• BrownSound1
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Mar 2003

I'd wait until the warranty went out. LOL

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I paid $120 for mine. Yeah the EVH peddle has more dynamics and head room than my original Script Phase 90. It works for Van Halen stuff of course but it's also sounds killer behind a Fuzz Face. You get this cool Uni-Vibe type thing happening. So the peddle is great for Hendrix type of stuff as well. It's a warm sounding peddle, a lot warmer than the new orange Phase 90.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
        Veteran
        • Jul 2004

I'll start playin with the MOD in a little bit... But I have to say, I LOVE this thing!!!

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

If you love the sound, I wouldnt worry about that mod..
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Cathedral
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

The difference between the EVH model and the classic orange model is that $41 goes into EVH's pocket.
            It's an $89 unit at best.

It isn't even what the MAN used in his heyday, you can spend less for that one.
            But like anything, it is worth what it is worth to the individual buying it.

I have paid more for something that i wanted just because i wanted it many times. That says nothing about the quality of said item.

If you're happy, we're happy for ya!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Oh fuck, I thought the stripes were cool. I would rather waste and additional $41 than to waste thousands of $$$$$ on an EVH Art Charvel on Ebay. Those dweebs really got taken.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...