Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eyes of the Night
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

It's a reissue my bre ... go to Ibanez.cum and look for the nearest dealer near you now! If they don't have them in stock they can order one for you ...

Think now you can only get it in amber cause mine is a 2004 unless you can locate one near you ... Ibanez does not customize either cause I asked for a floyd and in black ...

Retail is around 500 bones but if you're smart most dealers will match your lowest price that has a phone # they can call to verify to match that price ... I found one with a # for 349.00 ... he sold it for 340.00 ...
    Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

Or do a search for DT200 Ibanez Destroyer/reissue ... you may come up with more options seeing how yer in hawaii ...

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
        Better make measurements first..

http://www.warmoth.com/guitar/necks/...useaction=faq2
        Dood Gar, ... I just noticed this place is in my freagin' backyard n' shit! Buwahahaha!@!!! I was getting the number so I could ask about a CARed paint job remover I could use ...

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Eddie Van Halen's Ibanez Destroyer was an exact copy of a Gibson Explorer. Ed's guitar had a glued on neck like a Les Paul. He drilled a bunch of holes in the shape of a V and cut along them with a saw and put two turnbuckels in there. The guitar had silver stripes and a maroon body and the stripes were on the back of the neck as well.

Ibanez had to stop production of the original Destroyers because Gibson sued them. Apparently these guitars were made of Korina wood like the original Gibsons were.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...