• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Pnw3d!!!!

Originally posted by Hardrock69
    OOOH WOW! His Majesty Queen Gar the LXXXVII hath given him permission to not "move up to better gear"!!!!

ALL HAIL QUEEN GAR the LXXXVII!!!!

Oh, my fucking sides...

Wow.

Last edited by jhale667; 06-24-2009, 11:48 PM.
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Uh no, you follow JHale's posts because you are stalking him.
        Gay. Real gay.

Poor widdul baby. De Modsies made you all sad!

Cry me a fucking river, hoopty bitch.

Yeah right.

Who the fuck says the Koa is just not the Golden Britches?

How the fuck would you know, ASSPIPE? What you call "going overboard to defend it" is actually just somebody owning your sorry ass without even thinking. Not that owning your ass is difficult for anyone. Christamighty!

And due to not having the intellect to form a coherent and/or meaningful reply in that sub-human, broken-record of a cranium of yours, it is quite obvious that your pomposity allows you to OWN YOUR OWN ASS for all to see.

Which allows those of us with an actual brain to read your rambling, nonsensical bullshit and laff at your "superiority".

OOOH WOW! His Majesty Queen Gar the LXXXVII hath given him permission to not "move up to better gear"!!!!

ALL HAIL QUEEN GAR the LXXXVII!!!!

Different view? Of what? That someone should be happy with the gear they have?
        You must be some frustrated bozo who whines and cries like a 3-year-old because "de pwetty orange plywood guitar can't sound as good as Neil Young!"

Were you somehow lobotomized as a little chillun and had yo' fool haid filled wif dirt? Yoo a dirthead motherfucker?

Yeah....mmHHM! I knooow das right! I heard dat!

Stupid mufukkah think he know everything!
        He dunno SHIT!
        He a stoopid muffuckah!

So like this is somehow supposed to impress us? Does your mother know you spend all this time on a forum for grown-ups?

I think the biggest excuse for not playing and moving forward is that you are Gar.

Can't move forward if you don't know how to play, GARFIELD.

Can't move forward if you don't know how to play, GARFIELD.

Can't move forward if you don't know how to play, FUCKING GARFIELD!

Go back to Jizzy's house and get down on your knees so he can skullfuck you. At least it might keep you from posting around here for awhile.
        You will be too busy saying "MMMMPMPPFPFPFPFMMMMMMGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Any time you spend elsewhere is better for this forum. Actually, if you would just go throw your computer away, nobody on the internet would have to deal with the horrible shame of remembering how they encountered GAR, THE LOSER of the internet.

Your presence leaves a sort of grime over whatever forum you post in. It is as if some guy came over to your house, but left head lice or crabs or something there for you to enjoy. Your posts are filler on the great message board of life. Mindless dribble which serves no purpose than to make the board appear a worse place to hang than it is. And same goes for anyone with the terrible misfortune of being within 30 feet of you in Real Life.

Glad I live on the other end of the world. Your grimy presence is bad enough on the internet.
        ::cough::ignore::cough::

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

*Cough*PWN3D*Cough*

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Igosplut
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
            ::cough::ignore::cough::
            People are doing that to YOU more and more

Notice that people avoid the threads he starts for the most part now??

And the only reply's he gets to his posts are negative?

And he's got most of us on ignore, but answers two-thirds of our posts anyways because we're the only one's that address him?

Even the other trolls distance themselves from him Even THEY are smarter than that.

I didn't witness the Jizzy thing, but it's pretty obvious that you DID give your mod password to him..And as much as you'd like people to forget, They're not going to....

Nice spanking Hardrocks.. Now, back to the subject of the thread......
            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Well, the thread is great but for dumbass constantly bitching at people for doing what they want with their guitars.

I don't build my own axes. Perfectly happy wif the ones I have. Change pickups, or maybe even a custom pickguard. Do my own setups.

Might even post a pic. Something chimpyboy would never do.

Comment

• Reverberator
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Aug 2004

Somehow the gear forum is now the place to be....fuckin grate.
                Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                the chazzers are so lucky
                so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Igosplut
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Well, the thread is great but for dumbass constantly bitching at people for doing what they want with their guitars.

I don't build my own axes. Perfectly happy wif the ones I have. Change pickups, or maybe even a custom pickguard. Do my own setups.

Might even post a pic. Something chimpyboy would never do.
                  Ya know, I know shit from a hole in the ground about guitars. But I like reading about what people are doing, and seeing the pictures. I never meant/mean to derail the thread but GARgles such a dumbass liar I can't help myself.

That being said I'd like to see the pic..
                  Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Reverberator
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Aug 2004

I'd like to see pics too and I have asked , I think in this thread???

Anyone who plays and owns guitars will always want to show thier gear off , it's the done thing.... it's like wanking over Christie Canyon....you gotta do it.

My shit's on here .....so I just don't understand it.
                    Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                    the chazzers are so lucky
                    so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

I am way overdue for taking a group shot. Last group shot I took was 10 years ago.
                      Something I can do right now.

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

I will do some pr0n for you Rev, because you make more sense than the others on this.

So today after I saw this I was inspired to pickup:

Stain, choosing red mahogany oilbased Minwax after I finish sand the surface of the 59 - turns out - Music Master.. not a DuoSonic.

Somebody on another board corrected me that the single-ply, single pickguard 3/4 scale guitars by Fender were called MusicMasters but the decal of course is degraded so I cunt tell.

These pics will demonstrate

a) the body, after stripping down in 2003 and rough sanded with 120 grit, was sprayed with bullseye shellac.. as you should never ever leave bare wood surfaces plain and unsealed from air and moisture. Even fingerboards we rub some Lemon Oil on once in awhile... and if you can't find some of that shit, by Gibson, Tres Amigos, GHS, or Pledge Furniture you can peel a lemon, and then fold the peelings into a cloth and slam a hammer into the peelings. Then shake out the peels to trash, and rub the fingerboard then buff off the moisture.

b)I'm gonna sand off the shellac, down past the 120 grit scratches with 220 grit. I could go with 180 it would go alot faster, but fuckin sandpapers' now up to 1 dollar a sheet and I'm a cheapass. Plus the rounded edges need to be buffed out and I dont wanna go too fast with 180 so I chose to work a little harder with the 220 anyways.

c) then we'll show the brushing on of the stain and how you rub it off

Comment

• GAR
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

after which d) we'll spray Deft Satin Lacquer from an aerosol, cuz they don't sell the gloss in the can anymore or I'd brush that on, too.

With heavy buildups, we'll wind up with a thick enough coating I can wetsand with 600 and then buff with rough compound, then fine white polish compound, then the paste wax.

That's how I'm doing it today and thruout the week.

You tools on the ignore don't get to see it because I can block the ignore list from Viewing Pics, you'll have to sign out and view as a guest.

Then, once done, I'll return most of the supplies to Home Depot and get my dough back. I bought a quart of stain, and only need a tablespoon's worth. And a couple coatings of satin clear, the can will still feel full enough for return.

Comment

• indeedido
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2004

I don't know about putting a raw lemon on the wood. Lemons are acidic. I was curious so I googled it.

the traditional lemon oil used on the unsealed rosewood fingerboards of guitars and other stringed instruments is not made from lemons. It's a different product altogether, made from mineral oil and a solvent, usually naphtha, and got its name from its color and tart smell, and should not be confused with the corrosive oil of lemons.
                            This space for rent.

Comment

• indeedido
                              Veteran
                              • Feb 2004

I also wouldn't hit a peel with a hammer onto wood as that hammer is going to leave impressions on the wood. Not the good kind either.
                              This space for rent.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2005

For all you real guitarists out there, my collection is here, snapped 5 minutes ago:

Comment

Working...