X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThrillsNSpills
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

There's an amazing boot at guitars101.com
    called Yngwie with anvil (don't ask me I don't know what anvil is)

the boot is worth the effort though.
    Thanks for the vids King.

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Re: Sculpted frets blow!!

Originally posted by naturochem

Fretting chords 'n shit was no problem, but when I attemped a fast sweep-pick, or even ripping a simple arpeggio, I sounded like a fuckin' moron trying to play an axe with with a floyd that had the springs missing...
      Every time I've tried one, it just takes a few minutes to adjust your technique so as not to bend individual notes sharp,
      but I wouldn't say it requires a "feather-light" touch either...
      I'm still toying with the idea of getting a neck with a scalloped board...I kinda like them
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        Dude, a light touch works ok when you're sitting around your bedroom figuring out licks, but playing with a band requires a totally different approach to cut through...

Exactly. One must project, y'know? I mean hopefully your drummer's not hitting like a girl, and you shouldn't either!
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Eddie's Booze
          Head Fluffer
          • Apr 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

That is a EXCELLENT cover Yngwie did of that Song. Joe Lynn Turner vocals are Superb as well.

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thu...moking_dog.jpg

Comment

• naturochem
            Head Fluffer
            • May 2004

You think Yngwie has a "feather-light touch" ??

Dude, I literally rip the strings off my guitars sometimes...

Watch Yngwie up close...

That's no light touch...
            The Red House clip fuckin rips!

I play the same way, & I don't give a fuck how much practice I had with the Charvel I played, there was no way to jam without going sharp all the time -- from the 12th down, the frets were radiused about half-a-dime deep!

I've never seen the Yngwie Strat up close, or played any other scalloped neck, so maybe I was unfairly jaded by the custom neckwork on the Chavel(?) I guess I'll have to give another one a try, eh??
            CVH LIVE (OAK/SF) '78, '79(X2), '80(X2) +MOR, '81(X3), '82, USFest '83, '84 & 2007!

http://www.hellsangelsmcoakland.com/...Support-V2.jpg

"God rest the souls of that poor family... and pussy's half price for the next 15 minutes." Al Swearengen

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
              Veteran
              • May 2004

Yawn.

This guy needs guitar and emotion lessons from EVH.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                Veteran
                • May 2004

That's unlistenable fucking garbage!

And who is that pathetic idiot who's trying to sing? The fag in the pink pants? He makes Sammy look cool.

What is this? A joke?

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

Ahhhhh....

YNGWIE always gets a response......

HOOK, LINE, & SINKER

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

I just picked up the two new Alcatrazz live albums, "Live in Tokyo" and "AWOL in Hollywood"; both really great rotations and definitely worth the look. Both much better than "Live Sentence", anyway, better track selection, longer, more fun.
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                      Yawn.

Yawn. That's such a boring argument, Yngwie has no emotion. Blah blah fuckin' blah...yeah, yeah, got the point, you love Eddie and hate Yngwie, blah blah blah...
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

And who is that pathetic idiot who's trying to sing? The fag in the pink pants? He makes Sammy look cool.

What is this? A joke?
                        Lame.

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Anyway, yes...for those who are interested, I'd recommend those two Alcatrazz albums for sure.
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• naturochem
                            Head Fluffer
                            • May 2004

Yawn.

What is this? A joke?
                            Although I've never been the biggest Yngwie or neo-classical fan, the dude is fuckin' unreal...

I'd give odds that the astrophysicist here wouldn't know the difference between Paganini & Mozart (Wolfgang or Leopold..); or for that matter, a triad from a fuckin' double-ended dildoe...
                            CVH LIVE (OAK/SF) '78, '79(X2), '80(X2) +MOR, '81(X3), '82, USFest '83, '84 & 2007!

http://www.hellsangelsmcoakland.com/...Support-V2.jpg

"God rest the souls of that poor family... and pussy's half price for the next 15 minutes." Al Swearengen

Comment

• eddie78
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Nov 2004

Look at Buenoknob creaming all over himself over this video!

I'll bet Bob is still in awe over his old POISON records, as well.
                              Face it, y'all have no taste.
                              You wouldn't understand phrasing or tone if it kicked you in the nuts.
                              Edward possessed all the cards, from songwriting to virtuosity to feel.
                              The fat guy from Sweden could play really fast, which he did over & over & over & over.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Put on UFO's "Strangers in the night" & listen to Michael Schenker.
                              Throw on some early Rainbow with Ritchie.
                              Play fucking Fair Warning!

If you still think Yngwie has got it all, your fucking musically retarded.

Comment

• bueno bob
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by fucktard78
                                Look at Buenoknob creaming all over himself over this video!

I'll bet Bob is still in awe over his old POISON records, as well.
                                Face it, y'all have no taste.
                                You wouldn't understand phrasing or tone if it kicked you in the nuts.
                                Edward possessed all the cards, from songwriting to virtuosity to feel.
                                The fat guy from Sweden could play really fast, which he did over & over & over & over.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Put on UFO's "Strangers in the night" & listen to Michael Schenker.
                                Throw on some early Rainbow with Ritchie.
                                Play fucking Fair Warning!

If you still think Yngwie has got it all, your fucking musically retarded.
                                Look at fucktard78, back for another round of owning. Didn't once treat you well enough? You have no argument, you ridiculous cunt. You didn't in the last fucking Yngwie thread in Main and you still don't. Ignoramous. Fucking quit sucking Eddie for a while, wipe his fucking cum off of your face and wake the fuck up dickweed, more was going on in the music industry than your fag love for Eddie will allow you to see whether YOU FUCKING BELIEVE IT OR NOT, shithead.

Deny it all you want, but nobody with ONE FUCKING CLUE about what was happening with guitar music in the 80's EVER WILL.

You are a fucking musical DOLT when it comes to guitar and every fucking time you post, you fucking prove it, dipshit. You don't know the first mother fucking thing about the instrument and I've proved it OVER AND FUCKING OVER AGAIN, to which you've responded with nothing more than growing ignorance and flat out IGNORING every fucking example I've left on your doorstep, obviously because you're too fucking IGNORANT about metal guitar in the 80's to even grasp the most REMOTE concepts.

Fuck, I wasn't even specifically THERE and I know more than you do! Doesn't that fucking tell you something right there? How God blasting STUPID are you?

This thread isn't about whether or not your cock-gobbling of Eddie's solos on OU812 are more soulful and emotional, dickstain. I got the fucking point - you don't like Yngwie and you're musically stuck in a anti-shred rut. Big fucking deal. Nobody cares.

Go defend your Van Hagar guitar solos elsewhere, dipshit, because nobody here's interested. Not every fucking thread on this website is going to be about asskissing your homosexual fantasy, alright?

Thank you.
                                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...