• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    How bout this ??

I took your words and googled them and found your entire posts...
    Oh, shit

To use a favorite phrase of Gaydar's......

OWNED

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Owned.. show me where I've copied someone else's post as my own?

Show just one. The last post I copied was a list of blue-dog Democrats from Wikipedia which was pretty clear it was copied FROM there, with the formatting included so if the claim is misrepresenting my own posts from elsewhere prove it.

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Prove you even have a guitar first.
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
            Very true, we feed the Attention Whore, don't we. It's just so fun proving him wrong and catching him in his lies.
            It's sport, kinda like own and release

Originally posted by Igosplut
            We are NEVER letting up on you...

You might as well leave or get used to it.
            Sad truth is we are all he has..

I kinda feel like an idiot for believing many of the things GAR has said on many occasions...
            It's not your fault dude, he's a professional Troll. Besides ,some of the things Kaptain Kut n Paste are true. They just don't come from his brain...

I didn't post tons of pics, but everything I have said here was the truth and the pics are real...
            Yes the cuntplete opposite of Garipedia. He post's zero pics of his shit and is constantly caught in his misinformed lies & opinions..

The money I dropped for the guitars, amps and all that goes with it would drop a rich man's jaw...
            So does Gar's ,on planet Bullshit. A place where imaginary guitar collections are commonplace...

Tighten up Gar, we don't exactly hate you, yet...
            What do you mean by "we"?

Originally posted by jhale667
            Funny, I see you jumping off a bridge, you know-nothing douche. Your opinion is as worthless as you are, and no one is interested in it.
            Pwn3d! (again)

Originally posted by GAR
            What's dishonest, you think you have to unblock someone to view their post?
            If you block a poster ,why do you give a flying fuck what they have to say? Asspipe!

Originally posted by GAR
            I don't make this stuff up but ...
            Oxymoron?

How bout this ??

I took your words and googled them and found your entire posts...

So true!

Originally posted by GAR
            I feel sorry for you, but that's half-hearted when I take cheap shots at you which is unfair and I apologize once again.
            *cough*Pussybitch*cough*
            Sounds like someone wants to be your special new friend ,Jay!

Originally posted by kwame k
            The same point everyone here has been making! You don't own a fucking guitar and every bit of supposed knowledge you claim to have comes from Google.
            Owned again!

Wait

for

it...

Originally posted by GAR
            Owned.. show me where I've copied someone else's post as my own?

Show just one. The last post I copied .......

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

I've had the kind of gear Jay has, and was happy with it at the time like his right now.

Obviously his goals are quite different than mine, or he would just confess saying "you know what, STFU I'll upgrade when I'm damn good and ready" but he says he's completely happy with what he's got.

Which is a lie, or else he wouldn't borrow his buddys' greenbacked cabinet when he tries to record a keeper track.

That is most dishonest.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                I've had the kind of gear Jay has, and was happy with it at the time like his right now.
                Really? Oh yes back on planet Bullshit...

Originally posted by GAR
                Obviously his goals are quite different than mine,
                Understatement of the year. Jay already has a job and a place to live!

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

GAyR, the prince of pathos. You are one sad, permanently OWNED mofo...

Originally posted by GAR
                  I've had the kind of gear Jay has
                  Liar. Yeah, then you decided based on your complete lack of talent, a Charvette was "good enough". Sure...

Obviously his goals are quite different than mine,
                  You're right there; A) I actually have goals, and B) In stark contrast to the only one you've demonstrated, being an asspipe isn't one of them...

Oh, and let's not forget - I have a job that can't be stolen by an illegal immigrant...

or he would just confess saying "you know what, STFU I'll upgrade when I'm damn good and ready" but he says he's completely happy with what he's got.
                  God, you're thick - I said IF I ever decided to change out my speakers, I would. Then I mentioned what a wannabe cork-sniffer tool you are. Ah, but since you have us all on ignore like the pussy you are, you probably missed that - otherwise you have an issue with reading comprehension. Considering I get complimented on my sound and playing by people with far more credibility than you, I'm doing fine with the ones I have.
                  I'm continuously updating my gear, but for YOU to sit there and say I need to "upgrade" my guitars - the ones I built exactly to my specifications, that do exactly what I want? You're beyond an idiot. "Upgrade" to what? Some off-the-rack cookie cutter piece of shit so you'll feel better about yourself? Fuck off. You're so obsessed with my Koa guitar it's funny albeit somewhat creepy. You can't have it. Gee, and since one-piece Koa bodies have become prohibitively expensive and rare, you can't build one like it either.

Which is a lie, or else he wouldn't borrow his buddys' greenbacked cabinet when he tries to record a keeper track.

That is most dishonest.
                  This from the guy that LIES in almost every post. Please.
                  Again, you're an idiot. How would you know what we're using for keeper tracks? I said I may borrow it. And if I do, probably would blend those tracks with the others, but then that's getting way over your head obviously...

If you COULD play like me, or DJ, or Thrills, or any other real musician on this board, you'd have posted proof by now, but you CAN'T. So once again, post up or shut up, pussy-boy. :tongue0011:
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                    Really? Oh yes back on planet Bullshit...

Understatement of the year. Jay already has a job and a place to live!

Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Igosplut
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GARgle

Obviously his goals are quite different than mine, or he would just confess saying "you know what, STFU I'll upgrade when I'm damn good and ready" but he says he's completely happy with what he's got.
                      One more example of you trying to imply that because he's "Happy" with his present gear, and you inferring that because of that he's somehow "substandard" because he doesn't frame his response to your liking just shows the depth of your personality defects.

Being earnest in your endeavors is far more impressive than just ridiculing someone for your perceived lack of knowledge for not using better gear.

Originally posted by GARgle

That is most dishonest.
                      The man that has been proved to be the most dishonest, Cowardly, lying, poser to hit this board is now going to make a moral judgment on someone else who has done nothing more than being straight up and disagreeing with him over nothing more than musical instruments.....
                      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Jay, even that fucking crappy cel phone video proves you got tone for days. WTF man, if I was out in Cali dude, we'd be jamming together.

You know once I get my recording gear shipped out here we should do some online jamming. The freeware software they have now has fixed the latency issues, I've done some online jamming with my bud back in Portland and it's not too bad.

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                          It's sport, kinda like own and release

Sad truth is we are all he has..

It's not your fault dude, he's a professional Troll. Besides ,some of the things Kaptain Kut n Paste are true. They just don't come from his brain...

Yes the cuntplete opposite of Garipedia. He post's zero pics of his shit and is constantly caught in his misinformed lies & opinions..

So does Gar's ,on planet Bullshit. A place where imaginary guitar collections are commonplace...

What do you mean by "we"?

Pwn3d! (again)

If you block a poster ,why do you give a flying fuck what they have to say? Asspipe!

Oxymoron?

So true!

*cough*Pussybitch*cough*
                          Sounds like someone wants to be your special new friend ,Jay!

Owned again!

Wait

for

it...

OMG, my sides!!!!!!! Post of the week award goes to you.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2004

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                              I said IF I ever decided to change out my speakers, I would. Then I mentioned what a wannabe cork-sniffer tool you are.
                              I'd have nothing against your gear if you had said you were happy with it, but with comments like this - plus as an elaborated an attack - I just don't think you can be in any way serious about it.

If you were so pleased with the Koa, keep it and ditch the others, the amp, and that Barfin cab.

Then you'd have the money for the MarkV and a pair of recto slants to boot but you wont do that because you're afraid of letting go like the infant who finds comfort rolling in his shit until just before it becomes cool and clammy.

So don't cry to me about how content your guitars have made you, I'm just suggesting you lose some and move up to better.

Maybe a shiny, new Washburn Paul Stanley model perhaps? Not one poseur in this thread could hold back posing in the mirror to "Cold Gin" with this thing.. G-d it just takes one back to the 4th grade again doesn't it?

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by GAR
                                I'd have nothing against your gear if you had said you were happy with it, but with comments like this - plus as an elaborated an attack - I just don't think you can be in any way serious about it.

If you were so pleased with the Koa, keep it and ditch the others, the amp, and that Barfin cab.

Then you'd have the money for the MarkV and a pair of recto slants to boot but you wont do that because you're afraid of letting go like the infant who finds comfort rolling in his shit until just before it becomes cool and clammy.

So don't cry to me about how content your guitars have made you, I'm just suggesting you lose some and move up to better.

Maybe a shiny, new Washburn Paul Stanley model perhaps? Not one poseur in this thread could hold back posing in the mirror to "Cold Gin" with this thing.. G-d it just takes one back to the 4th grade again doesn't it?
                                Really Clay, post pics of your shit or STFU! I'm a betting man, I'll wager 100 bucks that you have never even owned a guitar in your life.

Comment

Working...