ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

as far as i can tell there's no difference

it just looks different
    Originally posted by flappo
    i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
    translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

a UK marketing label

I haven't seen one like it over here, but you can get tolex in many colors from mojotone, partsisparts and some other sites

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

i was toying with the idea of having it covered in leopard skin tolex

damn, i'm classy

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

HA~!!

- m'mate's rigs done up in white faux snakehydes!

I like the orange tho, if you're gonna retolex, its best to buy a used thrasher because they're usually half-peeled by then and could use a reskinnin'.

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

there's a bald patch on the back of mine

and the cab too

ooh no missus no!

omae baka dana?

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

Orange is a rare tolex cover over here; in fact the only time I've ever seen orange or the even rarer, lemon-yellow, was on a set of head dummys built by the Marshall factory for the 90-92 David Lee Roth tour. They had no chassis in them, just the brushed-steel gold front chassis panel backed with potentiometers holding the knobs to the panel. AmpCrazy in Hollywood bought like 20 Marshall cabs and about 30 head cases like that. Mostly black like that, but about a doz of them in multiple colors.

I wanted that yellow one to stick the chassis of my 74 Superlead into, but when I finally had the $300 asking price Jake E. Lee nabbed it, or so I was told.

久久碰国产一区二区三区_少妇内射高潮福利炮_我和我漂亮岳的中文字幕_亚洲一区二区三区成人网站_亚洲已满18点击进入在线看片_午夜福利一区二区三区在线观看_轻点灬大JI巴太粗太长了

Jerry Blaha, he's still doing repairs now from his home as ampcrazy.com He was my ampguy from 86 to 99!

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

AH

久久碰国产一区二区三区_少妇内射高潮福利炮_我和我漂亮岳的中文字幕_亚洲一区二区三区成人网站_亚洲已满18点击进入在线看片_午夜福利一区二区三区在线观看_轻点灬大JI巴太粗太长了

He's still offering that wahwah mod I love so much.. he did mine in 88 with a selectable 30% AND a 50% boost, a selectable pre-set pot on the side, and mechanical cleaning, lubing and pot adjustment for most treble.. I guess from what he told me to do this you have to loosen the pot nut, rotate it with the pinion arm fully forward, then rotate the pot to absolute travel before retightening the nut.

Jerry Blaha is the ampgod of all time.. because he was one of the first and because he still does the mundane repairs like power amps and cabinets.

Comment

• BrownSound1
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Mar 2003

That guy charges 80 bucks for a true bypass mod...seems a bit steep.

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

His fee includes the whole cleaning and adjustment which I recommend, as I mentioned he makes 'em play better and I haven't seen any tech anywhere who's so specialized in this.

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

Very Kewl Guitar & gear Mr.G!!!

BRAVO!

Comment

Working...