Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Only thing I want from that axe, is the headstock.

You can keep the rest...
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Cato
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I sold it yesterday...
      Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• EDDIEVRULZ
        Roadie
        • Aug 2004

i dunno......i own some pretty good sounding kramer's. ive also own(ed) some bad ones. it just depends on the era and model. there are some really good kramer guitars out there. in my best forrest gump voice, thats all i have to say about that. and yes, im a proud member of the vintagekramer forum.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by EDDIEVRULZ
          i dunno......i own some pretty good sounding kramer's. ive also own(ed) some bad ones. it just depends on the era and model. there are some really good kramer guitars out there. in my best forrest gump voice, thats all i have to say about that. and yes, im a proud member of the vintagekramer forum.
          Just like Fenders and Gibsons. Some are shit and some are good. It's still fun to piss on people's idols. I'm going to have one of those Calvin characters pissing on a Kramer logo put on my back window. LOL!
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...