grounds?

FORD, same question...

Comment

• Jesus Christ
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

JC, who do feel should reside on your old stomping grounds?

My Father made a promise unto Abraham that he would be the father of many nations, and that those nations would inhabit this land from the Nile to the Euphrates.

Where My people the Jews maketh a mistake is in assuming that promise was made unto Isaac, when this is not the case. For when Dad sayeth this unto Abraham, he hath no children.

And verily, this promise was meant for both the descendents of Isaac, who became the Jews and the descendants of Ishmael, who became the Arabs.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

FORD, same question...
              I agree with My Lord and Savior. God's promise to Abraham was meant for any descendants he would have. At the time, God knew Abe would have two sons, but Abe had know way of knowing that.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Lqskdiver
                Sniper
                • Jun 2004

And for the final question (FORD, SATAN, JC):

With the current admission by the UN that it would be unable to cope with violence in Darfur (see below) and threatens to impose sanctions that Senator Kerry himself admitted in debate 3 that they do not work, do you feel that we reserve the right to unilaterism when confronting the problem states in this world that harbor terrorism?

============================================

U.N. Warns Cannot Cope if Darfur Violence Continues

Wed, Oct 06, 2004 World - Reuters

By Opheera McDoom

KHARTOUM (Reuters) - The United Nations (news - web sites) warned on Wednesday it would not be able to cope if conditions do not improve in Sudan's Darfur region, devastated by violence which has driven more than 1.5 million from their homes.

U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan (news - web sites) said earlier this week Sudan had made no progress in the last month to stop the violence, maintain a shaky cease-fire signed in April, or punish those responsible for the fighting. The United States has branded the violence genocide and blames Khartoum and militias.

"We've been receiving reports after reports of clashes, cease-fire breaches ... and so on. So the security situation did not improve," said Radhia Achouri, spokeswoman for the U.N. advanced mission in Sudan.

She said the trend of increasing numbers of displaced by violence in Darfur could soon reach a total of one-third of Darfur's six million population being affected by the conflict, saying that was "terrible."

"If the situation continues like this we cannot keep up with this. We cannot keep up with the level of needs," she told reporters in Khartoum. The U.N. has said it has received just a little over half the required funds to meet the needs of the 1.5 million displaced in Darfur. More than 200,000 have also fled to neighboring Chad, encamped in the desolate eastern desert.

Britain's Tony Blair (news - web sites) warned Sudan on Wednesday the international community would not rest until violence ended in Darfur and a comprehensive peace deal was struck across the whole country.

"The fact that I have come is, I hope, an indication of the seriousness with which we take the situation," he told reporters after meeting Sudan's President Omar Hassan al-Bashir and other officials on a short visit to the country.

CEASE-FIRE MONITORS

The World Food Program said in a statement it fed more people in Darfur than its target in September as rains subsided, making roads more passable in the area the size of France. It reached 1.3 million people, the largest food distribution since the crisis began.

Sudanese Foreign Minister Mustafa Osman Ismail told reporters he did not agree with everything in Annan's report but that the government had agreed to welcome more African Union cease-fire monitors, with an expanded mandate.

Rebels took up arms last year, accusing the government of neglect and of using mounted Arab militias, known as Janjaweed, to loot and burn non-Arab villages in a campaign of ethnic cleansing. Khartoum admits arming some militias to fight the rebels but denies links to the Janjaweed, calling them outlaws.

Achouri said a climate of impunity was still felt in Darfur, saying the government had arrested just petty criminals and not those responsible for human rights atrocities.

The head of the African Union monitoring mission in Darfur has said there have been at least 20 confirmed violations of the April cease-fire and blamed both sides.

Achouri said the government should also take action against those in the armed forces who violated the truce.

While the U.N. said many of the recent insecurities in Darfur were because of attacks by bandits, Achouri said the government was still responsible.

"The responsibility for protection, securing the roads, putting a stop to the banditry phenomenon ... all this is the responsibility of the government," she said. "If the situation did not improve this means that the government did not do enough about the situation."

Achouri said the security situation in Darfur had not deteriorated as some aid agencies were reporting, but it had not improved either, which was extremely worrying.

(Additional reporting by Andrew Cawthorne)

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Obviously the BCE/PNAC have no interest in dealing with this problem, since the Sudan isn't known for huge oil reserves, and it's of no strategic importance to the Likudifascists.

Under the Kerry administration, I could see a humanitarian mission to the Sudan happening.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

The situation in central Africa troubles the Devil greatly. Mostly because it's making my construction costs rise far too quickly.
                    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Matthew 25

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
                      32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
                      33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
                      34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
                      35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
                      36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
                      37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
                      38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
                      39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
                      40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
                      41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
                      42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
                      43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
                      44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
                      45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
                      46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Comment

• Lqskdiver
                        Sniper
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        Matthew 25

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
                        32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
                        33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
                        34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
                        35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
                        36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
                        37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
                        38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
                        39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
                        40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
                        41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
                        42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat:.........

I'm sorry JC we are out of time.

I'd like to thank JC, SATAN, and FORD for participating in today's debates and we ask that they join us again on Wed where the topic will be domestic issues.

Don't forget to visit our totally unbiasedpoll and vote for whom you believe won this debate tonight.

Comment

Working...