Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

All garbage. No wonder you don't post pics.!
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

Parts guitars aren't usually worthy of pics anyways, but although these arent built for looks they're fine.

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

What up with that?

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
        Jay!
        I can't believe you just had a conversation with GAR!
        He made a semi-coherent statement and asked a seemingly legitimate question - figured he was off his meds and I'd play along?

Sounds actually more like GAyR grabbed a pile of kindling out of storage, but perhaps this is a case of "(most) men's trash is one man's treasure"...maybe?

Originally posted by GAR
        Parts guitars aren't usually worthy of pics anyways
        Guess not, if your end result is shitty... Mine on the other hand, are quite photogenic.
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Hey, all I care about really is a decent neck and what kinda pickups I wound - fuck the body resonance I could give a shit. When you play loud, the concrete has resonance!

It's the finish I have problems with. And trying to find all the parts to this stuff I had laid out which part to go with what guitar.

And kindling is an appropriate term, I'll worry about changing the bodies later. The white one, the blue one both asian plywood.. the orange Kramer, mostly bondo.. thank god for Ebay or else when I'm done they really would be firewood.

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by GAR
            fuck the body resonance I could give a shit. When you play loud, the concrete has resonance!
            That's kinda retarded. A shitty sound at high volume is STILL SHITTY...
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• indeedido
              Veteran
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by GAR
              Hey, all I care about really is a decent neck and what kinda pickups I wound - fuck the body resonance I could give a shit. When you play loud, the concrete has resonance!

After your rant on me using primer because it is too thick, you say this??
              This space for rent.

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by indeedido
                Wondered if I was the only one struck by the irony of that...

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• letsrock
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2007

So who has some good pics of the black and white "unchained" guitar.
                  We may do that paint job.

Comment

• indeedido
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

Front

Back

This space for rent.

Comment

• indeedido
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2004

Here are a couple of threads you should check out.

View topic - Its finally done!!! :: Halen.com :: Welcome to the Unofficial Eddie Van Halen / Edward Van Halen web site!

View topic - Unchained is gettin there...Pics inside :: Halen.com :: Welcome to the Unofficial Eddie Van Halen / Edward Van Halen web site!
                      This space for rent.

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by indeedido
                        Dooooode..

Are your bodies fuckin' twenty-dollar Ebay squire piece a shits?

My orange kramer, THREE bucks. The shipping cost was 11 bucks, more than the guitar itself. I play so loud that, if I ever get it back together again with my playing, and being plywood when I smash them they won't split so paint film thickness doesn't matter for a stage parts guitar to me.

For YOU, probably having over 100 into the body alone or more, and being bare wood not a finish, YES it makes a difference how the thing is finished.. to me.

To you, better result yields may not matter if you're only interested in reselling them. I'm not refinishing these to win the dogshow ribbons, the oohs and the aahs of some internet discussion board - I'm interested in recording and throwing them around onstage.

I believe I got less than a hundred bux into each guitar.. so to me, that's a plus because I'm excellent at setups having done thousands over the years.

THOU-sands.

Comment

• Igosplut
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

GARgle obviously has a photographic memory besides owning/knowing/done everything.

All these feats of memory that are all but impossible for the average person.

Too bad, he could have been a brain surgeon instead of a coward child abuser thief liar....
                          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• letsrock
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2007

Thanks.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by GAR
                              I love watching steam pour from Igosplut's ears like this.. showing I dominate every square inch of that diminished cranium, but he's on ignore now!
                              Ya know, Gayr sounds exactly like Jizzy Spewel.....

Comment

• Hardrock69
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by GAR
                                Because you don't edit posts or delete them and you're not a dickhead Mod I follow your posts.
                                Uh no, you follow JHale's posts because you are stalking him.
                                Gay. Real gay.
                                There's only 2, you know which, and they are totally irrelevant because they contribute nothing and confuse arrogance and rudeness for engaging discussion which is really only disruption - that's why I wished I could Ignore them - but you cannot add Moderators to the ignore list..

Poor widdul baby. De Modsies made you all sad!

Cry me a fucking river, hoopty bitch.

And I don't hate the Koa but it's just not the Golden Britches you make it out to be, and you put it up there so expect to be teased once in awhile when you go overboard defending it.
                                Yeah right.

Who the fuck says the Koa is just not the Golden Britches?

How the fuck would you know, ASSPIPE? What you call "going overboard to defend it" is actually just somebody owning your sorry ass without even thinking. Not that owning your ass is difficult for anyone. Christamighty!

And due to not having the intellect to form a coherent and/or meaningful reply in that sub-human, broken-record of a cranium of yours, it is quite obvious that your pomposity allows you to OWN YOUR OWN ASS for all to see.

Which allows those of us with an actual brain to read your rambling, nonsensical bullshit and laff at your "superiority".

It's okay you won't move up to better gear, I have a different view thats all.

OOOH WOW! His Majesty Queen Gar the LXXXVII hath given him permission to not "move up to better gear"!!!!

ALL HAIL QUEEN GAR the LXXXVII!!!!

Different view? Of what? That someone should be happy with the gear they have?
                                You must be some frustrated bozo who whines and cries like a 3-year-old because "de pwetty orange plywood guitar can't sound as good as Neil Young!"

Were you somehow lobotomized as a little chillun and had yo' fool haid filled wif dirt? Yoo a dirthead motherfucker?

Yeah....mmHHM! I knooow das right! I heard dat!

Stupid mufukkah think he know everything!
                                He dunno SHIT!
                                He a stoopid muffuckah!

Originally posted by GAR
                                We're not going thru this a third time, and no Rev not even one pic of my stuff I don't have time.
                                No pics for you!
                                Originally posted by GAR
                                I assure you, not one of my guitars has as polished a sheen as your worst one there!
                                So like this is somehow supposed to impress us? Does your mother know you spend all this time on a forum for grown-ups?

Originally posted by GAR
                                I think the biggest excuse for not playing and moving forward that I've ever heard in my life, is "oh don't youll leave scratches.."

I don't see many scratches in those shiny finishes, Jay, numb sane

I think the biggest excuse for not playing and moving forward is that you are Gar.

Can't move forward if you don't know how to play, GARFIELD.

Can't move forward if you don't know how to play, GARFIELD.

Can't move forward if you don't know how to play, FUCKING GARFIELD!

Go back to Jizzy's house and get down on your knees so he can skullfuck you. At least it might keep you from posting around here for awhile.
                                You will be too busy saying "MMMMPMPPFPFPFPFMMMMMMGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Any time you spend elsewhere is better for this forum. Actually, if you would just go throw your computer away, nobody on the internet would have to deal with the horrible shame of remembering how they encountered GAR, THE LOSER of the internet.

Your presence leaves a sort of grime over whatever forum you post in. It is as if some guy came over to your house, but left head lice or crabs or something there for you to enjoy. Your posts are filler on the great message board of life. Mindless dribble which serves no purpose than to make the board appear a worse place to hang than it is. And same goes for anyone with the terrible misfortune of being within 30 feet of you in Real Life.

Glad I live on the other end of the world. Your grimy presence is bad enough on the internet.
                                Last edited by Hardrock69; 06-24-2009, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Working...